Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki (6717 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by mrvitalis(m): 8:20pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:
This is sooooo sad.

NMA Kaduna regrets to announce the gruesome murder of the wife of our colleague, Dr Philip Ataga, who was kidnapped 1 week ago alongside her 2 daughters, who are still in the captivity of the kidnappers. She was murdered while negotiations were still going on. May her soul rest in peace. Let's kindly pray for the safe release of the daughters. Amen

PRO
Dr Baton B. Ayuba
NMA Kaduna State.

I am an ardent supporter of Muhammadu Buhari I voted for him in 2015 and supported him for his promises to tackle insecurity

Boko Haram was threatening everyone including myself and family and the incumbent then president Gej was incapable of putting it to a stop

I campaigned and contributed morally and financially in my locality for Buhari being a former military officer a major general and war vateran

Me and others excused him in the first term thinking he’s trying to study and settle down but we are all wrong

We are only battling with Boko Haram then

What we have now is bandits, kidnapping , Boko Haram , Fulani herdsmen and iswap

He should stop playing saint hiding under some people are sabotaging his government

He his the commander in Chief

His first responsibilities is securing life’s and property of the citizenry

Mr President you have failed me and many well meaning Nigerians that voted for you against all odds
Shut up ...you only changed because u now know he won't hand over to tinubu or osibanjo

Get a life ...we see through you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by sarrki(m): 8:24pm On Feb 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...you only changed because u now know he won't hand over to tinubu or osibanjo

Get a life ...we see through you

Who is Tinubu?

Did he said he’s coming out ?

Do I look like a political jobber to you?

I can’t support Tinubu even if he comes out

Is he not part of the government?

So what Will change if he becomes the president

I don’t play tribal politics bro

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Drama queen

I don’t live there for your info

That makes you even more stupid, cos your travel unlike the general acceptance. offered you no education. There is absolutely nothing good about being an ignorant person or an illiterate. But I figured long ago that ignorant people also love illiterates with a passion.

It must have been a very tough decision for you come here and denounce your chronic stupidity for the past many years. So what do you want these kids on this forum to do? Should they consider you now wise, or it is a confirmation of what they already knew, that you were ignorant and stupid to side a chronic illiterate ancestor who supports tribe and religion as well as ethnic bias above national ideals.

Your ignorance is a real source of worry for your generation.

Silly.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Hoephase: 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Preparing grounds for how to prop up SW for presidential ticket come 2023
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Eteka1(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is fake. The real Sarrki I know writes better English and sounds more intellectual.

Just look at the title of the thread "I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki".
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by sarrki(m): 8:27pm On Feb 01, 2020
Vortex369:

That makes you even more stupid, cos your travel unlike the general acceptance. offered you no education. There is absolutely nothing good about being an ignorant person or an illiterate. But I figured long ago that ignorant people also love illiterates with a passion.

It must have been a very tough decision for you come here and denounce your chronic stupidity for the past many years. So what do you want these kids on this forum to do? Should they consider you now wise, or it is a confirmation of what they already knew, that you were ignorant and stupid to side a chronic illiterate ancestor who supports tribe and religion as well as ethnic bias above national ideals.

Your ignorance is a real source of worry for your generation.

Silly.

I don’t dwell with people that are frustrated due to their failed relationship
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

I don’t dwell with people that are frustrated due to their failed relationship

Huh ?

Argumentum Ad Hominem. Truth to my assertion, you lack knowledge of fallacies and how to avoid them.

It is GSS 101.

You are truly unlettered.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 8:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
can you calm the f down already....??
you think atiku would have done better....??

people like jonathan and others were slave-traders back then....

sambo people....
i was wonderin back then that somebody that calls hinself sambo can be considered trustworthy in a black nation....

anyways....all this your emotions doesnt matter because after buhari leaves,your other options are even more bleeker....

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by mrvitalis(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Who is Tinubu?

Did he said he’s coming out ?

Do I look like a political jobber to you?

I can’t support Tinubu even if he comes out

Is he not part of the government?

So what Will change if he becomes the president

I don’t play tribal politics bro
See how he stylishly dodged osibanjo ..relax you are a political jobber we all know that

13 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

See how he stylishly dodged osibanjo ..relax you are a political jobber we all know that

let him be....he is disappointed....
i understand him....

but what he doesnt consider is politics is like a game of poker....
and the cards that blacks have is very bad.... undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by mrvitalis(m): 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
tsdarkside:

let him be....he is disappointed....
i understand him....

but what he doesnt consider is politics is like a game of poker....
and the cards that blacks have is very bad.... undecided undecided
Oga as far as I'm concerned any body who is not working for equity n justice for southern Nigeria is a political jobber

Its the turn of south east. Anything other than that let north rule

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 01, 2020
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 8:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga as far as I'm concerned any body who is not working for equity n justice for southern Nigeria is a political jobber

what does that even mean....??
are we different nations in nigeria to practice such a thing like zoning....??

is nigeria eu....!!??

soo,whats the sense in demandin something like zoning....??
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Oluneutral: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
But why are some people here taking sarrki's withdrawal personal?

Were you APC zoneb's in cult before and you're now afraid he'll expose you abi? Why taking it personal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Timatayo1: 8:43pm On Feb 01, 2020
Wonderful God
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 8:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
Oluneutral:
But why are some people here taking sarrki's withdrawal personal?

Were you APC zoneb's in cult before and you're now afraid he'll expose you abi? Why taking it personal?

we are not....

it is that,he was such a enthuasist....
anyways....it still doesnt matter....each have their own opinions,i dont think sarrki on nairaland will change much about anything....

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by NothingDoMe: 8:49pm On Feb 01, 2020
tsdarkside:

anyways....all this your emotions doesnt matter because after buhari leaves,your other options are even more bleeker....
Lol. We have capable leaders but they lack the political structure.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 8:52pm On Feb 01, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Lol. We have capable leaders but they lack the political structure.

lack my foot....!!

they lack common sense and balls....!!!!

atiku owing people money....what the hell is that all about....??

after buhari you people will return to jagajaga....

it seems you love it that way....
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by technicallyrich(m): 8:53pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

You will be the only one am going to respond to here
1 I am not a Muslim
2 I don’t care what tribe, religion, race or color
I believe people when the promise to do something
You should also give people benefit of doubt
So look for your likes elsewhere
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by technicallyrich(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

You will be the only one am going to respond to here
1 I am not a Muslim
2 I don’t care what tribe, religion, race or color
I believe people when the promise to do something
You should also give people benefit of doubt
So look for your likes elsewhere
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Eteka1(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Nairaland is a faceless forum. Whatever politics you play here is not relevant, it's just for fun.
If you really want to be a politician, then do it in your constituency.

5 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by MusaChukwudi: 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Lol

Ask around outside Nairaland

They will tell you

One on one

FFK off, who are u sef?

5 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by mrvitalis(m): 8:56pm On Feb 01, 2020
tsdarkside:

what does that even mean....??
are we different nations in nigeria to practice such a thing like zoning....??

is nigeria eu....!!??

soo,whats the sense in demandin something like zoning....??
The u should be ready to let 12 million illiterate northerners determine your who rules you

5 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by NothingDoMe: 8:58pm On Feb 01, 2020
tsdarkside:

after buhari you people will return to jagajaga....

it seems you love it that way....
Are you saying buhari is not Jaga jaga?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by MusaChukwudi: 8:59pm On Feb 01, 2020
mrvitalis:

Go and FFK sit down. We got Amotekun, many things will follow. Shameless "let north rule" idiat.

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Mrexcell(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Good morning Sarrki, I see you have found original coffee to wake you up . I warned you severally since December 2015 that nothing good can come out of a Buhari govt not because I hate him ( infact I was long time supporter before he became president so much even a teenager I used to write him letters urging him not give up in contesting because I thought only he had the solution) but by December 2015 I came to the realization that Buhari didn't have the capacity, Intelligence, will and vision to deliver anything positive for this country and I Immediately started my campaign against him especially after I went back to research his stint as Military ruler where I found out to my greatest chagrin it was a total disaster , I warned people like you severally but you would not heed and you said let's give him time but in reality it wasn't no amount of time was going to make a character who didn't have capacity to deliver to get anywhere like no amount of time will make keke Napep win a formula one race like no amount of time will allow Danfo driver lift an Airbus a320 into the sky without the right training capacity ...It good thing your eyes have opened even though very late after so much damage has been done by the very inept man ...I always say Buharis 18 months misrule in the 80s took Nigeria almost 30 years to try to even fix so imagine how many years 8 years of Buhari damage will take to fix maybe 3 generation maybe four ..

We thank God one zombie has just been delivered let's go for thanksgiving.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by deboysben(m): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
Who is this one

Wait Oo so I should fry water

U will continue to be a zombie till thy kingdom come.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by zmpp(f): 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

you have never been an intelligent person. in fact, i am surprised that some people do take you for a healthy person

7 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by MrColdsweat: 9:13pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sarrki, i want you to know that You cannot run from karma.

Be patient and prepare yourself.

14 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by mcbreeze: 9:17pm On Feb 01, 2020
This is most stupid and insincere repentance.

Oh because they killed somebody close to you.
You are forming a repented man.

Are you telling me that you were blind since 2015?
Even after 2019 came and passed, and you supported a beast eating your fellow country men.
Guy Guy you must surely reap what you sowed.
Don't get scared, it is coming to you.
Don't run because it is not far.
Karma is real.

14 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by tsdarkside(m): 9:21pm On Feb 01, 2020
NothingDoMe:
Are you saying buhari is not Jaga jaga?

before was not Jaga jaga....!!
that sound was very popular amongst other africans to mock you and tell the world its your fault that the entire black race is fvckedup....thats how they excused themselves using you....

the most riches and populated is useless but they,other africans,are trying....

its very important how you portray yourself to other....
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Sonoyom(m): 9:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sarrki is now IPOB officially. Goodluck wasn't good enough, but Buhari is bad enough. Enjoy your change Sarrki. When the Farmers/Herders clash was at it's peak in 2018 January, you gave excuses on Baba's behalf. Buhari might be a good man but the individuals around the presidency are very wicked and clueless, Our VP academics is handicapped.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ebonyi State, Kill 15 (Graphic Photos, Video) / Lockdowns Will Be Brutally Enforced By January Using Second Endsars Protest / Army Deploys 3,500 Soldiers To Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.