Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,896 members, 7,810,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki (6694 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by sarrki(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
mcbreeze:
This is most stupid and insincere repentance.

Oh because they killed somebody close to you.
You are forming a repented man.

Are you telling me that you were blind since 2015?
Even after 2019 came and passed, and you supported a beast eating your fellow country men.
Guy Guy you must surely reap what you sowed.
Don't get scared, it is coming to you.
Don't run because it is not far.
Karma is real.

I did not even know the man in question

Just used it as an illustration
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Brainbox2020(m): 9:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
WizKid Grabs Tiwa Savage Backside Tiwa Savage Reacts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xn4HEygdVa8
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:33pm On Feb 01, 2020
Tho you it took you this long to recognise GMB is a failure. Well better late than never.You re still better than so many who re too shy to denounce their support.

All the same.We forgive you..

3 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by IntellectOzone(m): 9:54pm On Feb 01, 2020
IAMBlesssed:
Tho you it took you this long to recognise GMB is a failure. Well better late than never.You re still better than so many who re too shy to denounce their support.

Why forgive in everyone's behalf

Meanwhile no one knows the outcome of the future, we just do all we can just not to Sin against God and protect ourselves and Family.

Every mans judgement is left to God not to his fellow man.

I don care if Sarkki withdraw or withdrawal abi Withdrawer deni because he's not the one ruling the nation, he's just blabbing here cos its a faceless forum and I still don't give a fvck all I just want is Buhari to just resign Jejely and gbaduly before we Angry Nigerians Impeach him shamelessly

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by imam07: 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
ChoCho54:
Sarrki, so you think if you told a lie a million times, it will become the truth?

You supported buhari just like your other yoruba mooslims because you thought he'd hand over to osunbande on a platter of gold.

Buhari fall hand shaa
wetin this idiot dey talk now.
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by ChoCho54(f): 10:31pm On Feb 01, 2020
imam07:
wetin this idiot dey talk now.
Tani werey?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by toxict14: 10:32pm On Feb 01, 2020
What am I hearing? We once had Visa free entry to UK until Bubu kidnapped Dikko. Now same Bubu has made USA to put Nigerians on restriction/travel ban.
May God save us.

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by AnyoneButAtiku: 10:47pm On Feb 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
Good morning Sarrki, I see you have found original coffee to wake you up . I warned you severally since December 2015 that nothing good can come out of a Buhari govt not because I hate him ( infact I was long time supporter before he became president so much even a teenager I used to write him letters urging him not give up in contesting because I thought only he had the solution) but by December 2015 I came to the realization that Buhari didn't have the capacity, Intelligence, will and vision to deliver anything positive for this country and I Immediately started my campaign against him especially after I went back to research his stint as Military ruler where I found out to my greatest chagrin it was a total disaster , I warned people like you severally but you would not heed and you said let's give him time but in reality it wasn't no amount of time was going to make a character who didn't have capacity to deliver to get anywhere like no amount of time will make keke Napep win a formula one race like no amount of time will allow Danfo driver lift an Airbus a320 into the sky without the right training capacity ...It good thing your eyes have opened even though very late after so much damage has been done by the very inept man ...I always say Buharis 18 months misrule in the 80s took Nigeria almost 30 years to try to even fix so imagine how many years 8 years of Buhari damage will take to fix maybe 3 generation maybe four ..

Olusola, whose post you attached, has either got a faulty memory or is quite simply a born liar.
As I hate to see people providing a distorted account of history, I am making this drive-by contribution grin

The changes to the UK visa regime he alluded to happened under the gap-toothed General and not the current one, whose performance is best characterised as lacklustre.

The thrust of IND's policy throughout the 1980s was to continue to reassure public and political opinion that the numbers of those settling in the UK was under control and to try and take the heat out the immigration issue. The emphasis on settlement statistics remained the most important statistical indicator until the steep rise in asylum numbers in the early 1990s.

The pressures on the inbound controls presented by the growth in numbers and rates of refusal for some nationalities meant that, by 1986, there was increasing pressure for new visa requirements. On 1 September 1986, new visa restrictions were announced for India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Nigeria and Ghana. For reasons which are unclear the visa restrictions did not come into force until 15 October (23 October for Ghana). The ensuing panic over the weeks in between the announcement and implementation of the new rules brought Heathrow Airport to a standstill and the evening television news bulletins contained footage of hundreds of detainees camped in the main arrivals hall at Terminal 3 awaiting processing.[27]

Source: History of UK immigration control (Wikipedia)

Mr. Waddington No record of sponsors' addresses is maintained centrally. Of the passengers arriving at the Heathrow and Gatwick airports from Bangladesh, India, Pakistan, Ghana and Nigeria since 1 October 1986 who are currently detained, three are known to have sponsors residing in Newham.

§Mr. Tony Banks asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department how many visitors arriving at Heathrow and Gatwick airports between 6 and 15 October from the five visa countries gave an address of a sponsor living in the London borough of Newham.

§Mr. Waddington The information requested is not available.

§Mr. Tony Banks asked the Secretary of State for the Home Department what countries and organisations were officially notified of the visa requirements for India, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Ghana and Nigeria prior to 15 October, and which of those countries and organisations expressed (a) support and (b) opposition.

§Mr. Waddington Representatives of the Governments of Bangladesh, Ghana, India, Pakistan and Nigeria were informed when the decision to change visa requirements was announced. We wrote to the following organizations with an information leaflet about the changes:

Members of the Home Secretary's Advisory Council on Race Relations.
All Community Relations Councils in England, Wales and Scotland.
Advice Services Alliance
British Council of Churches.
British Refugee Council.
Commission for Racial Equality.
Joint Council for the Welfare of Immigrants.
National Association for the Care and Welfare of Offenders.
National Association of Citizens Advice Bureaux.
National Association of Community Relations Councils.
National Union of Students.
Representative for the United Kingdom of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees.
United Kingdom Council of Overseas Students Affairs.

Source: http://api.parliament.uk/historic-hansard/written-answers/1986/oct/24
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by ZombieHUNT: 10:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
sarrki:

Lol
Ask around outside Nairaland
They will tell you
One on one

Stay strong brother.....
Wail for a better country
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by AuroraB(f): 11:26pm On Feb 01, 2020
IAMBlesssed:

You and who undecided
I told him last year, he'll soon have a taste of the food he's been preparing since 2015. He scoffed, because he's outside the country. But he forgot he's got people here. He probably thinks there's no power in Prayers. I laugh

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by 12Monkeys: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2020
Sarrki, you will not repent from your zombiesm until buhari's Fulani criminals abduct one of your very dear relations.

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Vortex369:
One of the popular jobless idiots is now gaining sense.

It is too late. The dragon you promoted has rendered your country Islam-powered and now you can not even have American Dream.

Apparently the USA has seen the upcoming tribal civil war between the invading Fulanis and the South and dont want their country invaded by thieving immigrants when the shit hits the ceiling.

There is no turning back. The country has reached a point of no return.

Each region will form a self defending militia and once rhey start paying more than the Police, expect policemen to resign and join their regional Amotekun. The Police Force will begin the crumble and alliances with their ethnjc groupings

Then once Fulanis kill and there is retaliations it is the begining of the next tribal and religious war.

You were too stupid and are still too stupid.

Sane people reject your fucking repentence. You must reap what you helped sow

So you have seen what I have also seen?!!!

The upcoming war is unstoppable!!!

May the Almighty Elohim grant we Christians His flawless victory!!!

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Arijude:
Mind you, this is not Sarrki
Reject sai babarism

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by BuhariAdvocate: 12:10am On Feb 02, 2020
Well that's your opinion though. However this administration has tried a lot Especially in the aspect of securing life and property of Nigerians. It's so pathetic that bokoharam that was already defeated before was able to reinforce again.
But soon bokoharam will become thing of past . And for the bandits and herdsmen they are politically motivated so we can't blame president for that.
Anyway I wish you Goodluck in your political career.
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by sarrki(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2020
helinues:
So make we fry akara?

Politics is not for feeble minds

Imagine oo, after saying he is only going to reply one person..

One person don to turn to many. grin grin

Hope this is not another Tonye reincarnation?

Playing politics with peoples life?

Buhari failed God and Humanity

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by eagleu: 2:49am On Feb 02, 2020
Buhari is not able to stop BK, because he is part of BK.

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by bilulu(m): 3:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So the killings don reach your side
Maybe they have killed one of his own, they think they re immune from all the killings.

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by bilulu(m): 3:12am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:

Drama queen

I don’t live there for your info
So you live in Nigeria but you were praising him and defending him not knowing what Nigerians are feeling. You enjoy another man's work and sweat but denied Nigerians from enjoying. A useful idiot now turned a useless idiot

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Sonnyboom: 3:55am On Feb 02, 2020
Well I am yet to quit supporting Buhari unlike sarrki but Buhari is to blame for kidnapping banditry n herdsmen now. He is the cso with all the security apparatus, him alone n no one's else should be blamed not even the previous government anymore. My only concession is the alternatives PDP is providing is no option at all n all other presidential candidate are simply not ready to be presidential.

BuhariAdvocate:
Well that's your opinion though. However thinks administration has tried a lot Especially in the aspect of securing life and property of Nigerians. It's so pathetic that bokoharam that was already defeated before was able to reinforce again.
But soon bokoharam will become thing of past . And for the bandits and herdsmen they are politically motivated so we can't blame president for that.
Anyway I wish you Goodluck in your political career.
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by kilisi(m): 4:13am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
This is sooooo sad.

NMA Kaduna regrets to announce the gruesome murder of the wife of our colleague, Dr Philip Ataga, who was kidnapped 1 week ago alongside her 2 daughters, who are still in the captivity of the kidnappers. She was murdered while negotiations were still going on. May her soul rest in peace. Let's kindly pray for the safe release of the daughters. Amen

PRO
Dr Baton B. Ayuba
NMA Kaduna State.

I am an ardent supporter of Muhammadu Buhari I voted for him in 2015 and supported him for his promises to tackle insecurity

Boko Haram was threatening everyone including myself and family and the incumbent then president Gej was incapable of putting it to a stop

I campaigned and contributed morally and financially in my locality for Buhari being a former military officer a major general and war vateran

Me and others excused him in the first term thinking he’s trying to study and settle down but we are all wrong

We are only battling with Boko Haram then

What we have now is bandits, kidnapping , Boko Haram , Fulani herdsmen and iswap

He should stop playing saint hiding under some people are sabotaging his government

He his the commander in Chief

His first responsibilities is securing life’s and property of the citizenry

Mr President you have failed me and many well meaning Nigerians that voted for you against all odds

I'm I dreaming?

Someone should please wake me up!!!

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by slivertongue: 4:22am On Feb 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...you only changed because u now know he won't hand over to tinubu or osibanjo

Get a life ...we see through you

op beyond partisan politics, we need durable solutions and u did not list any
Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by joyandfaith: 4:44am On Feb 02, 2020
People that failed to look at history or deliberately ignored it or stark illiterates that believed or still believe buhari could tackle insecurity, corruption and poverty.

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Temptee101(m): 5:25am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
This is sooooo sad.

NMA Kaduna regrets to announce the gruesome murder of the wife of our colleague, Dr Philip Ataga, who was kidnapped 1 week ago alongside her 2 daughters, who are still in the captivity of the kidnappers. She was murdered while negotiations were still going on. May her soul rest in peace. Let's kindly pray for the safe release of the daughters. Amen

PRO
Dr Baton B. Ayuba
NMA Kaduna State.

I am an ardent supporter of Muhammadu Buhari I voted for him in 2015 and supported him for his promises to tackle insecurity

Boko Haram was threatening everyone including myself and family and the incumbent then president Gej was incapable of putting it to a stop

I campaigned and contributed morally and financially in my locality for Buhari being a former military officer a major general and war vateran

Me and others excused him in the first term thinking he’s trying to study and settle down but we are all wrong

What we have now is bandits, kidnapping , Boko Haram , Fulani herdsmen and iswap

He should stop playing saint hiding under some people are sabotaging his government

Mr President you have failed me and many well meaning Nigerians that voted for you against all odds
shocked

How does you f**king hypocritical repentance change anything? It's a little too late.

You can't run away from the wrath of the demon you helped enthrone. The millions of innocent lives that were unnecessarily lost because of the glaring ineptitude and incompetence of buhari are ceaselessly crying for justice.

Brace up bro, for the shocker of your life is yet to hit you. You and your likes can't escape this tsunami that is about to come your way, it's inevitable.

Lest I forget, while you are waiting for your waterloo, kindly shove your repentance laced with evil up your a55

The soul that sinneth shall perish

Spits on your bald head

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Sparkle777(f): 6:42am On Feb 02, 2020
The killings, kidnappings, herdsmen notorious activities, Fulani cattle destroying farmlands, boko haram unnecessary slaughtering of Christians etc have all gone thru the roof.
After all due considerations, it appears that Buhari is behind all of them. Reasons; his policies favour them, his silence is loud, his govt also favours them, have u seen the security chiefs, mostly Muslim northerners...haba. Did y'all see how south east was bombarded during the python dance? How come it takes them less than 2months to radicalize a boko haram member who has been in the system for ages, and free them to the public and something even enlist them in the army, and we wonder why we can never win the war on terrorism. Annoying fact I heard, a soldier who killed one caught was hanged,did y'all hear that. I can go on and on.
As far as am concerned, the topmost leaders are feeding the killings, probably to islamise the country.
My anger is we have gone back to the Stone age. pls ignore my typos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Conner44: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Sarrki you’re a big foool , sing it after me ...

Put your right hand on your chest and say the words ‘ I am a very mighty foooool ‘

Useless afonja

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Conner44:
Sarrki you’re a big foool , sing it after me ...

Put your right hand on your chest and say the words ‘ I am a very mighty foooool ‘

Useless afonja
Lol

grin

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2020
joyandfaith:
People that failed to look at history or deliberately ignored it or stark illiterates that believed or still believe buhari could tackle insecurity, corruption and poverty.
Say no more

Cc sarrki

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:57am On Feb 02, 2020
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...you only changed because u now know he won't hand over to tinubu or osibanjo

Get a life ...we see through you
You were part of idiot who supported Mumumudu Bughari out of our hatred for GEJ not because idiot Mumumudu Bughari has good things to offer.

We warned you guys then but you turned deaf �

As for sarrki, he will reap what he sowed bountifully because large percentage of Nigerians suffered a lot under this email administration of Muhamadu Buhari the vampire

Nigeria will disintegrate one day and that will happen sooner than we expected in Jesus name

The likes of Bola Ahmed Tinubu will have bitter ending except they are not supporting this evil government because of their selfish interest.

Nonsense and ingredient

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by Ojiofor: 8:05am On Feb 02, 2020
Sarki will you keep quite and enjoy next level you and yours enthroned and stop wailing?
Who dash a zombie sense?

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by CarlosTheJackal: 8:13am On Feb 02, 2020
Anyone that takes bipolar Sarrki serious should go for mental evaluation.

Passingshot said that sarrki has always been a noisemaker without any quality input into any discuss so he is a nobody.

I still see most zombie here as daft so Sarrki the ethnic bigot can go sleep anywhere he wants to because he is of no use to anyone

2 Likes

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by jumper524(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2020
sarrki:
This is sooooo sad.

PRO
Dr Baton B. Ayuba
NMA Kaduna State.

I support you on this, communities are being ravaged on a daily basis, kidnappers are all having a field day.
Insecurity is everywhere.
Honestly Buhari has lost it and its only Normal if every PMB supporters including myself kick against his in actions.
How do one explain continuous repeated actions?
Last week in Niger state(shiroro or so) they ravaged the communities for good three days in a row and we have security apparatus who are being paid monthly salaries.

My brother I taya for PMB, with this pace people would be forced to take laws into their hand, operation Amotekun is a starting sample...

1 Like

Re: I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki by PassingShot(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
You're a nobody...there is no difference when you supported him and now you've withdrawn the support..No one knows you
This reminds me of when one Tonye Barcanista thought he was relevant in Buhari's success in 2015. His decamping to PDP was celebrated here day and night. At the end of the day, he had to deactivate his account, came back with another account, and finally lost all his relevance.

And that was someone who actually brought value to discussions here o. Not someone who can't even put a good article together for once.

LWTMB OOOOO. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Iman Of Peace Tweets. / 100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians — Bode George / Bandits, Herdsmen On Rampage In Kaduna, Ondo, Plateau; Kill 9, Abduct 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.