Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,068 members, 7,828,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False (460 Views)

Can Anyone Refute The Claim Of Jw Believe That Angel Michael Is Jesus Christ / Domestic Violence: Prophet Muhammad Never Beat Any Human Throughout His Lifetime / Mbaka Denies Claim That He Prophesied That There Will Be Heavy Rain In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by advocatejare(m): 8:55pm On Feb 01, 2020
Narrated Anas:
That a man who had drunk wine was brought to the Prophet ( ﷺ ), so he beat him about forty times with two stalks of a palm tree. So Abu Bakr did similarly, and by the time 'Umar became Khalifah he sought council from the people. And 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf said: 'I see that the lightest penalty is eighty lashes,' so 'Umar ordered that.
Jami at-Tirmidhi 3:15:1443

Narrated By Anas bin Malik
The Prophet beat a drunk with palm-leaf stalks and shoes. And Abu Bakr gave (such a sinner) forty lashes.
Sahih Bukhari 8:81:764

Sahih Muslim Book 004, Hadith Number 2127.
Muhammad b. Qais said (to the people): Should I not narrate to you (a Hadith of the Holy Prophet) on my authority and on the authority of my mother? We thought that he meant the mother who had given him birth. He (Muhammad b. Qais) then reported that it was 'Aisha who had narrated this: Should I not narrate to you about myself and about the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him)? We said: Yes. She said: When it was my turn for Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) to spend the night with me, he turned his side, put on his mantle and took off his shoes and placed them near his feet, and spread the corner of his shawl on his bed and then lay down till he thought that I had gone to sleep. He took hold of his mantle slowly and put on the shoes slowly, and opened the door and went out and then closed it lightly. I covered my head, put on my veil and tightened my waist wrapper, and then went out following his steps till he reached Baqi'. He stood there and he stood for a long time. He then lifted his hands three times, and then returned and I also returned. He hastened his steps and I also hastened my steps. He ran and I too ran. He came (to the house) and I also came (to the house). I, however, preceded him and I entered (the house), and as I lay down in the bed, he (the Holy Prophet) entered the (house), and said: Why is it, O 'Aisha, that you are out of breath? I said: There is nothing. He said: Tell me or the Subtle and the Aware would inform me. I said: Messenger of Allah, may my father and mother be ransom for you, and then I told him (the whole story). He said: Was it the darkness (of your shadow) that I saw in front of me? I said: Yes. He struck me on the chest which caused me pain,...

1 Like

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by MuttleyLaff: 9:02pm On Feb 01, 2020
advocatejare:
Narrated Anas:
That a man who had drunk wine was brought to the Prophet ( ﷺ ), so he beat him about forty times with two stalks of a palm tree. So Abu Bakr did similarly, and by the time 'Umar became Khalifah he sought council from the people. And 'Abdur-Rahman bin 'Awf said: 'I see that the lightest penalty is eighty lashes,' so 'Umar ordered that.

Narrated By Anas bin Malik
The Prophet beat a drunk with palm-leaf stalks and shoes. And Abu Bakr gave (such a sinner) forty lashes.
Sahih Bukhari 8:81:764
Who doesnt know that _ _ _ _ _ and lies are 5 and 6

2 Likes

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by advocatejare(m): 9:08pm On Feb 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Who doesnt know that _ _ _ _ _ and lies are 5 and 6
Many people don't know. The brainwashing is very real and very potent!

3 Likes

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by AntiChristian: 7:31am On Feb 02, 2020
He truly never "beat" anyone in his own capacity as a person!

As a judge he had to carry out the punishment on some sinners according to Islamic law.

Thumb someone on the chest is not defined as beating!

Christians are liars!
See them twisting Muslim scriptures!
Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by advocatejare(m): 3:13pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:
He truly never "beat" anyone in his own capacity as a person!

As a judge he had to carry out the punishment on some sinners according to Islamic law.

Thumb someone on the chest is not defined as beating!

Christians are liars!
See them twisting Muslim scriptures!

Who gave the Islamic law? Show me where in your Quran where beating was prescribed as the punishment for drinking alcohol.

You Muslims believe that the Quran is the ultimate word of your god, so where in the Quran was Muhammad instructed to beat someone drunk on wine.

Your Allah said you can drink wine but that you should not pray when you're intoxicated,
يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَقْرَبُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَأَنْتُمْ سُكٰرٰى حَتّٰى تَعْلَمُوا مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتّٰى تَغْتَسِلُوا  ۚ وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ مَّرْضٰىٓ أَوْ عَلٰى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنْكُمْ مِّنَ الْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لٰمَسْتُمُ النِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ  ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 43)

No where in the Quran was the law given that Muhammad should beat someone who had taken wine?

1 Like

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by AntiChristian: 7:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
advocatejare:
Who gave the Islamic law? Show me where in your Quran where beating was prescribed as the punishment for drinking alcohol.

You Muslims believe that the Quran is the ultimate word of your god, so where in the Quran was Muhammad instructed to beat someone drunk on wine.

Your Allah said you can drink wine but that you should not pray when you're intoxicated,
يٰٓأَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا لَا تَقْرَبُوا الصَّلٰوةَ وَأَنْتُمْ سُكٰرٰى حَتّٰى تَعْلَمُوا مَا تَقُولُونَ وَلَا جُنُبًا إِلَّا عَابِرِى سَبِيلٍ حَتّٰى تَغْتَسِلُوا  ۚ وَإِنْ كُنْتُمْ مَّرْضٰىٓ أَوْ عَلٰى سَفَرٍ أَوْ جَآءَ أَحَدٌ مِّنْكُمْ مِّنَ الْغَآئِطِ أَوْ لٰمَسْتُمُ النِّسَآءَ فَلَمْ تَجِدُوا مَآءً فَتَيَمَّمُوا صَعِيدًا طَيِّبًا فَامْسَحُوا بِوُجُوهِكُمْ وَأَيْدِيكُمْ  ۗ إِنَّ اللَّهَ كَانَ عَفُوًّا غَفُورًا
"O you who have believed, do not approach prayer while you are intoxicated until you know what you are saying or in a state of janabah, except those passing through [a place of prayer], until you have washed [your whole body]. And if you are ill or on a journey or one of you comes from the place of relieving himself or you have contacted women and find no water, then seek clean earth and wipe over your faces and your hands [with it]. Indeed, Allah is ever Pardoning and Forgiving."
(QS. An-Nisaa 4: Verse 43)

Now where in the Quran was the law given that Muhammad should beat someone who had taken wine?
Why didn't you quote where the Prophet was beating someone in the Qur'an?

You quoted Hadith when it pleases you about you want me to bring proofs for you only from the Qur'an?

grin
I am not a Qur'anist! I follow the Qur'an in the light of the Sunnah!
Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by advocatejare(m): 7:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why didn't you quote where the Prophet was beating someone in the Qur'an?

You quoted Hadith when it pleases you about you want me to bring proofs for you only from the Qur'an?

grin
I am not a Qur'anist! I follow the Qur'an in the light of the Sunnah!
Haha. So you're denying the Sunnah of your prophet now?

You must deny his Sunnah of praying 5 times daily too o since it wasn't documented in the Quran that you should pray 5 times daily and many other of his Sunnah not captured in the Quran

1 Like

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by AntiChristian: 8:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
advocatejare:

You must deny his Sunnah of praying 5 times daily too o since it wasn't documented in the Quran that you should pray 5 times daily and many other of his Sunnah not captured in the Quran

You quoted an Hadith where the Sahaba continued flogging alcoholic. You should understand that is a law!

Another attempt to change the topic.

I will join you to. Show me where Jesus sang, clapped and danced to praise the Lord in the new testament.

You can run away from this as you always do!
Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by advocatejare(m): 9:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
I will join you to. Show me where Jesus sang, clapped and danced to praise the Lord in the new testament.
Answer my questions first. Show me where you were instructed in the Quran to pray 5 times daily and show me where the law was given that Muhammad should flog those who drank wine.

AntiChristian:

You quoted an Hadith where the Sahaba continued flogging alcoholic. You should understand that is a law!

grin grin grin grin You've been the one always running away.

You claim it was a law and i asked you to show me where the law was given in your 'mother of all books' you couldn't do so but instead you were beating about the bush.

I will prove to you that it wasn't a law. First, you couldn't point to it in the Quran.

Second, after Muhammad died, there was a modification to the number of beatings to be given to the offenders. If it was a law, Umar wouldn't have tampered with the stipulations.

Narrated Anas:

2 Likes

Re: The Claim That Allah's Apostle Never Beat Anyone Is False by MuttleyLaff: 10:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
advocatejare:

AntiChristian:

[img]https://s5/images/MuttleyLaffViera8b01545000ad565b.png[/img]

"29I tell you, I will not drink of this fruit of the vine from now on until the day when I drink it anew with you in My Father’s kingdom.”
30And when they had sung a hymn, they went out to the Mount of Olives.…
"
- Matthew 26:29-30

"11So now Jesus and the ones he makes holy have the same Father. That is why Jesus is not ashamed to call them his brothers and sisters.
12For He said to God,
“I will proclaim your name to my brothers and sisters.
I will praise you among your assembled people.
"
- Hebrews 2:11-12

"15He who has ears, let him hear.
16To what can I compare this generation?
They are like children sitting in the marketplaces and calling out to others:
17We played the flute for you, and you did not dance; we sang a dirge, and you did not mourn.
"
- Matthew 11:15-17

AntiChristian, I could have added "The Acts of John", sections 94-96, that has Jesus et al dancing and praising God but cant because although "The Acts of John" is widely circulated as being true, it is considered to be apocryphal, so had to pass on it. Apparently and according to "The Acts of John", after the dance our Lord and Saviour of the world, Jesus Christ went out and then was arrested. As you already know this AntiChristian, "The Acts of John" confirms that, all of His disciples fled, including John, the "The Acts of John" writer, who fled to a cave atop the Mount of Olives mentioned in Matthew 26:30 above

As for "clap" and/or "clapping," in regards to Jesus, it doesn't appear anywhere at all in the New Testament. There's not a single mention of Him engaged in doing that.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Evangelist Reveals TB Joshua's Best Kept Secret / See Vex Oo!!! Pastor Angrily Curses Those Who Gave For The Fight Of Covid / Dunamis Church Presents: Nations Worship In His Presence 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.