Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,409 members, 7,853,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:52 AM

Testimony. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Testimony. (365 Views)

How Ladies Unintentionally Destroy Guys - Testimony From A Woman / My Sperm Retention Testimony: Amazing Results Of No Masturbation And Sex / Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Testimony. by GuyWise101(m): 9:42pm On Feb 01, 2020
All thanks to Ubunja, Harddon, xxxtedyxxx martinez and a host of other real niggas on Nairaland cheesy cheesy

I can now phuck girls without even asking them out, I have regained my worth...

Love is a weak point to any man (don't fall in love).

2 Likes

Re: Testimony. by Orhevus: 11:45pm On Feb 01, 2020
Good you're applying the miseducations and drill
Re: Testimony. by ubunja(m): 1:39am On Feb 02, 2020
You are now a man at his best. Never let anyone fool you into believing that being a considerate gentleman will get you sex. It just gets you friendzoned.

4 Likes

Re: Testimony. by Omar09(m): 2:45am On Feb 02, 2020
Someone just saw his menstrual blood for the first time. You've grown now, I mean intellectually and mentally. Don't ruin it by giving in to whatever they have to say. Enjoy your freedom.

Martinez39s come see, you are actually working!

1 Like

Re: Testimony. by HARDDON: 9:27am On Feb 02, 2020
GuyWise101:
All thanks to Ub ... unja, Harddon, xxxte... dyxxx mart.. inez and a host of other real niggas on Nairaland cheesy cheesy

I can now phuck girls without even asking them out, I have regained my worth...

Love is a weak point to any man (don't fall in love).

While on this estatic emasculation, see to it that you balance life. For a man's life consist not on the aboundance of ....

For this realization is like a tickling time bomb, handle it wrongly and you plunge into the lane of a sadist with ladies.... Not willing to be saddled with one for life. You become an express explorer. Loneliness wud become your gray hairs' portion.

And then, there are crazy Diseases out there.

Handle it rightly and you'd become a balanced man whose emotions are totally under control. A man who's conquered the flipping whims of vJays. A man indeed.

A word, they say, is enough....

5 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Why men should behave / The Best Thing You Will See Today / How Bold Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.