Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,908 members, 7,844,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars (3911 Views)

One Small EFCC Lawyer Defeated 34 Sans Says EFCC BOSS / Malami: "EFCC Recovered $2tn From Looters In 12 Years" / Fashola Calls Out GEJ & VP Sambo, Says Nigeria Is Worse Under Their Leadership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by BetaThings: 8:18am On Dec 12, 2010
life707:

I congratulate the anti graft agencies that made this recovery possible, most especially EFCC.
My prayer is that this administration should make prudent use of the funds to benefit Nigerians & ensure proper accountability.

@ALL,Lets not be quick to judge or condemn our leaders cos if you've ever held a leadership role you will understand the complexities.
I'll quickly mention here that, i'm not in support of corruption in any form.
Of course you are in support of corruption. Did you invent prayer? we should not be quick? At 50? Abegiii!
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by zilosxp(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2010
I really wonder why he should be the one announcing this,
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by scopusng(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2010
Where is the looted money Mr sanbo? I dey laugh oooooo
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by lajjy(m): 4:11pm On Dec 12, 2010
blackcypha:

SO FREAKiNG WAT?
Still in DARKNESS like t"was the 16th century,
Use it to build power stations , WE NEED POWER silly![b][/b]

Brosssss, u dey vex seriouslyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, lol grin grin

na so dem go talk but the money we no go see the impact
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 12, 2010
3kay945:

Enough money is now at hand for next year election, dis dude and his partner are just shitting us, nothing good will come out of them if they eventually win next year election.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by amanze15(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2010
well done no2 so where the dough ha naijaa what of the posh cars at the efcc headquaters arent they going to be auctioned or something b4 them talk sey them disappear grin grin grin grin
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by nairaman66(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2010
Your mouth could speak freely like a Radio, But I have some Questions: What are the facts? Where is the money? Who is responsible? Why has the National Assembly not reacted to this effect? If really yes, what are the future plans for this recovered huge funds? If these questions are adequately answered then we may believe you and your l.o.u.s.y mouth, Too much dirty sunday league politricks in the media just now, Cant see more to this than a mere speculation,

Jay
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by sshalom(m): 1:07am On Dec 13, 2010
So where's the money? Are they keeping it in a special account, sharing or spending it? More questions than answers,
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by roymary: 4:12am On Dec 13, 2010
Oh no! Bedtime Story! Where is the money dammit? $11 Billion will transform the entire dilapidated NEPA and the unconscious PHCN.
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by Abayomin70(m): 9:53am On Dec 13, 2010
PDP always fink we are all fool they will never win ogun state my school is on strike dat useless GEJ came to ogun state and he said nofin about it
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by xoxogg(f): 10:15am On Dec 13, 2010
BetaThings:

Zero telerance
Tunde Bakare, Save Nigeria Group, $50,000; Bankole, David Mark, Purchase their official houses
wat is there in $50,000 transport fare to our fisitors, abi u want people that come to aso rock to reach home and now go and be saying, we did not give them even water to drink angry angry angry  olohun maje. Do u know how many fisitors we have in one day?

plentyFisitors*$50,000=money has finish, sharp sharp
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by collinsoft(m): 10:45am On Dec 13, 2010
Mr Vice President what is the sharing formula. how much does the national assembly, house of representative and the Executive get of this recovered money. and besides what is my share of the money before i begin hear story how the money take disappear
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by lekanbar(m): 12:07pm On Dec 13, 2010
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by shiningzin(m): 8:53am On Dec 14, 2010
recovered to be looted again.
Re: Sambo Says Efcc Recovered 11 Billion Dollars by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2010
Chei!!!  shocked this is one of the greatest achievement in Nigeria since June 12

EFCC have recovered 21% of the proposed national budget of NGN4.2 Trillion. This surely amazing. kudo ignominious mallam  grin

Using an exchange rate of NGN100 to $1

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Losing $9 Billion To Oil Theft Annually - Nuhu Ribadu / Americans Will Soon Beg For Nigerian Visa – Pastor Oladiyun Predicts / EXCLISIVE: Real Reasons President Jonathan Sacked IGP Abba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.