Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,103 members, 7,953,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL (28886 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Named African Footballer Of The Year For A Record 5th Time. / Chelsea Extend Their Lead At Top Of Premier League Table With 3 - 0 Win / Meet Kelechi Anyikude Who Uses The EPL To Promote The Nigerian Culture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by JimohMomoh: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Talknochip(m): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
The Liverpool story is that of the Power of Consistency, focus & inspirational leadership! Just crown them

13 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by nanauju(f): 7:50am On Feb 02, 2020
You people should just give them the cup

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Odinaka00(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2020
Having the right man as the Coach is a good thing. I 've always known that Klop is a good Coach.. Not this clueless Ole that still plays Lingard in football.. Useless fool...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by 2kurupt(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Liverpool has been outstanding no doubt but the other top 6 teams have been lackluster this season to say the least, thereby almost handing the title on a platter.

Closet Liverpool fans will soon start dusting their jerseys grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Austeeenxx: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2020
73 points of a possible 75?!

WTH!!!

This can't happen in the French league or Bundesliga and people call them Farmers League.

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Adewale623(m): 7:54am On Feb 02, 2020
Liverpool are unstoppable, consistency and resilient brought them this far. Though am an arsenal fan but I'm jealous their achievements.

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by HacheNoire: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2020
This is a win for democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Papanwamaikpe: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2020
Even if Liverpool lose the rest of there match. They'll still still win the league

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by AreaFada2: 7:58am On Feb 02, 2020
FuckAllTheMODs:
Na we...

That's how we roll

Lol
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 7:59am On Feb 02, 2020
I was one of those who criticized Zidane for coming back to real Madrid but the French man have proven he's one of the best coach at the moment. 21 games unbeaten run. Top of la liga and best defence.

Sorry what I wrote may be unrelated to the thread in discussion but I'm just carried away by the ecstasy.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by AreaFada2: 8:00am On Feb 02, 2020
2kurupt:
Liverpool has been outstanding no doubt but the other top 6 teams have been lackluster to say the least, thereby almost handing the title on a platter.

Closet Liverpool fans will soon start dusting their jerseys grin
Well, Leicester won with 81 points the other time.
We had 97 points last season and came second.

Quite clear we have been improving over the past few years.
This year we might still need at least 94 points to win. Not easy.

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by mindful01: 8:02am On Feb 02, 2020
We're winning this league with 112 points

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Reference(m): 8:05am On Feb 02, 2020
gratiaeo:
More heart attack to mau u fans

Yes. all soft tissie orfices and cavities are protected ftom small foreign objects that can cause internal damage.... to answer your embarassing addendum. God cannot be wrong.
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Kulas: 8:07am On Feb 02, 2020
I am Man City fan. City tried and did so well. Liverpool is also wonderful. If a Club can play 25 matches of 75 points and Liverpool scored 73/75 which is 97% that is A1.Truly Liverpool deserve the cup despite they are competing with my club.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by mindful01: 8:08am On Feb 02, 2020
Join LFC fans group see my signature

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by seanwilliam(m): 8:12am On Feb 02, 2020
fergieboy:
We are unstoppable

We are Liverpool
sheybi word don dey your mouth.. na una season , enjoy it why It lasts
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by seanwilliam(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2020
Kulas:
I am Man City fan. City tried and did so well. Liverpool is also wonderful. If a Club can play 25 matches of 75 points and Liverpool scored 73/75 which is 97% that is A1.Truly Liverpool deserve the cup despite they are competing with my club.
kai! Baba don already admit defeat hahhah cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by fergieboy: 8:18am On Feb 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
sheybi word don dey your mouth.. na una season , enjoy it why It lasts
Hahahah

We have been through thick and thin

From the days of Gerard and Torres

To the days of SaS

How we kept struggling and changing coaches

We really suffered

But now we are smiling

It's our year

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by seanwilliam(m): 8:27am On Feb 02, 2020
fergieboy:

Hahahah

We have been through thick and thin

From the days of Gerard and Torres

To the days of SaS

How we kept struggling and changing coaches

We really suffered

But now we are smiling

It's our year

u know why I dey laugh now, no be say I I dey beef una ooo , but believe me next season , if you people clutch top 4, u go sweat well well
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by fergieboy: 8:30am On Feb 02, 2020
seanwilliam:
u know why I dey laugh now, no be say I I dey beef una ooo , but believe me next season , if you people clutch top 4, u go sweat well well
Lol we are wining the league back2back

We will turn the Epl to farmers league

8 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by mvem(m): 8:36am On Feb 02, 2020
Afam4eva:
They'll finally meet their waterloo in the champions league. EPL teams this season are not it at all.
and if they don't... Moreover Liverpool priority this season has always been the league. They got the UCL last season
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by fucc12: 8:37am On Feb 02, 2020
#YNWA

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Rapmoney(m): 8:39am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86305407:
RESPECT LIVERPOOL.

The CHAMPIONS Elect.....

Face politics section. This is not a place where Buhari issues are discussed!

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by charlesm91(m): 8:40am On Feb 02, 2020
drizslim:
I don't see Liverpool wining back to back UCL trophy

Lemme see u guys smile
that’s reserved for Madrid only
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Soulsymbol99: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Blackeuropean:

It may happen if they keep up with their current form, coupled with some elements of luck.

When they are going to buy Adama( cause I know klopp dey admire d guy since)from wolves next season. Guy,na back 2 back 2 back 2 back....... grin

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Liverpool are on fire this season mehn!
Haters can quench!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by Soulsymbol99: 8:48am On Feb 02, 2020
Mreazi121:
I just hope Liverpool don't break Arsenal unbeaten record, from the way the are going anything is possible...

Na wah 4 u oooo undecided Arsenal unbeaten record that was more of draw games ,liverpool will nt jst break but scatter it. cool

5 Likes

Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by seanwilliam(m): 8:54am On Feb 02, 2020
fergieboy:

Lol we are wining the league back2back

We will turn the Epl to farmers league
dey there.. u think say una fit turn to Madrid that year for champions league...lol
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by DAVE5(m): 8:56am On Feb 02, 2020
Okuda:

go shave tgat hair then see how the greatness of God pass man in all ramifications

You don shave am before
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by unbitchable(m): 9:02am On Feb 02, 2020
farmers league
Re: Liverpool Open Up A Record 22-Point Lead At The Top Of The EPL by mvem(m): 9:06am On Feb 02, 2020
Some one should help. I can't quote in some nairaland topics...it will say "You cannot do that right now. Please try again in a few hours"

What's wrong ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UEFA To Sign A $7.2Bn Deal With Centricus To Stop European Super League / Smalling Reveals What Messi & Suarez Will Do To Man Utd / Lady Wants To Give Birth To A "Neymar". Gives Step By Step Description

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.