Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency (68585 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Moment A Man O'war Officer Slapped Fake Seminarian & Blood Came Outof His Mouth / Thief Dresses Like A Seminarian To Steal Cars At Ordination Ceremony In Owerri(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Jihadist agenda ongoing
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Nobody: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2020
post=86307707:

Good boy.
Good to see you are learning how to comment on social media now,
Rather than all your previous gutte and foul language.
Keep it up!
Good boy! wink
You didn't answer his question
Should buhari not be held responsible for the insecurity as the CIC of the country, just as Jonathan was by your likes.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by LabDNA: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Why can't God just exterminate this buhari for once and end this pestilence?

What kind of cursed country. May God destroy anybody who prays for the continued existence of nigeria.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by BanevsJoker(m): 10:43am On Feb 02, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Judging from the surname, he's likely from Anambra state.
Nnadi is an Imo State name.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by homirefacuny(m): 10:55am On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:
And if the church cries out against the insecurity, Femi Adesina will say they have joined the opposition.
Femi Adesina is a proof that any conscience can be bought

Mehn, I can tell you one thing. The flesh has not revealed this to you. That's a very deep one my brother. Femi is just a bastard.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by fatymore(f): 11:01am On Feb 02, 2020
Darnleypedro22:
our women so stout in words , may I not end with someone like you

Who want someone like you too...

Abeg shift let me see front

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by adams123: 11:03am On Feb 02, 2020
Dollarseeker:
if Christians continue to keep quiet and take these killings for granted, these Muslim jihadist fighters with a mindset of islamizing Nigeria, would finish us all. They are highly secretly supported by the Muslim Elites. If we don't do something now as Christian and speak in one voice, and fight against this people, it will be very bad for us all.

The Fulani killing and land encroachment, including the boko haram, ISIS killings is meant for a purpose and are fully sponsored and supported by the Muslim Elites.

what does Bible says in this kind of situation or scenario??
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by AgentNairaland(f): 11:04am On Feb 02, 2020
CAN Just Need To Seek For The Help Of USA, Buhari And His Co Slaves Of allah Aimed At Islamizing Nigeria..
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by eyinjuege: 11:08am On Feb 02, 2020
RIP to the young man. A life cut short
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by ignis: 11:14am On Feb 02, 2020
How long will this nonsense continue ?
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Dareal90s(m): 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
hopefulLandlord:
god no fail am?
God no fail am coz heaven is where God lives.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Nobody: 11:23am On Feb 02, 2020
Untill we wake up and defend our selves they will keep killing us
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Ejjis(m): 11:24am On Feb 02, 2020
Imagine the World without Islam.... Too peaceful indeed..

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by gaskiyamagana: 11:40am On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:
And if the church cries out against the insecurity, Femi Adesina will say they have joined the opposition.
Not only femi adesina, 26 out of 27 imo state lawmakers nko?
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by gaskiyamagana: 11:41am On Feb 02, 2020
Ejjis:
Imagine the World without Islam.... Too peaceful indeed..

THINK NOT I COME TO BRING PEACE TO EARTH, BUT SWORD" MATTHEW 10 :34
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Renforce: 11:51am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Was it the government that killed him?

Crime is being curbed in every great nation like Nigeria. Why should you just heap the blame on the government . The kidnappers are citizens like me and you and you think it's fair to just point a finger at the government for an evil perpetrated by people it governs.

Oh! Your hate for the president will never make you dissect issues thoroughly.

I'm sure you have never been in a position of power your whole life. If you had, you would have known that insecurities, herdsmen killings, insurgencies e.t.c are all a mark of a failed and decadent government.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by farouk2much(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2020
Buhari is a devil
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by TRAVEL101(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2020
seguno2:

Femi Adesina has clones of himself here.
They think and write stewpidly like him in their comments here.
Do you know some of them
You
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Brightest04(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2020
Some people will definitely sit crisscross on this unholy killings by saying it's a ploy to Islamize Nigeria.But as far as i know nobody can "religionize" Nigeria.This evil is affecting all and all of us must stand up to fight it back.It's unfortunate that the people we elected to fight for our welfare are only there to fight for their own pocket.This "war" must be won.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by fabienjoe: 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Was it the government that killed him?

Crime is being curbed in every great nation like Nigeria. Why should you just heap the blame on the government . The kidnappers are citizens like me and you and you think it's fair to just point a finger at the government for an evil perpetrated by people it governs.

Oh! Your hate for the president will never make you dissect issues thoroughly.

Which planet are these people from? What has been the government's policy on Boko Haram? Arrest them 'rehabilitate them' and throw them right back into the heart of the nation's security complete with weapons purchased with tax payers' money...Is that not practically spitting on the graves of those the evil lot murdered? Is that not practically promoting terror with our scarce resources? Buhari has simply struggled to live down the amnesty for Niger Delta Militants and has thrown the nation to the dogs of Boko Haram. Of what use is a government that cannot protect its citizens? How many of these deaths have been accounted for? Who has been arrested, tried and convicted for these killings? Some of you Buharists are irredeemable..

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by joefelin2345: 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:

God bless you real good. Even the newly elected G.O. of Femi Adesina Church 4Square Gospel Church believe that Christianity is only at a siege in certain. part of the country n not entire Nigeria.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Obec70(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
This is barbaric!
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by bergs2: 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:

BUHARI HAS FULFILLED HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES......
BLAH! BLAH!! BLAH!!!!!!
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by joefelin2345: 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
they hate yoruba more dan dey hate fulani dese is d same way tiv and jukun people started

same way berom and bokkos started for dose dat understand d conflict in d north

igbos thought killing amotekun is d woke and reasonable thing to do

i guess dese seminarians are yoruba never met a people so daft in my life

very bitter and dull if the south gets overrun its d bitterness of d igbos dat is to blame

you hate yoruba so much but u love fulani

ok

we will be fine dese is how nnamdi azikiwe and agiuyi ironsi started anyway
Leave them to their foolishness. Late Chief Ladoke Akintola seemed to know their antics better than Late Chief Obafemi Awolowo. That was y they killed him during the 1st Military coup in 1966 leaving Michael Okpara n Denis Osadebe in touched. I laid the blame on Chief Obafemi Awolowo. Rather than supporting Federal Military Government lead Gowon, he could have allow the country to be divided.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Sotrue1234: 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2020
God rest your soul Seminarian Nnadi, may your soul and all the souls departed through the mercy of God rest in peace. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man, Wife & Daughter Killed In Anambra Seventh-Day Adventist Church (Graphic) / I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.