Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:08 AM

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency (68865 Views)

Seminarian Arrested For Defiling 10-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Thief Dresses Like A Seminarian To Steal Cars At Ordination Ceremony In Owerri(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Young Seminarian killed by bandits. MURIC, your masters children said their ancestor Uthman Dan Fodiyo was given a divine task that covers middle belt and South up to the banks of Atlantic Ocean, but the task was disrupted by the British colonization of Nigeria. They said the entire Nigeria was their land, but the British disrupted their ancestor's mission. The Bible says out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaks. It was the prayers of remnant faithfuls that made those group to speak out. Now, we know the vision and mission of Boko Haram and ISWAP. We are sure their brothers in government are also part of this mission.

Muric, you may remove Amotekun from Yoruba vocabulary and made it a latin or Hebrew word, You cannot remove the consciousness to defend and protect ourselves from us in the South West.

Seminarian, rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by executive12: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Neddstark:
Its high time Christian groups in Kaduna, organize 100 youths, give them guns. Let them go into the bushes and destroy this kidnappers. I mean shoot them dead and leave their carcasses to the vultures

How will that be possible when the Kaduna State Governor is one of the sponsors of the Fulani bandits (with Buhari, as revealed by Nuhu Ribadu)?
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Simbrixton(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

Bro where did all this rubbish come from? Where and when has the Igbo ever not supported Amotekun? I think you're a Fulani using trying to play your usual games of pitching the Igbo against the Yoruba. It'll never work. We now know who our true enemies are
osagyefo on nairaland and a few other bigots
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Simbrixton(m): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2020
babaolofin:
Young Seminarian killed by bandits. MURIC, your masters children said their ancestor Uthman Dan Fodiyo was given a divine task that covers middle belt and South up to the banks of Atlantic Ocean, but the task was disrupted by the British colonization of Nigeria. They said the entire Nigeria was their land, but the British disrupted their ancestor's mission. The Bible says out of the abundance of the mind, the mouth speaks. It was the prayers of remnant faithfuls that made those group to speak out. Now, we know the vision and mission of Boko Haram and ISWAP. We are sure their brothers in government are also part of this mission.

Muric, you may remove Amotekun from Yoruba vocabulary and made it a latin or Hebrew word, You cannot remove the consciousness to defend and protect ourselves from us in the South West.

Seminarian, rest in peace.
that akintola na bastard
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Legendguru: 5:06pm On Feb 02, 2020
Again
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
[b]osagyefo [/b]on nairaland and a few other bigots
That guy isn't a Nigerian. He's only here to sow the seeds of discord. Disregard his posts
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Simbrixton(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
PerfectlyPerfect:

That guy isn't a Nigerian. He's only here to sow the seeds of discord. Disregard his posts
i am 100 percent in solidarity with IPOB we must defend the south 100 percent
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by julioralph(m): 9:04pm On Feb 02, 2020
sad
This country ehnn angry
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
Dagger111:

Ahh Oppa!! Final year project of any Dept even Geo Physics and Medicine? Eeje Beeru Olohun!! Na una be prob for this Nation.

I sell projects for literally all departments that write projects.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
Funny enough, everything Nnamdi Kalu said is coming to pass. People called him names but if they're to be honest, if the westerners and southerners had heeded his warnings things wouldn't have deteriorated to this extend
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Trybes(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rest in peace seminarian
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Bluebolt: 10:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
Realtalk20:

Actually you are very right

I met a graduate Muslim lady whose family is elite from the north and she told me boldly she supports BOKOHARAM and isis and if she had her way she would fund them that Christianity is a problem in Nigeria. Mind you her dad is a professor. she works for a blue Chip company in Ikoyi but every Friday flies to the north to spend her weekend. And flies back to Lagos on Monday to resume work.

That is how the typical northern elite thinks
BRO, SOUTH WESTERN IDIOTS THINK THIS WAY TOO.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by comodo: 10:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
naptu2:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/kidnapped-nigerian-seminarian-has-been-killed-44478
Rest on brother. Your grandmother who has been your mother and everything is heartbroken. All her struggles to see you become a priest has come to nought. We cannot even console her. Like a dream, we will see u no more. May you take your seat on the table of kings. Rest on small bro.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Darnleypedro22: 12:23am On Feb 03, 2020
fatymore:

Who want someone like you too...

Abeg shift let me see front
no I won't
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Darnleypedro22: 12:24am On Feb 03, 2020
tot:

Someone has been murdered - an 18 year old boy with his life ahead of him, you are talking about "end up with you" undecided Did they tell you they were interested in ending up with you in the first place? Please face the topic.

And again, may God's judgment be upon all the wicked leaders and enablers / defenders of evil in this country.
of course cool
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by fatymore(f): 2:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Darnleypedro22:
no I won't
trouble maker
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by amuwo1980: 3:55am On Feb 03, 2020
70% sure they singled him out and killed him because he is igbo, if the igbos dont struggle out if Nigeria, they might go into extinction
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Kingspin(m): 5:01am On Feb 03, 2020
guidelight:

Whereas I agree that Christians are in grave danger of the planned deliberate and systematic purging of christiandom under overseership and leadership of the Islamic fundamentalist C.I.C .

Whereas I disagree that the C.I.C is just being complacent in the matter , because he was seen as a tiger in the issue of IPOB and Amotekun.

I also disagree when you suggested thus:

If Christians start teaching as you suggested , then Christians have become like them . And whose purpose have they achieved? Think again.

I will agree with you but these radicals kill Christians because someone somewhere is feeding them with wrong teaching. These guys need fire for fire.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by eguarojeona: 5:55am On Feb 03, 2020
When they urge prayers everytime.I am incensed.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by orisa37: 6:41am On Feb 03, 2020
Another Christian killed.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Darnleypedro22: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2020
fatymore:
trouble makger
fatymore fatymore cool grin
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Darnleypedro22: 7:26am On Feb 03, 2020
orisa37:
Another Christian killed.
ok good , our population too much
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Titogbanski: 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
When Father Mbaka predicted it we all thought it was a joke
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Kfed4ril(m): 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
solmus:
shocked

Are Boko Haram now cooking and eating christians or are they selling their parts because i dont understand this increased killings oo

Infact travelling to North is a No No, and if you must atleast learn how to recite a verse in the quran and keep your beards long like that of shekau, you can also paint your forehead black

Oga shut up and lick Buhari’s arse
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Kfed4ril(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
post=86305940:

Each and every supporter of evil, crimes, corruption, looting, killing in our nation will never ever know peace all their lives

Those getting paid to support any political party on Nairaland and all other social media platform will all end miserably in a fortnight.

Those that are happy reading this kind of news that they look out for on a daily basis, will end up the way this cleric died.

No be curse,
Na prayers.

So shall it be for them all.
They can and will never escape it lailai!

Good boy.
Good to see you are learning how to comment on social media now,
Rather than all your previous gutter and language.
Keep it up boy!
Good boy! wink

This boy shut up for once, must you be all over Nairaland disgracing your generation every time?
Your lovely incorruptible daddy has been the commander of the armed forces for 5 years now after promising to end Boko Haram in 2 months but it has worsened, instead of you to hold him by his campaign promises you’re instead blaming everything and everyone apart from him.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 13, 2020
Simbrixton:

Yorubas doesn't belong to south but strictly west.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by wisdomobatomil: 9:48am On Feb 14, 2020
It is well God never sleeps

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Health Worker In Rivers Sleeps With Man She Hired To Kill Her Husband (Photos) / Theophilus Ozoigbo Arrested For 3-Day Sex With Sierra Leonean Girl Without Pay / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.