Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,019 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency (68586 Views)

Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Moment A Man O'war Officer Slapped Fake Seminarian & Blood Came Outof His Mouth / Thief Dresses Like A Seminarian To Steal Cars At Ordination Ceremony In Owerri(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by ibabz(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nearly 270 seminarians? Imagine if these seminarians were trained how to handle guns and each one of them has access to AK47, I want to see how one idiotic bastard children of a bondwoman would misbehave go near them. It's high time the church include how to handle a gun to their teaching. Enough of God will fight our battle. God did not and still not fighting for Israelite, they go to war with God's guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by zionzoe(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
Neddstark:

Bullshyt. Boko Haram has killed more muslims than Christians
And that is your defense for the evil being orchestrated in the NAME of your BLOOD sucking @llah and phedophile m0h abi?

Don't worry when the battle will be ripe we shall soak our bullets in pigs BLOOD and get them ready for you guys... the battle GROUND will be sprayed with pigs BLOOD and we shall hold your evil document of murder( Q@ran) in our left hands point it and chanting it with our guns in the other hand.

No repentance will be accepted.

We are coming for you guys.

Piss on the grave of psychotic m0h.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Uchesaka: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rev mbaka where are u? See what ur Apc party is doing to ur people[b][/b]
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by opribo(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2020
We should cut off the head of this monster before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Akuruoulo(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
REST IN PEACE SEMI
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by proclinician: 12:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86305940:

Each and every supporter of evil, crimes, corruption, looting, killing in our nation will never ever know peace all their lives

Those getting paid to support any political party on Nairaland and all other social media platform will all end miserably in a fortnight.

Those that are happy reading this kind of news that they look out for on a daily basis, will end up the way this cleric died.

No be curse,
Na prayers.

So shall it be for them all.
They can and will never escape it lailai!

Good boy.
Good to see you are learning how to comment on social media now,
Rather than all your previous gutter and language.
Keep it up boy!
Good boy! wink

All those who sing praises for evil politicians on all platforms because their parents are yet to be burnt to ashes by the evil they support.

All those who appear to be unconcerned by the plights of those downtrodden and those displaced

All those who appear not to care about the plight of the poor and of those in the captivity of terror

They all should wait for their own share of the bargain. It will definitely come.

Amen

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Rapmoney(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86305867:
What a very sad news to read this sunday morning!

May the sponsors of evil herdsmen and Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

It amazes me when people pray against what they support. That's the height of hypocrisy!

3 Likes

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by PHijo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:
And if the church cries out against the insecurity, Femi Adesina will say they have joined the opposition.
Femi Adesina is a proof that any conscience can be bought
Not any, many!
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Okoroawusa: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
Kidnapping in the North Central has become a very big business.
The way we chased it out of ss SE few years ago is the way we will chase it out of North Central.

To all the Catholic faithfuls...I am sorry for your lost.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Neddstark: 1:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
zionzoe:

And that is your defense for the evil being orchestrated in the NAME of your BLOOD sucking @llah and phedophile m0h abi?

Don't worry when the battle will be ripe we shall soak our bullets in pigs BLOOD and get them ready for you guys... the battle GROUND will be sprayed with pigs BLOOD and we shall hold your evil document of murder( Q@ran) in our left hands point it and chanting it with our guns in the other hand.

No repentance will be accepted.

We are coming for you guys.

Piss on the grave of psychotic m0h.

You just wasted your comment. I am a Christian and I am against hate unlike some people.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by tot(f): 1:17pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Was it the government that killed him?

Crime is being curbed in every great nation like Nigeria. Why should you just heap the blame on the government . The kidnappers are citizens like me and you and you think it's fair to just point a finger at the government for an evil perpetrated by people it governs.

Oh! Your hate for the president will never make you dissect issues thoroughly.

What an ignorant statement. Please state the role of the government in any nation, or better still go and educate yourself. Mschew.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by cybriz82(m): 1:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Realtalk20:

Bros a knock on the mouth ?

Bros seriously?

I tire for you o

grin
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Monday60655(m): 1:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
Please America the ban on Nigeria immigrants to US is too soft. Just come IP with more drastic treatment on this shithole country called Nigeria.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Urchman200: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
post=86305867:
What a very sad news to read this sunday morning!

May the sponsors of evil herdsmen and Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS never end well.

May all the evil and corrupt politicians that brought and keep sponsoring these evil herdsmen and satanic Boko Haram and KIDNAPPERS in our nation just to cause unrest and war for it's
citizens never end well in life.

Along with everyone that supports them.
Evil and miserable end await them all.
They will never know peace all the remaining miserable years they have to live.

No be curse,
Na FACT.

Again, May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.
may those people who come on naiaraland to praise them never end well in jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by holicupp(m): 1:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
buhari and his kinsmen won't let us rest
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Reference(m): 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:
Kidnapping is one big industry in Nigeria today. And all hands needs to be on deck to combat it.

Intelligence report even has it that menace have strong mutual relationship with personnel's that matters in out security institutions.

That was part of the report I got but I just don't want to talk about it here. There are serious problems in this country from what I am seeing.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Correcto: 2:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
Some have still not understand why Ibos seem not love Nigeria Unity. Gradually, we will all find out why but unfortunately in a bitter way. I hope it will not too late for my people to remember that cheat beating is better than killings!! Your choices will determine your generations' freedom.
naptu2:

https://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/kidnapped-nigerian-seminarian-has-been-killed-44478
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by zionzoe(m): 2:32pm On Feb 02, 2020
Neddstark:

You just wasted your comment. I am a Christian and I am against hate unlike some people.
YOU WON'T LEAVE THE HELL YOU ARE RESIDING IN... WHEN WE ARE RESTORING THE LAND YOU WILL BE NO MORE BECAUSE , THE EVIL YOU SUPPORTED WOULD HAVE WIPED OUT YOUR ETERNAL LINEAGE, TO THE BABIES IN THE WOMB.

B@STARD 5TH COLUMNIST LIKE U ARE WORST THAN TERRORISTS
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by popsyleo1: 2:33pm On Feb 02, 2020
Rip
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by zionzoe(m): 2:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
ibabz:
Nearly 270 seminarians? Imagine if these seminarians were trained how to handle guns and each one of them has access to AK47, I want to see how one idiotic bastard children of a bondwoman would misbehave go near them. It's high time the church include how to handle a gun to their teaching. Enough of God will fight our battle. God did not and still not fighting for Israelite, they go to war with God's guidance.
All we do is to report to Vatican, and the Vatican cannot defend us all they need is our Tax, sorry did I say tax, I meant tithe.

It is high time we defend ourselves and be taught to take cities.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by ikorodureporta: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
Meanwhile, hundreds of boko are being freed as repentant terrorists. Yet, we've not heard anything concerning who sponsors them

We have terrorists in power
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by JevonAir: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
[s]
post=86307707:

Good boy.
Good to see you are learning how to comment on social media now,
Rather than all your previous gutte and foul language.
Keep it up!
Good boy! wink
[/s]
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by OnyesomJ(m): 3:16pm On Feb 02, 2020
I wonder if we still have VP in this Country again!!

Osibanjo is A Disgrace to Christians , he’s not Aware of this Gruesome killing on Christains eh !!

Bubu wey Be north no go even Shake Boby Concerning what’s goin on in the country...
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2020
Simbrixton:
they hate yoruba more dan dey hate fulani dese is d same way tiv and jukun people started

same way berom and bokkos started for dose dat understand d conflict in d north

igbos thought killing amotekun is d woke and reasonable thing to do

i guess dese seminarians are yoruba never met a people so daft in my life

very bitter and dull if the south gets overrun its d bitterness of d igbos dat is to blame

you hate yoruba so much but u love fulani

ok

we will be fine dese is how nnamdi azikiwe and agiuyi ironsi started anyway
Bro where did all this rubbish come from? Where and when has the Igbo ever not supported Amotekun? I think you're a Fulani using trying to play your usual games of pitching the Igbo against the Yoruba. It'll never work. We now know who our true enemies are
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Franking: 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2020
God don disappoint this one ni.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by Wettoid123: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
plusfield:
And if the church cries out against the insecurity, Femi Adesina will say they have joined the opposition.
Femi Adesina is a proof that any conscience can be bought

He is working for his master now he cannot do contrary.
Re: Michael Nnadi, Seminarian Killed By Kidnappers - Catholic News Agency by oluwaahmed: 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2020
APC & PDP coons, can u guys just STFU observe your minute of silence for our brother that just died/and move the fûck on He deserves our last respect later we will address the issue.

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Joined Aiye Cult To Meet Davido, I Was Told Davido Is Member– Arrested Cultist / Brazil's Most Violent Gang Escapes Prison By Digging A Tunnel, Seen On CCTV / Man Attempts To Molest Pregnant Woman In Broad Daylight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.