Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees (3281 Views)

It Is Wrong For A Woman To Respect Her Husband — Apostle Okose (pics,video) / Is It Wrong For A Woman To Initiate Conjugal Act In Marriage? / Is It Wrong For A Man To Move Into His Wife's House After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Mobree:

And any man that doesn't believe in sharing chores should f off grin cool cool
we can always get a maid. I married a wife not domestic staff
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:24am On Feb 04, 2020
ahnie:
Mr op kindly mind your business!
The man has told you his part...did upu ever take your time to heat the wife's side?

Your ve turned yourself to family Oracle in that family!

Manner of approach matters a lot when addressing such issues!
Maybe the man spoke harshly to her Asin been authoritative base on say he was the one that set her up!

If am the wife...I would kindly pay the fees
Cox they're also my kids...so no biggie.
So the man should prostrate or kneel down for her in order to soften her mind to pay for her kids school fees?

Anyway, the man is not a man sha
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:27am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
rain21:
Rubbish!
let's hear from the woman first

I wonder how it's your problem.
you even had to put the kids names and their classes here
respect people's privacy
Mizwisdom:
Which person's surname are the children answering?

Let the person who they are bearing his/her surname, pay the school fees na.

Seriously, I will pay the fees but the man should know that it's his full responsibility.
[/s]

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by Mobree: 7:52am On Feb 04, 2020
Kekereekun123:
we can always get a maid. I married a wife not domestic staff

Good then.. I rest my case.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by proclinician: 7:57am On Feb 04, 2020
TheArchangel:
Same for all men who refuse to share chores. To hell to all of themgrin

I'm sure you're burning in hell right now. Anuofia.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by kodix(m): 8:10am On Feb 04, 2020
Guy it depends on the way you ask her the stuff, is it in an authoritative,commanding,arrogant or in a humble way,! Did you assist her in her own responsibility(chores)? Or re you not helping out! I must tell you is your responsibility to pay your children school fees and other financial responsibility in the house unless two of you are mutually helping each other. So check yourself because there is no woman that will marry a mutual lovely husband and fail to help him. Marriage is all about companionship so the your company with her

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by Theyoungmatron: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2020
engrelvis:
I dnt understand what u mean training dem to b d best dey can.of course u want d best for dem.I repeat one of d reasons u train ur kids is for dem to take care of u at old.taking care of u doesn't means finances only.when am old n sick is my children I will call to drive me to d hospital even tough I will b paying d bill. Abroad structures n institutions v been laid out to take care of d old.even at DAT children still care for their age parents. Vulnerability or nt a man DAT use his youthful age to sweat n take of u shud nt b relegated because of one vulnerability excuse.D point am trying to make is our women r always saying men shud b alive to their financial responsibilities of their kids but when the table turn due to old age ,sickness or whatever d same man is relegated to d dustbin
A good man is never relegated to the background. What you are describing are the signatures of dead-beat dads.
If you are still depending on your child to take care of you in this age without retirement plans then you are opening yourself to disappointments.

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by Theyoungmatron: 9:11am On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

I'm sure you're burning in hell right now. Anuofia.
Kids.
Re: Is It Wrong For A Man To Ask His Wife To Help Pay For Children School Fees by engrelvis(m): 10:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Theyoungmatron:
A good man is never relegated to the background. What you are describing are the signatures of dead-beat dads.
If you are still depending on your child to take care of you in this age without retirement plans then you are opening yourself to disappointments.
good man kor,good man kini.my dear just pray for God help n a good wife.l do alot of counselling in my church so am talking from what I seen n nt hearsay. No matter how good ur if marry a bad woman ur finish.am nt a small boy .A lot of so called good men v been send to their early grave while d so call dead beats dad r still enjoying.Nobody is saying we shud depend on our children in our retirement.u dnt seem to b getting my reasoning. Dis na naija n nt overseas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Poor People Give Birth To Multiple Children? / What Are Your Future Plans? Where And How Do You Want To Achieve These Plans / What Do I Do My Aunts Are Against My Marriage To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.