Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (69341 Views)

Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / "How My Friend Tried To Destroy My Matrimonial Home" - Woman Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 03, 2020
donstan18:
I see nothing but a married lady who so much miss the magnifying great sex she was getting from her ex and scared she'll one day fall for him if he keeps on visiting.

Too mush brain will not kill you, smile.....you think too sharp.

Am thrilled!

Obvious truth!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by johnkey: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Lol most stupid couple ever.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by blackengineerr: 1:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Obviously, if you told your husband that the guy in question is your ex, your worry would have stopped but you did not...so deal with it...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Gcool2(m): 2:05am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
I have done all these and my husband told me not to worry. For my ex, I told him if he must visit he should come only when my husband is at home.
Now the next thing is to say it point blank in the presence of both ur husband and ex that you are not confortable with his visit...I know by then ur hubby will know it is the height of the situation
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Gcool2(m): 2:07am On Feb 03, 2020
thedio:
don't u guys think ur ex can kill ur hubby
plus they now do business together again...
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by activelyA(f): 2:52am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
My husband tells me he is not stupid for allowing my ex to visit his home but me I am not comfortable with my ex's visit.
I think you might not know this, but your ex has a spiritual thing he did with you that involves your destiny right from your dating days.
That man is stronger than you and your husband spiritually. He can do an incantation on your husband and your home is scattered. That is exactly what is playing now.

Seek help of a true prophet. Because if you try fake prophet, you are done for!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Enemyofpeace: 4:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Your husband is trying to set you up. When next he comes to the house wear one of your old clothes, tear it into pieces and start shouting rape rape help me help me until people come to your rescue. That will certainly drive him away from your home and life. I ate nonsense
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Bentila(m): 4:42am On Feb 03, 2020
blackengineerr:
Obviously, if you told your husband that the guy in question is your ex, your worry would have stopped but you did not...so deal with it...
Why don't you read beyond the headline before you write?
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by bluebay(m): 5:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Am Certain there's something you haven't told your Husband, which your Ex is Aware about and he's taking advantage of that.. You just have to come out clean this time Before it becomes too late.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Qoko: 5:44am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalastic. lala and the other elders.
Elder Nwa, I concur

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Cee9(m): 5:51am On Feb 03, 2020
@op your husband knows what he is doing but you need to do what you need to do.Resist his coming by all means possible. Fight for your home.Let your husband see your desire in keeping your home consistently.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by freedomchild: 5:52am On Feb 03, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are such an ingrate.
Do you know how many of us that wish that our partners were cool with our exes.

You have the prospect of a 3some on a platter and here you are complaining about a gift from God.

But this does not add up.
If x+10 = u ≤ 40%

Where 10 is your present spouse,
x is your ex
While you are u.
And u is less than in an optimal state.

Then what is y?

Y is simply that you did your ex bad.
He was a great guy but you schemed him away for your present husband out of greed and an addiction for cheating.

I know this because,
You feel sooooo uncomfortable with your ex around. You feel an indescribable amount of guilt each time you see him and it feels like you are staring at Karma in human garb.

For your husband to be that nice to your ex means that
Your husband knew you were cheating on your ex with him. He knows your ex didn't deserve that wrong, this explains why he feels obliged to set him up on life.

So it is either that he is a man of great conscience or a man who needs your ex as an ally to know the true you and decipher all of your trickery for him to feel this indebted to your ex.

Or even better.
Your husband and your ex may be gay and your ex is using this as his best revenge.

But one thing is certain.
You were two-faced and bad to your ex....this is why the bible says that the wicked runs when NOTHING is chasing them.

Get over it, what will be, will be.
This is because I've just found out from your previous post that your ex isn't really an ex but your best and most loyal patron in your prostitution days.

You owe him, an agreement is an agreement.
Your husband is a proper gentleman so he should understand this too.
I don't think your husband will even mind because someone who brings home his wife's ex and someone who marries a hoe doesn't expect much out of marriage.

My only prayer is that your husband is forever able to meet his financial, emotional and sexual obligations because water will surely find it's level.

What do I even know, over to Lalastic. lala and the other elders.
you heated the nail on the head.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by wirinet(m): 5:54am On Feb 03, 2020
lilioj:
Op it seems to me a game is being played by your hubby and ex. You have to tread lightly and be smart.
Dont confront your hubby over this issue, dont even express your displeasure to him again.
When next your ex comes do NOT open the door for him and tell him not to come to your house again.
Sit back and wait for your husband's reaction. The truth will unravel. Remember to stay calm .
I concur 100%. When next he comes to your house when your husband is not around, do not open the door. If he refuses to leave, have him stay outside and wait for your husband to arrive before you allow him in. Having your ex and you alone in your house is awkward. Even if your husband insist you open the door for him still refuse. Tell him that as a Christian, it's not proper to be alone with man that's not a family relation in your house. Have him wait outside.
If your husband causes trouble because of it, then involve a third party - a pastor or a family member. Let him come and explain why your ex, who has now become his friend is more important than you.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Qoko: 6:06am On Feb 03, 2020
Kindly tell your husband that your ex made sex advance to you and don't hesitate to report your ex to his mum or relative and promised them you will laze him poison as soon as possible.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
My husband tells me he is not stupid for allowing my ex to visit his home but me I am not comfortable with my ex's visit.
Not comfortable that you might have sex with him? Then please grow up with your emotion flares, tune it down jare. Don't be the axe that got lost in the midst of cutting down a tree. I see you fear for the life of your ex...this might be your undoing. Your husband i repeat is upto something sinister, don't stand in his way cause you might get lost in the process. Just play naive to him and cool to your ex; so that when what will happen is perfected, you will be an ostrich.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Hmmm... Be wary of your husband and watch your attitude, he's upto something.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 03, 2020
inspirator1:

Not comfortable that you might have sex with him? Then please grow up with your emotion flares, tune it down jare. Don't be the axe that got lost in the midst of cutting down a tree. I see you fear for the life of your ex...this might be your undoing. Your husband i repeat is upto something sinister, don't stand in his way cause you might get lost in the process. Just play naive to him and cool to your ex; so that when what will happen is perfected, you will be an ostrich.

You nailed it! The husband is indeed upto something
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by snowblaq(f): 8:27am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please how can I politely stop my ex from visiting my home?

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Eversince then he has been visiting and I am not comfortable with it.
I told if he must come he should come when my husband is around.

Please what should I do?

Next time do not open the door for him.. .let him wait for ur husband outside
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Liposure: 8:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Sparkle777:

Madam, trust me. Nothing good can ever come out of this. That man means no good, I even suspect that ur husband,I hope he's not edging u closer to a party. Yeah, some husband's are that freaky. I'd be aware of them both.
The cure: when next ur ex comes, dnt open the door, pretend u asleep. Do this repeatedly, he'll get the memo.
Then that ur mumu husband, he should keep far from ur ex, bfor he gets poisoned and his ppl will give u a corpse bathing water to drink.
Or he might be those wit clean open mind who thinks everyone thinks like him.
In all, nothing good will come out of this alliance. In all find a stop to it.
OMG. i tink i just saw an angel. Hi baby
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Scorror442: 8:32am On Feb 03, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Your ex is using your destiny, drive him away as fast as you can. Tell your husband, both of you should plan for him, get him beaten black and blue. After severely beating him, kick him out, his dicck will never stand in your presence again.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Sparkle777(f): 10:08am On Feb 03, 2020
Liposure:
OMG. i tink i just saw an angel. Hi baby

Yeah....plus 250 other Angels. Na only u dem born Angels for.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Malawian(m): 10:54am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Yesterday was the third time my husband returns from work to meet my ex in our house.

After the incident that happened between us, my ex started coming closer to my husband and they became distance friends.
My husband invited him to our child's naming ceremony and that was how he got to know our house.

Please what should I do?
Your husband being friends with your Ex is not an issue, the issue is your Ex coming to your home when your husband is not around. You have to put your foot down and keep him outside until your husband returns from wherever he went. Your Ex has ulterior motives that wont do you any favours.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by ngwababe(f): 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
My husband's closeness to my ex is as a result of the contract my husband. Not that there wasn't another person to give the contract. My husband chose him for two reasons.
1. We are both from the same place and my ex is expertise in that field.

2. My husband promised to sponsor my ex's wedding and since he isn't ready for marriage my husband uses the contract as a sign of appreciate.

I don't know two people coming together for business purpose means the are gay.

No mind me dear, na make you no read meaning to what the guy said. But then, free your mind for where the guy dey na.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Brooke60(f): 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
You are about to lose your marriage if you don't shout, scream and be rude to that to stop coming to your house.

How will you feel if you get home to see your husband's EX in your matrimonial home? Are you kidding me? Hian!
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Nobody: 11:39am On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
Did I see polite up there, you better use every available means to stop whatever stupid motives your ex and husband have. Your husband still think you will sleep with your ex and that is why he has been creating and letting your ex have lonely moments with you.Your husband will be the first to call you a LovePeddler and trash you out of his house when you finally sleep with your ex(you will eventually). You ain't thinking right for using the polite approach, you will be surprised of what goes on in your husbands head, he's thinking you are still what you were for allowing your ex into his home in his absence and believes he doesnt need to tell you anything before you know what to do.Your actions so far has in a way proven your husband right of what he thinks of you in his head and will continue paving way for your ex into his house while patiently waiting for you to fall and then proceed to throw you out. Use your head madam.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by mukthar2000(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
u never talk
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Liposure: 12:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sparkle777:

Yeah....plus 250 other Angels. Na only u dem born Angels for.
ha ha ha ha. I like ur sense of humour. Maybe u should try comedy
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by DonaTee(f): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
SifonAbasi:
Good morning friends.

Please what should I do?
start by not opening your door to him. If he Stays outside he ll go in a short while.

Devil wants to give you a scandal. Be wise and crafty about it. I Dont Even understand your hubby. But be very very Wise.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Mitchsin(f): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
AFONAMARO:

I am still wondering why on earth your husband should be friends your ex, is your hubby insecure in anyway?

As for your question, simply tell your ex to stay away from your home and ensure to tell your hubby that you ain't comfortable with the idea of him coming to the house.

It's not every issue that requires counseling, counsel yourself at times
Exactly
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by Vyolet(f): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Your husband is the problem.
He has written a script and he is executing it and using you and your ex as the cast.
The storyline is what I am not sure about.
He isn't gay though, that I'm sure of but I think he wants you to play into his trap so he can finally dominate you. He may have a fetish as a cuckhold so he needs something to blackmail you with so you can agree to his terms and conditions Either you choose being watched by him while your ex bangs you or he initiate a party with the three of you OR he is simply tired of you but needs concrete evidence to discard you.
You on the other hand isn't helping matter, you still have wetpants for your ex on sighting him, reason you are not comfortable with him being around.

I will advise you that no matter what happens, do not get intimate with your ex, you are not safe.
Re: How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? by celebobo(m): 2:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Woman please tell us the truth.
Do your husband know the guy as your Ex

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

I Won’t Share My Husband’s Manhood With Any Woman: Wife (pic) / I Am Suspecting My Wife Is Cheating On Me / I Hit Her, I Regret It But She Deserved It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.