Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before (504 Views)

Who Had Ever Experienced This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by toluxploits: 10:19am On Feb 02, 2020
pls i have a boerboel dog, it put to bed lastweek and ate all the puppy after birth... pls what do i do, it was not as if she was hungry, cos i fed her 3times dat day
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by daddytime(m): 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
Your dog is related to Clifford Orji- the cannibal family.

Put her to sleep to avoid landing you in hail.
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by LordPhilip(m): 10:45am On Feb 02, 2020
daddytime:
Your dog is related to Clifford Orji- the cannibal family.

Put her to sleep to avoid landing you in hail.

LMAOO you killed me with this comment
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by Shellsploit: 10:58am On Feb 02, 2020
Na from clap dance dey start!
Pls remember dead men tell no tales lipsrsealed

Lalasticlala day done break for pet section.
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by vincentjk(m): 11:37am On Feb 02, 2020
It's either the pups were weak so she thought leaving them to suffer won't be cool or the environment could be crowded by people so she feels threatened or something
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by obiekunie2: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
toluxploits:
pls i have a boerboel dog, it put to bed lastweek and ate all the puppy after birth... pls what do i do, it was not as if she was hungry, cos i fed her 3times dat day

SALE THE USELESS DOG TO CALABAR PEOPLE ABEG!

THEY WILL HAVE A BETTER USE FOR IT!

BETTER SALE IT NOW BEFORE IT REMEMBERS YOU TOO CAN BE EATEN!
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by peeta4u(m): 2:52pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ate all d puppies? Were u nt checking up on her. I get luck with my own b dat. I have 13 puppies bt she was sleepin on dem. I have five left nw cos i had to separate d mama frm d puppies. The remaining 5 are doing well.

1 Like

Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by wizi44(m): 3:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
peeta4u:
Ate all d puppies? Were u nt checking up on her. I get luck with my own b dat. I have 13 puppies bt she was sleepin on dem. I have five left nw cos i had to separate d mama frm d puppies. The remaining 5 are doing well.
do u mean that you are the one feeding the pups now
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by peeta4u(m): 4:41pm On Feb 02, 2020
wizi44:
do u mean that you are the one feeding the pups now
i feed dem with baby food and d mother feeds dem too, but under my supervision. After feeding i return dem to d box.
Re: Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before by peeta4u(m): 4:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hw many puppies did d dog eat?

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Doberman For Sale / Is This The Only Perfume Made For Dogs? Would Like To Try Other Product Too / English Mastiff Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.