Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Had Ever Experienced This - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Had Ever Experienced This (505 Views)

Pls Has Anyone Experienced This Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Had Ever Experienced This by Jackonsy(m): 8:35am On Jan 11, 2021
My dog is on heat but if she passes urine there is blood clot in,please someone should guide me,
Re: Who Had Ever Experienced This by knyte(m): 10:10am On Jan 11, 2021
Jackonsy:
My dog is on heat but if she passes urine there is blood clot in,please someone should guide me,
I would have advised running a Vaginal swab test on her but she's on heat already and it would cloud the result but a blood test can be done to ascertain if there is any anomaly
Re: Who Had Ever Experienced This by Jackonsy(m): 11:08am On Jan 11, 2021
knyte:

I would have advised running a Vaginal swab test on her but she's on heat already and it would cloud the result but a blood test can be done to ascertain if there is any anomaly
would it be an infection so that i will avoid mating it
Re: Who Had Ever Experienced This by seunH: 1:16pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jackonsy:
I'm so sorry about the condition, as said earlier, you can go for a blood test to ascertain the source of the problem (what cause the blood clot). That would determine your next step, whether to treat UTI or not.
Re: Who Had Ever Experienced This by Jackonsy(m): 3:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
seunH:
I'm so sorry about the condition, as said earlier, you can go for a blood test to ascertain the source of the problem (what cause the blood clot). That would determine your next step, whether to treat UTI or not.
thanks but can UTI be managed like does it affect pregnancy
Re: Who Had Ever Experienced This by seunH: 4:12pm On Jan 11, 2021
Jackonsy:
thanks but can UTI be managed like does it affect pregnancy
It depends on the severity and the drugs used to manage it

(1) (Reply)

Both Sex Rottweiler Pups Are Available / Cobwebs On The Road . / Big Bone Caucasian Pups For New Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.