Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman (1085 Views)

How I Warned About Explosives Intercepted Enroute Nigeria – Apostle Suleiman / I Hear The Voice Of The Trumpet About To Sound / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by AuthenticNG: 10:30am On Feb 02, 2020

‘I bleed when I hear drumbeats of war in Nigeria’ this are the word of Apostle Johnson Suleman in a letter written to the Nigeria President Muhammadu Buhari aide, Femi Adesina.

Apostle Johnson Suleman is the Senior Pastor and Founder of Omega Fire Ministries Worldwide and has long time been one of the daring men of God in Nigeria that always speak for the masses.

In this Apostle Johnson Suleman, has written a letter of apology to President Muhammadu Buhari’s Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina.

Suleman apologized over his attack on Adesina, in reaction to his article titled: ‘Beheaded Adamawa pastor: CAN got it mixed up’.

Both men exchanged verbal blows on social media, but the cleric has now penned an open letter to Adesina.

“If I could reach you privately, I would not have resorted to the media. I also took this....
READ FULL: https://authenticng.com/i-hear-drumbeats-of-war-in-nigeria-apostle-suleman/
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by kunleweb: 10:31am On Feb 02, 2020
tongue
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by HacheNoire: 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
The bald head has never heard anything positive in his lifetime.

If it's not, death, it will be disease. And now it's war.

The war sound he is hearing will consume his church and members first before moving to his family, Local government and state.

Gibberish!

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by princemillla(m): 11:18am On Feb 02, 2020
It's louder than you can imagine Apostle
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by kunleweb: 11:20am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

The war sound he is hearing will consume his church and members first before moving to his family, Local government and state.

Gibberish!

Shut up. Jeremiah spoke more than this

1 Like

Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 02, 2020
HacheNoire:

Gibberish!
Don't mind him,
His family would be consumed
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by vicomonode: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
It is not wise to insult anyone or make derogative statement based on what anyone might have said with respect to his or her nation. Whatever Apostle Johnson has said is his personal opinion / revelation and he has not said you are obligated to accept.
I think it behove's you to say your's and leave him to his opinion. He is an authority in his right.

1 Like

Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
What do they think amotekun is all about.
Something is cooking and the US has seen it.
The Fulanis would NEVER have another Buhari as president and they won't let it go to waste.

Just watch and see
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by tsdarkside(m): 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2020
nigeria is already at war....
lookin away will not change anything....
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by MuttleyLaff: 3:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
I wish two years ago, he had seen his attempted arrest in Ado Ekiti or seen that the DSS were coming to arrest him before Fayose foiled their plans to arrest him. Fayose led a rescue mission to the hotel and saved the pastor from being arrested by the DSS, lol, by preventing the operatives of the DSS from arresting him after receiving a distress call from Suleiman to help him.
Re: I Hear Drumbeats Of War In Nigeria’ – Apostle Suleman by pongwa(m): 3:24pm On Feb 02, 2020
bamidelee:

Don't mind him,
His family would be consumed
just like the days of Noah, they were drinking and merrying then suddenly the disaster occured.......the handwriting is on the wall for all to see. Even, If you are a liberal Muslim, you will be killed. If you are a Christian, then prepare yourself physically and spiritually

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Satan To Humans Written In 1676 Has Finally Been Translated / VACCINES: Many Nigerians Will Learn The Hard Way / Who The Hell Is The Jesus We Worship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.