Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,289 members, 7,811,865 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage (870 Views)

Man Looking As Ladies Eat (Photo) / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Man Looking At A Lady's Wide Cleavage (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Peteshere(m): 11:05am On Feb 02, 2020
First off, this is a new account, but i've actually been a member here over 5 years now. I've created this for a specific purpose.

I'm a 33 year old male, looking to meet any decent lady ready for marriage. Her age should be between 26 - 29. She can be of any ethnicity. Average height or taller. Working class or has a business of her own. If you're asking why nairaland, i'll answer you even though it shouldn't concern you...i'm just an introverted person, so i'm more comfortable meeting people this way, then chat, before eventually meeting face to face when i'm adjusted or have taken a liking to the said person. I'll also state that if you're in a huge rush or a deadline to get married before November/December, please don't write. I'll need to get to know whoever writes me back well and i'm certain you'd want to. My target date for a trad and wedding is December. (Though final date will be discussed and agreed by both of us).

Back to me, i'll just tell you what's essential to know before you consider writing back. I'm from Anambra state, Average height, live and work in Abuja. I hold a BSc degree and and some diploma in IT. I work with a foreign NGO and also jointly own a small IT firm with a friend. I'll consider myself reserved and will rather listen than talk up the whole place. I'm really fun and outgoing especially with the people i'm friends with. My friends are very few though. On a normal weekend, you'll catch me watching a movie, reading or listening to music.

Any interested lady can send a pm and we'll take the chat up from there.

Have a wonderful day ahead
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by AfroKnight: 11:15am On Feb 02, 2020
NL babes who are not resident feminists, and who want to get married, this is for you. A good thing you set the lower limit at 26 years old. Ladies from that age and younger are rarely sensible, these days.

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 02, 2020
Please my good friends, if you can remember all my cry and begging here every day. Since I'm good with computer someone suggested I should go and join one computer training class coming up in a few days from now. He promised to pay the fee for me which is #15,000 but right now my biggest problem is a laptop. And he said I should make sure I go with a good high-speed laptop for the training (required). I asked about the training and so many people advised that once I'm done with it that I could be writing both CVs creating websites, Internet security and mobile apps, and other things and they said stuff pays a lot. And here is the message from the class this evening **Training for Cyber Security, Website & Mobile App design. Date: February: 10 to 12 for Weekday 15 & 16 For Weekend. Venue: Onatrix Garden, Zone 5, From Berger get to Sky Memorial. For transfer: 03644**** - GTB - #15,000 - We advise you make Payment now, chat on Whatsapp with transfer evidence to get theory material to study** if you are in Abuja you should know about Brekete Family, that is where the training is taking place. Please I beg of anyone to please help me with a laptop please, my good friends, please. You can check my other post if you have forgotten about my cries and begging about my kids here. Please I really need this. God bless you as you assist Amen.

ALL THE DONATION MADE FOR MY DAUGHTER IS YET TO BE CREDITED BY GOFUNDME AND I CAN NOT SIT ONE PLACE AND BE LOOKING I NEED TO DO SOMETHING ���

My number is +234 807 075 1915 both on WhatsApp please help
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by LadySwitz: 11:22am On Feb 02, 2020
Peteshere:
First off, this is a new account, but i've actually been a member here over 5 years now. I've created this for a specific purpose.

I'm a 33 year old male, looking to meet any decent lady ready for marriage. Her age should be between 26 - 29. [B]She can be of any ethnicity[/B]. Average height or taller. Working class or has a business of her own. If you're asking why nairaland, i'll answer you even though it shouldn't concern you...i'm just an introverted person, so i'm more comfortable meeting people this way, then chat, before eventually meeting face to face when i'm adjusted or have taken a liking to the said person. I'll also state that if you're in a huge rush or a deadline to get married before November/December, please don't write. I'll need to get to know whoever writes me back well and i'm certain you'd want to. My target date for a trad and wedding is December. (Though final date will be discussed and agreed by both of us).

Back to me, i'll just tell you what's essential to know before you consider writing back. I'm from Anambra state, Average height, live and work in Abuja. I hold a BSc degree and and some diploma in IT. I work with a foreign NGO and also jointly own a small IT firm with a friend. I'll consider myself reserved and will rather listen than talk up the whole place. I'm really fun and outgoing especially with the people i'm friends with. My friends are very few though. On a normal weekend, you'll catch me watching a movie, reading or listening to music.

Any interested lady can send a pm and we'll take the chat up from there.

Have a wonderful day ahead

When did Anambra men start marrying ladies not from Anambra? Pls go and sit down with your parents first, telling them about your openness to any tribe and hear what they have to say...before you go and marry one girl and put her in a state of quagmire...either your sisters will deal with her or the unending scuffles with your momma because she no be igbo,,,you know what I am talking about.

Nevertheless, good luck in your search.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Peteshere(m): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

When did Anambra men start marrying ladies not from Anambra? Pls go and sit down with your parents first, telling them about your openness to any tribe and hear what they have to say...before you go and marry one girl and put her in a state of quagmire...either your sisters will deal with her or the unending scuffles with your momma because she no be igbo,,,you know what I am talking about.

Thank you ma. I'm very touched by your concern. I'm only worried that you'd generalise and think that all familes are the same. Is your family the same as your neighbours? I know my family and i'm no child. I've had a long time to think and decide on this. Everyone is involved. We are open minded people. Thank you once again for your concern

3 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 11:30am On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

I've not seen anything more needless (and pointless) this year than this rubbish.

If you're interested kindly message OP indicating your interest, not giving him an unsolicited advise. As mentioned OP is 33 and knows what he wants.

Good luck OP.

I sense you're a good person and definitely you will see that girl that will complement you and give you peace of mind, not this one I quoted that already anticipated inlaw wars.

6 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Peteshere(m): 11:33am On Feb 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

I've not seen anything more needless (and pointless) this year than this rubbish.

If you're interested kindly message OP indicating your interest, not giving him an unsolicited advise. As mentioned OP is 33 and knows what he wants.

Good luck OP.

I sense you're a good person and definitely you will see that girl that will complement you and give you peace of mind, not this one I quoted that already anticipated inlaw wars.

Thank you
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by LadySwitz: 11:43am On Feb 02, 2020
mikezuruki:

[s]I've not seen anything more needless (and pointless) this year than this rubbish.

If you're interested kindly message OP indicating your interest, not giving him an unsolicited advise[/s]. As mentioned OP is 33 and knows what he wants.

Good luck OP.

I said what I said. You can go slit your throat, for all I care!!!

Pls don't quote me again.

4 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

I said what I said. You can go slit your throat, for all I care!!!

Pls don't quote me again.

What you said is nonsense whether you "said what I said". I care less. But don't come here to put fear on other good girls that may be interested.

Your type sabi discourage girls yet are single

4 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:08pm On Feb 02, 2020
This disgruntled element that is ranting all over the thread looks like someone that has neither observed off duty or gone on vacation for an entire calendar year.

This person in addition to taking a chill, should as a matter of urgency immediately proceed on a lengthy vacation.

2 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Okoroawusa: 2:48pm On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

You are wrong . I am not from Anambra but you are wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

Madam, i'm from anambra and can marry from anywhere. Stop this myopic and archaic thinking. A lot of families don't mind. That one person is married to a guy from a bad family doesn't mean every family is bad.

3 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Blexino(f): 3:39pm On Feb 02, 2020
I send you an email msg

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Peteshere(m): 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2020
Blexino:
I send you an email msg

I have replied

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by proclinician: 3:54pm On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

[s]When did Anambra men start marrying ladies not from Anambra? Pls go and sit down with your parents first, telling them about your openness to any tribe and hear what they have to say...before you go and marry one girl and put her in a state of quagmire...either your sisters will deal with her or the unending scuffles with your momma because she no be igbo,,,you know what I am talking about.

Nevertheless, good luck in your search.[/s]

Question is are u always this silly or did you change dimensions? ??

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Wantedola(m): 4:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
Nice one op. Op can't marry more than one. So the rest who contacted him late should pm me. But should be a little older if possible.
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Westaslave2(f): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
Ijikwa ego nna
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by agbonkamen(f): 4:23pm On Feb 02, 2020
Scam alert he is looking for kpekus to vandalize grin

2 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by LadySwitz: 4:29pm On Feb 02, 2020
proclinician:

Question is are u always this silly or did you change dimensions? ??

I think most of you here are very poor in understanding sarcasm. When the IQ is the magnitude of a peanut...why wont some of u be bursting arteries over my comment. I dunno if i can hit your heads on a rock for some of u to understand.

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by proclinician: 4:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
LadySwitz:

I think most of you here are very poor in understanding sarcasm. When the IQ is the magnitude of a peanut...why wont some of u be bursting arteries over my comment. I dunno if i can hit your heads on a rock for some of u to understand.

You've not answered the question.
Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Hotworta1: 5:01pm On Feb 02, 2020
This one never dey ready for something serious. He had to put up another account to look for a woman on nairaland. See strategy for bleeping. OP babes don finish for una Abuja? Babes don finish for your church?
With all your travels you never meet even one woman? Ahh mogbe!
Any lady sending a mail should better have her down there zipped, padlocked and have the keys thrown in a lagoon until this guy talk wetin him dey find.

agbonkamen:

3 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Hotworta1: 5:07pm On Feb 02, 2020
Hahaha this my babe ehnn. true talk na so them bin dey do before, their mama no bin dey allow their sons marry outside but as Buhari my guy begin rule so many backwardness and tribalistic mentalities has been reset.

LadySwitz:

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by okpalaAnambra: 5:11pm On Feb 02, 2020
I'm from Nnewi and an Nnewi supremacist, anambrarians normally don't marry outside.. op is looking for a free pvssy

1 Like

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by proclinician: 5:18pm On Feb 02, 2020
okpalaAnambra:
I'm from Nnewi and an Nnewi supremacist, anambrarians normally don't marry outside.. op is looking for a free pvssy

Your family do not marry outside the state.

2 Likes

Re: Good Man Looking To Meet A Decent Lady For Marriage by Nobody: 5:20pm On Feb 02, 2020
agbonkamen:

Lol grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / JOHNSON SULEMAN , What God Told Me About Corona Virus (video) / Help Me How Do I Break Up With Her Without Her Hurting Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.