Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

"I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests (2892 Views)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / "I'm Proud Of My Body" - BBNaija's Lucy Rocks Bikini (Photos) / 'May God Punish You' - Daddy Freeze Tells Woman Who Cautioned Him Over Shiloh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by musictori: 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2020
The Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze who is popularly known for his criticism of Christian leaders in Nigeria has come out to commend the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Pastor Adeboye, following the instruction from the Christian Association of Nigeria told all his church nationwide to embark on a prayer walk around their vicinity.

This is in reaction to the gruesome killings in the northern part of the nation and other parts.

Recently , the CAN Chairman of Adamawa was killed by the sect, even after the association tried to give them the N50 million they requested for.

The protest was led by the general overseer of RCCG himself.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/im-proud-of-you-daddy-freeze-commends.html

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by kunleweb: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol. I knew Freeze would jump on this

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by musictori: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by majamajic(m): 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2020
He should caution his boy too , all these blood they are shedding !!!
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by kunleweb: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
Lol . Freeze Sha. Checkout his followers hip . Imagine over 15,000 likes which means take it or leave it some people are listening to freeze dya by day by day and hold on to his reality
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by donstan18: 2:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
If only Adeboye gives a fvck about what will make you proud.

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Praizenewstv: 3:26pm On Feb 02, 2020
cheesy
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by LearnITsmash(m): 3:37pm On Feb 02, 2020
Mr freeze, abeg talk waitin dey your mind, this adeboye is a fraud and a leach to our society cool
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Goldencheese(m): 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2020
Daddy Freeze must just trend on this one again. Trendsetter or is trend lover?
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by hisgrace090: 3:59pm On Feb 02, 2020
The act of criticizing well is to praise good thing done by the person you criticise.

Mr freez you have done well.
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Goldencheese(m): 4:00pm On Feb 02, 2020
When will Daddy Freeze also protest with his movement abi na only Adeboye and Oyedepo suppose to protest?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by farem: 5:05pm On Feb 02, 2020
musictori:

The Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze who is popularly known for his criticism of Christian leaders in Nigeria has come out to commend the General overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God.

Pastor Adeboye, following the instruction from the Christian Association of Nigeria told all his church nationwide to embark on a prayer walk around their vicinity.

This is in reaction to the gruesome killings in the northern part of the nation and other parts.

Recently , the CAN Chairman of Adamawa was killed by the sect, even after the association tried to give them the N50 million they requested for.

See photo...

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/im-proud-of-you-daddy-freeze-commends.html

Daddy freezers commendation, inconsequential, unexpected and useless
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by GoodBoi1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 02, 2020
I believe Adeboye does not need any endorsement from freeze
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Bellgal: 7:19pm On Feb 02, 2020
musictori:
See Reactions Here>>>
Where is the reaction
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Nobody: 7:42pm On Feb 02, 2020
sad

Lol..and he was walking with DsS fa all to himself, but the rest of the church members were left to their fate from external Fulani Herdsmen aggressors

1 Like

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Nobody: 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2020
undecided
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by partnerbizn4(m): 8:14pm On Feb 02, 2020
I like this dude
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by DONFASZY(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2020
@daddy freeze
E no even no weda u dey exist
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Koredav(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02, 2020
musictori:

See photo...

Wow first time in history dt freeze comment better Thing abt man of God
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by Tonyfx: 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2020
CNN go carry this one oo Daddy Freeze congratulates Pastor Adeboye. My eyes have seen my ears.

Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by jcross19: 10:22pm On Feb 02, 2020
kunleweb:
Lol . Freeze Sha. Checkout his followers hip . Imagine over 15,000 likes which means take it or leave it some people are listening to freeze dya by day by day and hold on to his reality
we have many stupid souls like him as well.
Re: "I'm Proud Of You" - Daddy Freeze Commends Adeboye On The Protests by kunleweb: 10:28pm On Feb 02, 2020
jcross19:
we have many stupid souls like him as well.

Hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

The Rise And Fall Of Prophet Odumeje A.k.a INDABOSKI / Becca Swanson: One Of The World’s Strongest Women / Chris Attoh Proposes TO Damilola Adegbite-Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.