Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,151 members, 7,835,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination (5453 Views)

DSS Arrests Soldier ‘supplying Guns To Kidnappers’ In Abuja (pic) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Delivery Van Of Nigeria Tabloid Caught Moving Travelers / SARS Arrests Bus Carrying Children To Unknown Destination In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Youmustlaugh1: 2:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by DCmonster: 2:09am On Feb 03, 2020
They will be freed in the next couple of days.

9 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Brandstudio01: 2:17am On Feb 03, 2020
This is my country. I can assure you what will happen to them

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Oxb90: 2:27am On Feb 03, 2020
DCmonster:
They will be freed in the next couple of days.
someone pls explain, why can't I make my own deeply to a new post. Once I begin to type my own contributions to a post, the submit button will just disappear
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:32am On Feb 03, 2020
People don't understand what is coming

5 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by olaboy33(m): 2:46am On Feb 03, 2020
May God continue to keep Abba Kyari alive for us to fight crimes.

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by nothingspoil70: 3:13am On Feb 03, 2020
This is not a new video I have seen it before

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by IduNaOba: 4:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Kindly return their guns and set them free.
They are doing the bid of their master.
Chai baba will become the new anthem before 2023

2 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Racoon(m): 4:40am On Feb 03, 2020
They will soon be released as "repented, rehabilitated and deradicalized" fulani gunmen terrorists.bleeped up govt.

3 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Hoephase: 4:49am On Feb 03, 2020
Trying to arrest the owner of Nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by eagleeye2: 4:51am On Feb 03, 2020
These are the unknown gun men we hear about.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by eagleeye2: 4:53am On Feb 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
People don't understand what is coming
At all. Most are simply deluded in thinking that PMB is actually concerned.

2 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by GamalNasser: 4:58am On Feb 03, 2020
PMB is is their enabler

2 Likes

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by BeardedMeat(m): 5:03am On Feb 03, 2020
Oxb90:
someone pls explain, why can't I make my own deeply to a new post. Once I begin to type my own contributions to a post, the submit button will just disappear
I can't explain it. What I do is, I post what can be contained and then go back to modify and type the remaining.
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by irepnaija4eva(m): 5:03am On Feb 03, 2020
The igbos warned , wailed, screamed with high vocal notes about this incoming doom.
But most Nigerians tagged them wailing wailers, children of hate and what not.

But look at where we are today.
Always leaving in fear, sleeping with both eyes open in a secular country where your religious and ethic affiliation puts you at the hollow end of the barrel gun.
In country where ethic and minority Christian groups are on the brink of extinction.
All because of an incompetent, unapologetic ethic bigoted man up there.

But one thing I know is that, this phase shall pass.

We will be alright Las Las.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by crackhouse(m): 5:23am On Feb 03, 2020
IT'S finish.
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 5:26am On Feb 03, 2020
they were probably returning from plateau state operation

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 5:30am On Feb 03, 2020
this is why regional police is the way forward , we need to be able to protect our people, Fulanis were not born with guns they but them with money and we have money too

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Renforce: 5:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Is it not just guns? Please they should be granted Amnesty

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 03, 2020
These militia and the military have the same commander in chief. Sorry Patron.

I hope what i am writing is not hate speech or fake news.

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 6:45am On Feb 03, 2020
olaboy33:
May God continue to keep Abba Kyari alive for us to fight crimes.

Ekwensu kpo gi oku.... Onye ara... O mgbe ha ga-egbu ezinaulo gi ka Anya gi ga-emekpe

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by slam7000(m): 6:50am On Feb 03, 2020
Xavfra:

Ekwensu kpo gi oku.... Onye ara... O mgbe ha ga-egbu ezinaulo gi ka Anya gi ga-emekpe

You were quick to react without reading and understanding his message and prayer.

Abba Kyari was the police detective in the video that was talking about the evil that the Fulani owners of the weapon would wreck with 150 rounds in 5 magazines.

You need to delete your comment or apologise to him.

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Koredav(m): 7:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Youmustlaugh1:
[url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0aRyWak1ayY][/url]
Fulani men are the kidnappers now oooo. They have take it as a full time job in d north. May God help us

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Jabioro: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2020
These are terrorist we are sharing home with,and someone somewhere, sitting down with kunu in his table will be telling to harbour these bandits continually..Let us go out separately..I hope you listen to Ekiti state governor .We are not Basdard..
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Kylekent59: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2020
These heardsmen kill, when caught, they get freed, rehabilitated and recruited into one of the armed forces, but a woman stabbed her husband and got sentenced to death.

Where is the law?
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by adecz: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2020
angry
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Oxb90:

You've blacklisted by pocohantas..... She reported me for telling her the truth

1 Like

Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 03, 2020
slam7000:

You were quick to react without reading and understanding his message and prayer.

Abba Kyari was the police detective in the video that was talking about what the evil that the Fulani owners of the weapon would wreck with 150 rounds in 5 magazines.

You need to delete your comment or apologise to him.

I really can't say anything to u... Look beyond d picture.... Dats d problem in naija... Dey will keep deceiving all of you... Later dey will arrest u
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by aminusodiq(m): 9:12am On Feb 03, 2020
Oxb90:
grin grin
Re: 60 Fulani Herdsmen Caught Moving Dozens Of Guns To An Unknown Destination by aminusodiq(m): 9:13am On Feb 03, 2020
Oxb90:
use chrome

(1) (2) (Reply)

16-year-old Science Pupil Was Discovered Hanging From An Uncompleted Building In / Beautiful Pictures Of Cynthia Osokogu From Her Facebook Profiles / Nigerian Woman Opens Fire At Dallas USA Airport, Is Shot And Arrested (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.