Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,225 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? (6455 Views)

Women Doing Silhouette Challenge Shows Women Are Just Sex Object / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo) / Maybe Davido Met Chioma A Virgin!!! (2) (3) (4)

After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 6:11am On Feb 03, 2020
As you can see now, chioma don turn sex object.. Most ladies are like this, all for the money. Infact I love Davido, a confirmed yoruba man with correct sense.. After the rumor dt chioma cheated on him with peruzzi, matured Davido no make noise ooo, he just changed tactics with chioma. Igbo only get sense to make money but when it comes to heart matters, yorubas na baba.. We sabi love and we sabi hate and we sabi love/hate depending on the kinda attitude u put up.

After all, he never marry her, so he sharpaly turned her to sex object and the girl no fit talk anytin..
This is what we have been telling u guys, the moment a lady cheat on you and she is just unrepentant of her action, turned her to a sex object and dump her later. Cox I see dt happening very soon btw OBO n chef chi grin.

I guess Davido truly love dt Igbo girl but just dt cheating is just in their blood.

Davido, nice one jare

Cc: Sugarrveiii ifyjos nanauju Riele kenneygirl preshy561Michellekabod2 ariza

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 6:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Cc: dayleke Makydebbie aro1 logobenz ubunja AstroG Martinez39 omar09

The truth is that most ladies has portrayed themselves has sex object than a lady dt deserved to be respected.. If u need evidence, I can u show u 1001 pictures on social media where ladies expose their body just for gratification and money... Don't bark at me, I av evidences

Reichel99 Westaslave2

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by ojun50(m): 6:30am On Feb 03, 2020
You are just here typing and writing rubbish.
Go and a report about insecurity and d current flu killing people

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Lamanii22(f): 6:38am On Feb 03, 2020
Yen yen yen... Mr researcher.. Mr analyzer ... Your next research and analysis should be on how to cure corona virus completely...

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by InfernoNig: 7:12am On Feb 03, 2020
Gerrarahere, what do you know. You know nothing....

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Greyworld: 7:45am On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
As you can see now, chioma don turn sex object.. Most ladies are like this, all for the money. Infact I love Davido, a confirmed yoruba man with correct sense.. After the rumor dt chioma cheated on him with peruzzi, matured Davido no make noise ooo, he just changed tactics with chioma. Igbo only get sense to make money but when it comes to heart matters, yorubas na baba.. We sabi love and we sabi hate and we sabi love/hate depending on the kinda attitude u put up.

After all, he never marry her, so he sharpaly turned her to sex object and the girl no fit talk anytin..
This is what we have been telling u guys, the moment a lady cheat on you and she is just unrepentant of her action, turned her to a sex object and dump her later. Cox I see dt happening very soon btw OBO n chef chi grin.

I guess Davido truly love dt Igbo girl but just dt cheating is just in their blood.

Davido, nice one jare

Fool. dragging an entire tribe because of 1 person accused of something you can't prove shows what you re. Once again you are a FOOL.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 03, 2020
Taking away the tribalism, you got a point. If not for the son though. I believe the rumor affected him deeply.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by oyaaa(m): 8:03am On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Davido, nice one jare

Involving tribe in this good write up just made u sound very stupid

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Shugavee(f): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:

Taking away the tribalism, you got a point.
If not for the son though. I believe the rumor affected him deeply.
it definitely did 4vsure .. cause an insider licked it!! Kemi has said it b4 but this time it was someone who actually knew them.. am sure that alone will cause them to pay that guy!! Cause chioma was getting into this mess

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Shugavee(f): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:

Taking away the tribalism, you got a point.
If not for the son though. I believe the rumor affected him deeply.
it’s gonna be hard for davido to leave chioma, apart from love,, her family can take his son away cause e never pay money for her head, she’s an Igbo girl . Every got a past , the fact she might hv had something with perruzi don’t mean nothing!! Except they still hv sex . Am very sure the did DNA for that boy

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Shugavee:
it’s gonna be hard for davido to leave chioma, apart from love,, her family can take his son away cause e never pay money for her head, she’s an Igbo girl . Every got a past , the fact she might hv had something with perruzi don’t mean nothing!! Except they still hv sex . Am very sure the did DNA for that boy
the son is what's keeping him from leaving. I believe he has done a DNA test for the kid.
Well true or not, the rumor has most likely done some damage in the relationship. Cheating leaves a dark mark.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 8:31am On Feb 03, 2020
Blu03:
the son is what's keeping him from leaving. I believe he has done a DNA test for the kid.
Well true or not, the rumor has most likely done some damage in the relationship. Cheating leaves a dark mark.
Have you replied the pm?
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:36am On Feb 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
Yen yen yen... Mr researcher.. Mr analyzer ... Your next research and analysis should be on how to cure corona virus completely...

grin grin bcox u be woman, e dey pain u as them dey grab ur ass and boobs for public Abi grin

Btw, I only want to write abt corolla cars not virus

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:39am On Feb 03, 2020
InfernoNig:
Gerrarahere, what do you know. You know nothing....

Oya tell. Me what u no
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:42am On Feb 03, 2020
Shugavee:

Babe, she can only take away the son if she carry am go village oo.. But within lagos, she no fit collect son from Davido.... I don't care abt the culture, we are talking abt influence here....

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Feb 03, 2020
oyaaa:
Involving tribe in this good write up just made u sound very stupid

I didn't start it, it started from. The main thread I took. The pic

Moreover we can't hide it 4eva, tribe will be involved sooner or later bcoz of the son and culture.

I put that there coz of differences in culture

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 03, 2020
FarFromAverage:
Have you replied the pm?
Yes.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by christ007(m): 9:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Evil people Na Wetin your eye no see na him you Dey talk
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Martinez39s(m): 9:23am On Feb 03, 2020
I won't give credence to stories that have no solid evidence backing them up. The whole saga involving Davido, Chioma, and Peruzzi could be false. However, if a lady cheats, it is fitting to break up the relationship right away or turn her to sex object and fuçk her silly in the other room before dumping her. grin

FYI, I prefer the latter. wink

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DenreleDave(m): 10:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
I won't give credence to stories that have no solid evidence backing them up. The whole saga involving Davido, Chioma, and Peruzzi could be false. However, if a lady cheats, it is fitting to break up the relationship right away or turn her to sex object and fuçk her silly in the other room before dumping her. grin

FYI, I prefer the latter. wink

I trust u bros

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
he's a Yoruba demon, we don't break up with girls, we turn them to sex objects till dey leave by themselves.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: dayleke Makydebbie aro1 logobenz ubunja AstroG Martinez39 omar09

The truth is that most ladies has portrayed themselves has sex object than a lady dt deserved to be respected.. If u need evidence, I can u show u 1001 pictures on social media where ladies expose their body just for gratification and money... Don't bark at me, I av evidences

Reichel99 Westaslave2
POVERTY!!!

The present state of the country has really reduced most women to mere object of sexual satisfaction for men.. With few thousands, most naija ladies will do anything..

He who pays the piper, dictates the tune..

Even if you go against their wish.. The fear of loosing steady cash flow will make them quiet

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by snitchbitch: 11:53am On Feb 03, 2020
stop using panadol for another persons headache

the person wet get boob didn't complain say e dey pain am, wetin be your own?

Nigerian ladies walk nude everyday in Nigeria, nobody complains about it, who.res parade at night everyday, no one complains,

some say we are in a women's world, well I say that they are right!!

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Reichel99(f): 12:50pm On Feb 03, 2020
So what if Chioma is his sex object, is Davido not her money object

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by PeaceGord: 12:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
Please what rape saga do you mean?

Shame on you!
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by DSoj(m): 2:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
Mcheww. Mumu talk.
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Omar09(m): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:
Cc: omar09

Reichel99 Westaslave2

I go out and I see ladies wearing something that is supposed to be their undies like a cloth. Yet they'd say you are visualizing them as a sex object in the western world, they could go as far as suing you. They put themselves in spot and blame others.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Omar09(m): 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
People who are guilty of what op said will come after him with, "Mr researcher go n cure Corona virus". Truth is whatever problem or situation we find ourselves in, we put ourselves in it. All these wouldn't have sprang us if Chef Chioma decided to respect herself.

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lamanii22:
alcohol
Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by Shugavee(f): 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
DenreleDave:

Babe, she can only take away the son if she carry am go village oo.. But within lagos, she no fit collect son from Davido.... I don't care abt the culture, we are talking abt influence here....
lol leave influence out of this !! The family can go to court n win!! N call davido a kidnapper!! As far u hvnt paid the bride price of a an Igbo girl anything from her is for her family!! It’s a known law!! Definitely if the family plans to do such ,, they hv to be smart, chioma family isn’t broke , so ain’t gonna be an easy ball game for both parties n Chioma’s family has the upper hand. Prayer is it never gets to that point .

Re: After Rape Saga, is Chef Chioma A Sex Object now??? by kokomilala(m): 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
My grand rule for dating Naija girls is: never trust Nigerian girls.

10 Ways Young Ladies Act When They See A Handsome Guy They Like. / Actress Onyii Alex Causes Commotion Online As She Puts Her Camel Toe On Display / Your Reaction When You Saw The Most Beautiful Girl?