Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai (75828 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by bigpicture001: 9:54am On Feb 03, 2020
Who noticed that the bride couldn't get her eyes off the money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by idonhammer: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
rentAcock:
They don't even care how he makes his money. I'm beginning to suspect Davido is fraudster.

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Hades2016(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
segebase:
Where is efcc
no go make money you hear.. Stay there dey shout " where is efcc " yo mate dey make money you dey shout " Efcc " !!!! grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by NWABUKA007(m): 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?

you Want efcc to attack them unawares abi
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Isoduwa(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?

Na your money? How many people you don help? Is not how much you have is what you can do with the one you got

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by wale377(m): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by gaventa: 9:57am On Feb 03, 2020
mompha that came to nigeria, i remember you were part of those that was happy when he got arrested. go and make money lets see how you will spend yours and stop tellig people ho to spend theirs.
dheaven:

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by kingsilvae: 9:58am On Feb 03, 2020
Everyone is guilty of something especially our politicians.. order food online from yippeehub food delivery platform and get it delivered to your doorstep.You can order through their website or download their mobile app from Play or Apple store.

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by id911(m): 9:59am On Feb 03, 2020
Eteka1:
And so? What is so big about 7m?

These guys just do these things to impress poor people that don't handle money at all.

You mean 7m is not so big? If someone ask you to borrow him only 50k you will run away

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by andrewbaba44: 10:00am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:

Reason before you talk

Why will a UAE citizen come to naija to celebrate his or her wedding when naija is not as beautiful as their country?

Should I let you know that their country is one of the most beautiful and organized country in the world ?

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by AdesegunSanni89: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
Lostz:
are they your politicians?
So only politicians can grow an economy? Mumu
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by gaventa: 10:02am On Feb 03, 2020
lmfao hater Mompha was released despite all your wish, what has your hateful nature got you since then. someone that didnt steal from you for your mind you think you are law abiding, mumu your children will still be slaves to his children same way you are a slave to the chldren of politicians who stole your fathers money dey dere make pant dey wear you dey wait for long arm of the law.
adecz:
grin

By the time the long arm of
the law decode this dude, all the
people snapping selfies with am
go deny am.

Na only for 9ja you go see "billionaire"
with no visible bizness.

cool cool cool cool cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by DexterousOne(m): 10:07am On Feb 03, 2020
einsteine:

Masses? Lol.

It was done in Dubai specifically to avoid masses like you.

Harsh truth sha

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Mike008(m): 10:09am On Feb 03, 2020
Those band members no allow their notes to drop sam sam

grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Mrkarlz(m): 10:10am On Feb 03, 2020
This wedding was specifically hosted in Dubai for Hush to attend eh eh..

Ade knew Hush go spoil in wedding with stack of dollars
Happy married life #Adekani
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Mrkarlz(m): 10:13am On Feb 03, 2020
adecz:
grin

By the time the long arm of
the law decode this dude, all the
people snapping selfies with am
go deny am.

Na only for 9ja you go see "billionaire"
with no visible bizness.

cool cool cool cool cool

Mr long arm of law..My guy hustle no come here the form icpc or efcc..
When you don't have anything to say in a post..you quietly read and pass

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Segzydaniels018: 10:14am On Feb 03, 2020
EFCC go don dey eye this guy small small
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Eteka1(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2020
From what you are saying, it's like you believe everyone is or should be having financial difficulty.
id911:

You mean 7m is not so big? If someone ask you to borrow him only 50k you will run away
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 10:16am On Feb 03, 2020
small children
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 03, 2020
just imagine if huspupi open a no interest loan for 1,000 petty traders and gives them 100k loan each payable in 2years. There's no solution to nigerian problem because we are the energy of our selves.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by SocialJustice: 10:20am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Make your own money and spend here.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by rolandsleek: 10:23am On Feb 03, 2020
E beta ooo bro,if na naija u lavish the money sars or efcc to carry you,no rest of mind for naija again
larryking540:

I cry for my country man ,
If u see the way nigeira lavish money here in dubia u go open mouth
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by rolandsleek: 10:25am On Feb 03, 2020
And after the wedding sars and efcc will now go and carry them,abeg spend your money where you are safe and have rest of mind
dheaven:

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Persin dey work e no make any difference because at the end of the day you can’t save or do anything meaningful with your salary,God abeg I need a life changing opportunity to invest on my dreams

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by id911(m): 10:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Eteka1:
From what you are saying, it's like you believe everyone is or should be having financial difficulty.

I didn't say that... as far as this country is concern, your claim of 7m not so big is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by wink2015(m): 10:30am On Feb 03, 2020
Why can n't HUSHPUPPI go out and develop his local community in Nigeria?

He is just living flamboyant life style in Dubai ( UAE ) wasting scarce funds.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Vikynas: 10:34am On Feb 03, 2020
9ja no go ever get sense

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Smellingrillmea: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
segebase:
Where is efcc

Guy hustle ...make u no dey find efcc for people success
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Starhearts: 10:35am On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

I cry for my country man ,
If u see the way nigeira lavish money here in dubia u go open mouth

Sharap dere wey dat dey ajegunle dey make Mouth

Anyway l like ur courage

Apeomara la n pe temidire
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Starhearts: 10:36am On Feb 03, 2020
rentAcock:
They don't even care how he makes his money. I'm beginning to suspect Davido is fraudster.

Go hustle
Stop ur lamentations
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Tareq1105: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:

It's all nonsense.

Why would you be spending so lavishly outside your (Nigeria) economy. My love for Banky W dropped for the same reason.

Continue blaming Buhari for unemployment.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skit Maker Madam Social Is Dead / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.