Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,853 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai (75836 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by victorian(f): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
pmoye:
Sis, please stay safe. Always remember that you are literally living in a jungle, and make all plans and take steps for your security. I am glad you came out of the experience with good testimony. I returned to Nigeria a couple of years ago to incorporate and start a company. I stayed back for sometime just to hire the right people and get it off the ground. My sister, I cannot begin to tell you the things I have faced from every angle. Employees stealing is even a small thing. It is like everyone of the hired employees applied for employment with the singular intention of stealing. One of the employees was once caught carrying a ritual from the company premises; the dumb guy didn't realize there were cameras around... I had been approached by someone I once dashed money who instituted he must give me jazz, and the idiot actually brought the shit and entered my office with it. Told me it's for my protection, and he still hasn't forgiven me for asking him to carry his dirty confusion out of my office. He still holds a grudge... Not long after that the company was robbed. In total we have been robbed at least three times within the last few years.

Now I wonder if it's the big shots that caused these things, or the masses.

And with respect to guys wanting your money, please don't fall for their tales of woes. We men face these things all the time from girls... The strategy is to not give room for anyone to tell you sad stories. Nigerians take advantage of fellow Nigerians using sad stories all the time. I prefer to make money, invest in setting up companies and employ anyone who is interested and willing to work for money. No amount of gifting sad talebearers will solve their problems (if they truly have one).

And I wish you get a man that is truly worthy of you. wink. One that is not just your match, but that you can look up to. Once you are not desperate.

Wow!
My brother if it's stealing? Forget it always happen. They will steal and steal until the company folds up and they will still be the ones carrying your news around , that u can't afford to pay them after they've ruined the company up.
And the jazz thing again? That's serious.
It's an insider thats carrying out the robbery attacks with help from outsider. May God help your company o. You plan good, but people u employ are desperate to wreck it down.
Later they will say it's buhari and politicians. Na WA o sad

My dear I don't listen to their sad tales anymore. I just ignore and stop chatting with them. Me, that I don't have parents, I hustle every day and Saturdays to make ends meet and not be a burden to anyone. Then One agile fresh guy with family and parents will be expecting me to empty my bank account for him, Because of love? he's a joker. I'm no maga! Make love pack one side, ain't interested in such love.

I'm not desperate dear. Cos immediately they see or notice desperation, the woman is finished or man sef is finished. I'm content with the way my life is. I can't shout Biko.

Our good to humanity will not kill us in Jesus name amen. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Prechgold1180(m): 1:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Just thief 50 note from the floor and start up a good business in bugeria

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
What is your own source of income? My brother pray to be rich and let your enemies keep digging to know the source of your income
bennynaza:
Please this is not hating. And don't say it's poverty mentality.

But it can't be okay that a dude who has no recognized source of income would make others feel they are hustling wrong.

For the sanity of true hustling youths, this guy and his likes should be forced to declare their source.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by adecz: 1:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
Na gullible person like you
dem dey trick with money, go
take your stubborn head use
for human sacrifice or harvest
your yeye organs give another
useful human being..

As you never see money before,
anybody show small money, your
generations of family poverty go dey
make your small, small eyes pop shocked shocked
like toad wey snake dey swallow.

The annoying thing be say, your stone face, yellow eyes & black head sef go make the sacrifice fail. grin

I got this your picture from
your Facebook profile. cool

gaventa:
lmfao hater Mompha was released despite all your wish, what has your hateful nature got you since then. someone that didnt steal from you for your mind you think you are law abiding, mumu your children will still be slaves to his children same way you are a slave to the chldren of politicians who stole your fathers money dey dere make pant dey wear you dey wait for long arm of the law.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by waveskaaya(m): 1:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Work hard bro
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by johneddy: 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
Life style...

Shop, ship and relax with Shoptomydoor. We give cheapest import/export solution for your business/personal needs . sign up on https://shoptomydoor.com/join/refer/F7583C
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by armadeo(m): 2:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
dapo456:
just imagine if huspupi open a no interest loan for 1,000 petty traders and gives them 100k loan each payable in 2years. There's no solution to nigerian problem because we are the energy of our selves.

980 will default. It's in nigerians blood.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Abid2020(m): 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
fineboynl:
Saudi Arabia right now would be thinking what why the wedding is not in their country
Will the wedding add value to their nation
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by illegal7(m): 2:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?

They don't want you to come that's why they went so far...to Dubai �

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Starhearts: 2:56pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eezywayne:

You are even the worse ode, for challenging a sensitive human being. Yes the guy is right the reason, you all are suffering and will continue to suffer is because you guys have allowed your thoughts and hustle spirit to be driven by fake and immoral life. Na you even need the hustling pass ode

I can feed ur generation
Try me nd see
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2020
better than wasting it
armadeo:

980 will default. It's in nigerians blood.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
dapo456:
better than wasting it
it can also start from you abi you no dey collect salary

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Eteka1(m): 3:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Hedonisst:

Will you shut the hell up. Empty vessel making useless noise on Nairaland.

I dare you to ask 7 random people here to drop their account numbers, and credit them with N100k each. That will be only N700k which should be less than nothing to an imaginary 'big boy' like you. I dare you. If you can't and won't do this, then you would be damned forever if you quote me to spew nonsense.
You think and talk like a child.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Legendguru: 3:33pm On Feb 03, 2020
Show off
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by armadeo(m): 3:52pm On Feb 03, 2020
dapo456:
better than wasting it

How?

Instead of me to squander my money I should give 980 people I dont know to squander it for me.

I dont get you at all
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Mogajunior(m): 3:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Cooladex:
10 of that is like 360k. If I just see 3 I for don pay for my IT courses.
My man calm. God go reason your matter soon.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Budline1(m): 4:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
Awon Kan wa Ok o shocked

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Simi8(m): 4:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:

But it can't be okay that a dude who has no recognized source of income would make others feel they are hustling wrong.

For the sanity of true hustling youths, this guy and his likes should be forced to declare their source.

My guy u r more than correct..I don't know where their money is coming from...
Hmm...
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
wow , just wow , wow undecided can somebody hear what this one is saying , are you joking?
armadeo:

How?

Instead of me to squander my money I should give 980 people I dont know to squander it for me.

I dont get you at all

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
hotmediatv:
It was a glamorous event as Davido's brother Adewale Adeleke and Kani holds their white wedding in Abu Dhabi,UAE's capital.

A lot of celebrities grace the event,as the wedding took another dimension as Billionaire "Hushppuppi" sprays hundred of dollar bill to celebrate the couple.

See video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paen29cGZO4
Blood money..u know how many oyinbo don commit suicide for the matter. forget this life of show off.. dangote can spray 1000 bill note if permitted.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by rashfat(m): 5:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
pmoye:
Sis, please stay safe. Always remember that you are literally living in a jungle, and make all plans and take steps for your security. I am glad you came out of the experience with good testimony. I returned to Nigeria a couple of years ago to incorporate and start a company. I stayed back for sometime just to hire the right people and get it off the ground. My sister, I cannot begin to tell you the things I have faced from every angle. Employees stealing is even a small thing. It is like everyone of the hired employees applied for employment with the singular intention of stealing. One of the employees was once caught carrying a ritual from the company premises; the dumb guy didn't realize there were cameras around... I had been approached by someone I once dashed money who instituted he must give me jazz, and the idiot actually brought the shit and entered my office with it. Told me it's for my protection, and he still hasn't forgiven me for asking him to carry his dirty confusion out of my office. He still holds a grudge... Not long after that the company was robbed. In total we have been robbed at least three times within the last few years.

Now I wonder if it's the big shots that caused these things, or the masses.

And with respect to guys wanting your money, please don't fall for their tales of woes. We men face these things all the time from girls... The strategy is to not give room for anyone to tell you sad stories. Nigerians take advantage of fellow Nigerians using sad stories all the time. I prefer to make money, invest in setting up companies and employ anyone who is interested and willing to work for money. No amount of gifting sad talebearers will solve their problems (if they truly have one).

And I wish you get a man that is truly worthy of you. wink. One that is not just your match, but that you can look up to. Once you are not desperate.

Bros, come and employ me. B.Sc, M.Sc(in view). I need a job as soon as possible to complete my program.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by armadeo(m): 5:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
dapo456:
wow , just wow , wow undecided can somebody hear what this one is saying , are you joking?

You said it's better to give interest free loan over 2years to 1000 people.

I said 980 of those people will default on the loans.

You said it's better than wasting it.

I asked so I should not waste money but give 980 strangers to waste for me.

What part is shocking there ?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by eguarojeona: 5:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

I cry for my country man ,
If u see the way nigeira lavish money here in dubia u go open mouth
Have infrastructure, security, good govt.Even whites would come celebrate,have fun here.Nigerians instead of them to criticize their wayward govt who are tasked with bettering their lives would be cursing their fellow citizens.Who do us like this?
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 5:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
eguarojeona:
Have infrastructure, security, good govt.Even whites would come celebrate,have fun here.Nigerians instead of them to criticize their wayward govt who are tasked with bettering their lives would be cursing their fellow citizens.Who do us like this?

To make changes to a nation is not difficulty
...check Lagos for example they stopped the use of Keke and the person had no choice,,
Our government are just foolish ,and uneducated ,

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by gaventa: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
When you don’t know what else to say you result into abuses and curses. We know your type. Failed hater. You don see money before and you Dey need hushpuppi. So this kind Mompha and hushpuppi money na Blood money or Proceeds from sales of organs? My brother have sense for posterity sake. God no go shame us. Just make money so you no go Dey beef who no even see you.
adecz:
Na gullible person like you
dem dey trick with money, go
take your stubborn head use
for human sacrifice or harvest
your yeye organs give another
useful human being..

As you never see money before,
anybody show small money, your
generations of family poverty go dey
make your small, small eyes pop shocked shocked
like toad wey snake dey swallow.

The annoying thing be say, your stone face, yellow eyes & black head sef go make the sacrifice fail. grin

I got this your picture from
your Facebook profile. cool

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by dangoteinlaw: 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
larryking540:

I cry for my country man ,
If u see the way nigeira lavish money here in dubia u go open mouth
since we Nigerians don't like rich ppl they should spend it there in peace. Mompha came back in a few minutes enemies shared his location to efcc and now he can't go back. Husspuppi is building his company in Benin republic close here coz he's smart.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 7:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
since we Nigerians don't like rich ppl they should spend it there in peace. Mompha came back in a few minutes enemies shared his location to efcc and now he can't go back. Husspuppi is building his company in Benin republic close here coz he's smart.

Since u like to praise frudeulent activities and by the way
after he builds the company he will like to employ who ?the smartest and most truthful workers right ,,,dude wake up like doesn't work like that
U can't eat your cake and have it...

And for mupha or what ever we call him ,,,,,na him do e self ...
We are not the first to ask questions how a man makes his money bro ,I will not blame u it's because u don't know how a develop country works man ,,u claim to be a real estate developer and your income / yearly income doesn't correlate with the number of projects u have excuted don't you think that's is fishy ?

Nobody is telling u not to enjoy or become rich ,bro
If it's illegal hid urself so u don't give /make upcoming tennagers a wrong mind set about making money

And if u do ur job right , u aren't afraid when the feds come knocking on your glass door with your Cuba ciga on your left hand

It's a very simple arithmetic ,,no body said don't have money

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Yinkagbo(m): 7:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:

LoL........D:
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by ogbonti: 7:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
OTayobami:
And so? Total go pass $20k?

90% of Americans both professionals and blue collar workers can’t save $20k a year.. so for a man without known income source it’s a big deal

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by bennynaza(m): 8:59pm On Feb 03, 2020
Starhearts:

Who send u go market
U be 100% munmun human being
Go hustle nd be prayerful.
Wetin pass u have already pass u

If only you could make enough sense...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Skit Maker Madam Social Is Dead / Davido: If I Die Bury Me In A Gucci Store, As He Lavishes Millions Shopping / Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.