Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,219 members, 7,825,818 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai (75857 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Starhearts: 10:40am On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:
Please this is not hating. And don't say it's poverty mentality.

But it can't be okay that a dude who has no recognized source of income would make others feel they are hustling wrong.

For the sanity of true hustling youths, this guy and his likes should be forced to declare their source.

Who send u go market
U be 100% munmun human being
Go hustle nd be prayerful.
Wetin pass u have already pass u
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by deolurexy1(m): 10:42am On Feb 03, 2020
seankafor:
Money is good.. hustle and enjoy

Yahooboi
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by globemoney: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:
[s]Please this is not hating. And don't say it's poverty mentality.

But it can't be okay that a dude who has no recognized source of income would make others feel they are hustling wrong.

For the sanity of true hustling youths, this guy and his likes should be forced to declare their source.[/s]
Maybe if you mind your business, stop being greedy , covetous and focus strictly on your hustle you wont have the time for others to make you feel you are hustling wrong

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Hedonisst: 10:56am On Feb 03, 2020
Eteka1:
And so? What is so big about 7m?

These guys just do these things to impress poor people that don't handle money at all.

Will you shut the hell up. Empty vessel making useless noise on Nairaland.

I dare you to ask 7 random people here to drop their account numbers, and credit them with N100k each. That will be only N700k which should be less than nothing to an imaginary 'big boy' like you. I dare you. If you can't and won't do this, then you would be damned forever if you quote me to spew nonsense.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Discombulator: 10:59am On Feb 03, 2020
EFCC be like if dem born you well come hia

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by id911(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2020
Hedonisst:

Will you shut the hell up. Empty making useless noise on Nairaland.

I dare you to ask 7 random people here to drop their account numbers, and credit them with N100k each. That will be only N700k which should be less than nothing to an imaginary 'big boy' like you. I dare you. If you can't and won't do this, then you would be dsmed forever if you quote me to spew nonsense.

I was shocked when he made that statement. Very ridiculous I must say

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Discombulator: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2020
OTayobami:

These same guys spend N365m on just wrist watches and even get two at same time, so how will impacting $20k in other people's life be a problem for them?

Y’all make fooling you too easy,you believe every damn thing you hear outrightly,so you think this ones can spend $2m on wrist watches.y’all just call money anyhow,all the combination of Davido and hush puppi audio and real cars no reach that much.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Discombulator: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2020
Leksidebolton:
Oga keep quite and stop thinking like a Poor man ' Do you pray you have your wedding in this yeye country ? Only if you have done your wedding in that small hall or in primary school compound... Mad Ooo

Typical Nigerian youth,always in a hurry to put done their country,no iota of patriotism,if you must know if you have money they’re some locations you can hold your wedding here in Nigeria that is 5times more luxurious than what you see here.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by OTayobami(m): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2020
Discombulator:

Y’all make fooling you too easy,you believe every damn thing you hear outrightly,so you think this ones can spend $2m on wrist watches.y’all just call money anyhow,all the combination of Davido and hush puppi audio and real cars no reach that much.

Na you tok am o lolzz

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by lamex20(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?

Make bad belle EFFC Arrest them Again.. E better make dem kuku dey spend am there.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by coputa(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:
Money you guys are suppose to spend in Nigeria so the masses can benefit. How many Dubai citizens have come to Nigeria to host their wedding?
When their government were busy building their country to world standard to attract tourist and, investors but your government has kept looting our resources
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by realestniggah: 11:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Dubia must be loving Nigeria tourism to their country

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by olexjay(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2020
Tareq1105:

It's all nonsense.

Why would you be spending so lavishly outside your (Nigeria) economy. My love for Banky W dropped for the same reason.

Continue blaming Buhari for unemployment.
our government doesn't encourage people spending in Nigeria to extablish or even to enjoy themselves, efcc here and there, only this would scare them from coming to avoid embarrassment during interrogation on how the get their money and others
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by larryking540: 11:28am On Feb 03, 2020
Starhearts:

Sharap dere wey dat dey ajegunle dey make Mouth

Anyway l like ur courage

Apeomara la n pe temidire

If u like believe me or not ,,,I don japa ,,na my travel no be ur own

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by victorian(f): 11:30am On Feb 03, 2020
pmoye:
Phuck the masses!
In the name of the masses our politicians have stolen the country dry. Phuck them, the politicians and the masses together.
You start killing yourself when you start thinking about the masses and Nigeria's problems. The so-called masses are one of the dangerous bunches I have ever seen in my life.
A friend who had been in Europe for so many years decided to visit home two months ago. A strong and vibrant man. Instead of returning to Europe to continue his life he is presently 6 feet under because he was poisoned few weeks ago. Poisoned by the same masses in his village.

It is the masses that rob us. It is the masses that rape us. It is the masses in police uniform that harass and take away our dignity in broad daylight. It is the masses that behead us in the name of religion.

Phuck the masses.
It is everyone for himself in Nigeria. There is no humanity anywhere in Nigeria. If you don't know that, then you need to attend the Federal Street College...

If your hussle is pure and God has blessed your sweat with money, enjoy it with your loved ones. Forget the masses, if you don't they are the ones who will kill you, not Buhari or the big politicians.

As in ehn? You are so right.

The more one is rising in success, the more enemies increases from nowhere.

Bad belle too much in this country. If not for God, I would have been 6ft under since!!!!

You think good for people, they plan evil against one.

It's God forever!!!!!
Hushpuppi can spend his money as he wishes, he owes no one nothing! except his loved ones.

May God help us in this country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by mechanics(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2020
Too much money.
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by pmoye(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2020
You're 100 % correct!
I am glad their plans against you didn't work out in favour of the devil (the bolded). There is simply too much envy and hatred in Nigeria. Once the so-called masses notice you're making some progress, they will go up in arms against you. Let us admit, we Nigerians are generally wicked.. It even shows in our prayers and all...
I used to believe in that philosophy of helping people around you that you can help, but quite a number of things I did to help literally backfired. You give someone money, or pay their school fees and they immediately conclude that you have money and you must be robbed, and all. You call the police in the middle of robbery and they simply tell you they cannot come, no petrol, they don't know road, etc. Tax officers come to your company and all they want is how they will chop you dry.

Everyone in Nigeria exploits everyone else! That is for a fact. The few exemptions are not enough to invalidate that.
The masses in Nigeria are your neighbours, colleagues, village people, and they are the very wicked and dangerous part of Nigeria. They make the country a jungle.

victorian:

As in ehn? You are so right.

The more one is rising in success, the more enemies increases from nowhere.

Bad belle too much in this country. If not for God, I would have been 6ft under since!!!!

You think good for people, they plan evil against one.

It's God forever!!!!!
Hushpuppi can spend his money as he wishes, he owes no one nothing! except his loved ones.

May God help us in this country.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Bobonowell(m): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2020
Even davido d rush to snap with husp

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Eezywayne: 11:55am On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:

No mind dem jare, later them go dey blame government... Their own senselessness worse pass the government, they should go and learn from Sadio Mane, Akon and Drogba

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Ugonnaya1998: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
segebase:
Where is efcc
looking for Yahoo boys
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by victorian(f): 12:19pm On Feb 03, 2020
pmoye:
You're 100 % correct!
I am glad their plans against you didn't work out in favour of the devil (the bolded). There is simply too much envy and hatred in Nigeria. Once the so-called masses notice you're making some progress, they will go up in arms against you. Let us admit, we Nigerians are generally wicked.. It even shows in our prayers and all...
I used to believe in that philosophy of helping people around you that you can help, but quite a number of things I did to help literally backfired. You give someone money, or pay their school fees and they immediately conclude that you have money and you must be robbed, and all. You call the police in the middle of robbery and they simply tell you they cannot come, no petrol, they don't know road, etc. Tax officers come to your company and all they want is how they will chop you dry.

Everyone in Nigeria exploits everyone else! That is for a fact. The few exemptions are not enough to invalidate that.
The masses in Nigeria are your neighbours, colleagues, village people, and they are the very wicked and dangerous part of Nigeria. They make the country a jungle.

Honestly it's that bad.

Last year biz was good for me but I kept low profile about it, so this year I made up my mind to renew And re-branded my office and biz just December last year / January just last month.
Mehn! Come and see attacks both verbally face to face and spiritually from a client . I was shocked, perplexed and I was like what's wrong with this lady? Does she know me before? Did I steal her husband or boyfriend that I'm not aware of? I couldn't even reply her back, I was just surprised the way she was attackin me angrily on top my own services I rendered to her and she was meant to pay me my balance . Everyone around was like I should keep calm and she's a customer. I couldn't even say anything and she left. I was so shocked.

Later I realised strange things happening to my body that I don't even understand myself, after the verbal attack, Mehn I had to rush to my Pastor,after 4 days when I realised my prayers were no longer effective. And it's as if my body is becoming numb, like I'm carrying a concrete slab in my body. I was also looking bloated. I said this shiit is not ordinary.
Just one evening church service of holy communion and anointing service all the strange things I was feeling with spells of faints I was feeling vanished! I became strong again till today. Must better and stronger now and no more bloated and dull looking again.
I was like I knew, this is not ordinary. My God!

Do you know since the day the lady left my school angrily, she hasn't come back till date. I bet she's waiting to hear bad news from my office. But God in His infinite mercy has destroyed her plans against me.

And when it comes to exploitation? Have seen it happen several times. It's not new to me again. Fresh looking guys coming to woo me, some already have a sad story to tell Just two days of being my friend, so I can start transferring money to them. I angrily told two guys that look because I don't ask u guys for money doesn't mean I'm a fool. So please keep your sorry tales and problems to your selves. I have my own issues too. And moreover I'm in a relationship, seems I didn't remember to tell u. Please don't stress up my life the more Biko!

My dear, make God just dey help and save us o. Only few Nigerians have conscience and are good, the rest ? Conscience is dead. It's a pity.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by olatunjin(m): 12:26pm On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:

For the sanity of true hustling youths, this guy and his likes should be forced to declare their source.
Am not a fan of puppies abi na dog, puppies source of income is none of your business or my business. People that are in authority and wasting our resources you didn't talked about them. Does hush puppies scarm you ni?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by debbysure01(m): 12:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
People have money in this country......Baba God answer my call.

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by debbysure01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
People have money in this country......Baba God answer my call.

Check my signature

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Eezywayne: 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Starhearts:

Who send u go market
U be 100% munmun human being
Go hustle nd be prayerful.
Wetin pass u have already pass u

You are even the worse ode, for challenging a sensitive human being. Yes the guy is right the reason, you all are suffering and will continue to suffer is because you guys have allowed your thoughts and hustle spirit to be driven by fake and immoral life. Na you even need the hustling pass ode
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Realhommie(m): 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
bigpicture001:
Who noticed that the bride couldn't get her eyes off the money
Lol, I saw it too. Thought i was the only one, women and money, hehehehehe.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Eezywayne: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
OUR VISION: help 10,000 Nigerians become landlords by 2030
OUR
MISSION: Kill your house rent, and spare your landlord
OUR
SOLUTION: Land 48™ - own a land in 48 weeks
OUR
STRATEGY: Goal setting + Savings
OUR LOCATIONS: Ota, Ikorodu, Mowe/Ibafo, Ibeju-Lekki
OUR OFFER: Starting from 5k/week
Dare to join us and other landlords-in-progress on this journey of a lifetime!

https://www.ogalandlord.com.ng/
Send a DM or Call/WhatsApp: 08028518313, 09052535870 07031306757, 08154802848, 08072690607

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by pmoye(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
Sis, please stay safe. Always remember that you are literally living in a jungle, and make all plans and take steps for your security. I am glad you came out of the experience with good testimony. I returned to Nigeria a couple of years ago to incorporate and start a company. I stayed back for sometime just to hire the right people and get it off the ground. My sister, I cannot begin to tell you the things I have faced from every angle. Employees stealing is even a small thing. It is like everyone of the hired employees applied for employment with the singular intention of stealing. One of the employees was once caught carrying a ritual from the company premises; the dumb guy didn't realize there were cameras around... I had been approached by someone I once dashed money who instituted he must give me jazz, and the idiot actually brought the shit and entered my office with it. Told me it's for my protection, and he still hasn't forgiven me for asking him to carry his dirty confusion out of my office. He still holds a grudge... Not long after that the company was robbed. In total we have been robbed at least three times within the last few years.

Now I wonder if it's the big shots that caused these things, or the masses.

And with respect to guys wanting your money, please don't fall for their tales of woes. We men face these things all the time from girls... The strategy is to not give room for anyone to tell you sad stories. Nigerians take advantage of fellow Nigerians using sad stories all the time. I prefer to make money, invest in setting up companies and employ anyone who is interested and willing to work for money. No amount of gifting sad talebearers will solve their problems (if they truly have one).

And I wish you get a man that is truly worthy of you. wink. One that is not just your match, but that you can look up to. Once you are not desperate.

victorian:

Honestly it's that bad.

Last year biz was good for me but I kept low profile about it, so this year I made up my mind to renew And re-branded my office and biz just December last year / January just last month.
Mehn! Come and see attacks both verbally face to face and spiritually from a client . I was shocked, perplexed and I was like what's wrong with this lady? Does she know me before? Did I steal her husband or boyfriend that I'm not aware of? I couldn't even reply her back, I was just surprised the way she was attackin me angrily on top my own services I rendered to her and she was meant to pay me my balance . Everyone around was like I should keep calm and she's a customer. I couldn't even say anything and she left. I was so shocked.

Later I realised strange things happening to my body that I don't even understand myself, after the verbal attack, Mehn I had to rush to my Pastor,after 4 days when I realised my prayers were no longer effective. And it's as if my body is becoming numb, like I'm carrying a concrete slab in my body. I was also looking bloated. I said this shiit is not ordinary.
Just one evening church service of holy communion and anointing service all the strange things I was feeling with spells of faints I was feeling vanished! I became strong again till today. Must better and stronger now and no more bloated and dull looking again.
I was like I knew, this is not ordinary. My God!

Do you know since the day the lady left my school angrily, she hasn't come back till date. I bet she's waiting to hear bad news from my office. But God in His infinite mercy has destroyed her plans against me.

And when it comes to exploitation? Have seen it happen several times. It's not new to me again. Fresh looking guys coming to woo me, some already have a sad story to tell Just two days of being my friend, so I can start transferring money to them. I angrily told two guys that look because I don't ask u guys for money doesn't mean I'm a fool. So please keep your sorry tales and problems to your selves. I have my own issues too. And moreover I'm in a relationship, seems I didn't remember to tell u. Please don't stress up my life the more Biko!

My dear, make God just dey help and save us o. Only few Nigerians have conscience and are good, the rest ? Conscience is dead. It's a pity.

Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by Okuda(m): 1:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
bennynaza:

oga face your own make others face their own. if another mans wealth imtimidates you, you sre not a real man
take hat word to the bank
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by TAlpha(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
Check signature
Re: Hushpuppi Sprays Dollars At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Dubai by OgbeniOptional(m): 1:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
dheaven:

Make EFCC dey pursue them abi on baseless accusation abi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Comedian YAW With An Endowed Lady Sends The Internet Into Frenzy / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus / DJ Cuppy And The Lion Named After Her In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.