Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (14033 Views)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? / Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Lanrelagboi: 8:11am On Feb 03, 2020
A statement by the Lagos state Commissioner for health, Professor Akin Abayomi and posted by the Senior Special Adviser on Health to Governor Sanwo-Olu Oreoliwa Finnih

https://twitter.com/Oreoluwa_Finnih/status/1224216954401185792?s=19

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by BrickDevo: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Ok this is very helpful

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
As if he himself can observe it. Rubbish

Dt guy up there, u must be madt to have taken my FTC from me.. God will surely avenge for me ooo.. U this bad shaid

God of Elijah dt sent down fire
God of Elisha dt sent she bears to consume a prophet mocker, though I pity those kids sha, they were just kids

God of Moses, God of everything..

The poster above me, I did him no wrong but yet he has wronged mi.. He took what rightfully belong to me. He cheated a son of God, chai... God over to you

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by pwansunriseteam: 8:15am On Feb 03, 2020
Ok
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by JJOF(m): 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Self quarantine? Like seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Prevention is better than cure.

Good one from Lagos state government.

May God safe and guide his people from this virus.

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

If not, may whatever you believe in protect you also.

God is Love!

Eazi1:
AMEN!
A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Once corona enters Nigeria. My fellow nigerians, we are finished.

When ebola entered nigeria, Goodluck jonathan put in effort to see it was managed well including that female doctor (Pls quote me with her name) who was the heroine that saved nigeria from ebola.

This corona virus however give symptoms we experience everyday unlike ebola where bleeding from the nose is very likely.

God help nigeria when it finally enters this country.

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Bbbwings: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Why is her shirt unbuttoned?

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Realtalk20: 8:17am On Feb 03, 2020
Self quarantine.

Wow even China didn't do this !

Wow

Everyone brace yourselves!!

i created s thread this morning please read this on what to watch out for !

https://www.nairaland.com/5665973/crononavirus-how-protect-yourself
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Yankiss(m): 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
This is just funny, coming from government which knows our people very well. Oyinbo can self-quarantine but black man thinketh not that way. There is no social welfare if you don't work. There is no punishment for breach so who will obey??
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Johnnydamn01: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
Imagine do not go to work place...Ahhh we are doomed!!!
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by dmbb: 8:18am On Feb 03, 2020
God have mercy on us all
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Chidex50(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Story.You ppl should better do your work very well.An individual can hardly do the instructions mentioned above, so u ppl should strategize well.
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by predatorX: 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
The virus never enter and They are already preparing to abandon us. Which one is self-quarantine.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by drizslim(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Coronavirus a disease more deadly than Ebola, Aids
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by debsjoat(m): 8:19am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by willycorps(m): 8:20am On Feb 03, 2020
plz, is it Corona virus or Corolla Virus, since we've heard about this virus nw, my friend has refused to enter my car which is corolla

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Renforce: 8:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Abeg o
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by kiyosaki1(m): 8:23am On Feb 03, 2020
In developed world, supervised quarantine is being observed, but an underdeveloped country like nigeria is observing unsupervised quarantine, just to appear in China's good book,this is simply because our government had sold us to the chinese. I now know that nigeria is an extension of peoples republic of China. If the government should do otherwise, china will stop borrowing us cheap loans . I weep for nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by CYBERWEAVER(m): 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
They're not serious, coming to the shithóle if gonna be for business.
Why must I keep myself away from the public when the government is not ready to save it citizens.
................ Self qua what what mtcheew
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by ThailandDrug: 8:24am On Feb 03, 2020
[s]
post=86333297:

We are covered by the Blood of Jesus (This is only for those who believe in the precious Blood of the Lamb)

God is Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by Artzdanielsz(m): 8:30am On Feb 03, 2020
some of these symptoms dey like malaria and typhoid symptoms ooooo.
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by PatrickOkunima(m): 8:34am On Feb 03, 2020
This is sad.
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by BeerParlour: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2020
post=86333297:

God is Love!

A Very Big Amen Mr Eazi!

Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by 40secondsMan: 8:42am On Feb 03, 2020
JJOF:
Self quarantine? Like seriously?

and what is so unbelievable to you? undecided
Re: Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine by 40secondsMan: 8:44am On Feb 03, 2020
Yankiss:
This is just funny, coming from government which knows our people very well. Oyinbo can self-quarantine but black man thinketh not that way. There is no social welfare if you don't work. There is no punishment for breach so who will obey??

with all due respect....Pls shut up!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abdu Maisharu 'Mai Of Tangale' Tests Positive For COVID-19 In Gombe / Treatment For The Eye Infection Popularly Called Apollo / Advice Needed For Hbp,nerves Pain & Internal Heat Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.