Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,837 members, 7,806,356 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? (26588 Views)

Coronavirus: How The Suspected Patient In Enugu ‘Died’ — Igbere TV / Coronavirus: How Are Your Colleagues & Organizations Adapting To Mask Culture? / Coronavirus: How To Observe Unsupervised Self Quarantine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by netpro(m): 8:14am On Mar 24, 2020
With the continued spread of the deadly COVID-19 pandemic within Nigeria and around the world, in what ways has your life, family, work and business been affected?

2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by riches4me(m): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2020
Anxiety! doomsday picture always on my mind if things continue like this.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by agulion: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2020
Business wise

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by DateMynd44(m): 10:34am On Mar 24, 2020
It has never and will Never affect me according to the power that worketh in me

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by jericco1(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
I've been indoors for almost two weeks now. What do you think? angry undecided

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by wman(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
DateMynd44:
It has never and will Never affect me according to the power that worketh in me

If you know it wasn't affecting you, you could have kept quiet for others to speak.

Of course, it's all about you. Not about the restaurants, hotels and other businesses losing money.

Some christians and their 'my case is different' mentality. They don't care about others dying in accidents or other disasters. All they care about is themselves.

Jesus Christ was never like that. He was a compassionate person that was moved by the suffering of others.

489 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by sukerefakere(m): 10:54am On Mar 24, 2020
embarassed
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by mattyboy007(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Notin fr now jst chilling at home even dou am scared..

Jst waiting fr news of anoda test to be conducted on buhari since Abba tested positive

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Perfecttouchade: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Families are bonding..we just have to take precautions and follow the necessary procedures in keeping safe.. I have so many things to solve but I'm limiting my movements..I pray things get back to normal and we can all go out

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by crestedaguiyi: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
negatively
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Chatflick(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
You don min it... Covid-19 has made me more money on the forex market. All I can say is thank you

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by emmabest2000(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Mumu question

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by motionarena: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
We shall all overcome the trying period together.

Meanwhile

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Promxy94(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
It's really affecting the online world.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by iCauseTrouble: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
sad
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by hisexcellency34: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
I'm making millions of naira daily in self isolation
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Religious sentimentality aside. Currently nothing much at all, even the sanitiser we provided at our shop is not being used by people, some don't give a shyt, while others just laugh. But if there is any delay in salary payment for workers, am sure there will be some negative effects in d future

9 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by atobs4real(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
It has affected every one from the top to the bottom. even village people knows Corona V19

3 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Slawormir: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr

As a real niggarrr
I can say this Corona virus is gonna fuckkk and affect all of us directly or indirectly No matter the type of business or work we do

The viruse is gonna fuckkk some of us with condoms
And fuckkk others without condom

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Ay04z(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
[left][/left]
wman:

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Waakanda: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Funny enough my business is still thriving cheesy

#DevourersAreRebuked

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Business is bad for now

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by millionboi2: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
See

22 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Humphrizy(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Everything just dey..... Business just dey slow.

If you need Pure Unadulterated Original Honey.. Whatsapp/Call 081 016 66 771 now....Oluwa dey our side...no shaking...We go dey alright Las Las
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by IamGreen1(f): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
I'm just scared

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by OgbanjeProphet: 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
I do wash my hands more than a hundred times every day.

If a customer shakes me, I will wash my hands,

If my girlfriend shakes hands with me, I go wash my hands,

If someone sneezes or coughs beside me, I go freeze,

If I wan enter a public bus, I go pay for two seats, so that nobody go near my body,

For night for bed, na only me- nobody's sweating body must touch me,

My cousin who just arrived from Indonesia wanted to pay me a visit, but I told him I was in the village. Not around at all. Keep your coro coro to yourself.

I try as much as I can to avoid all the possible places where obodo oyibo returnees usually go to.

I missed my friend's birthday and I am going to miss another friend's wedding this weekend...

Na thunder go fire all of those wey no close borders when they were supposed to do so...
And anybody for Aso rock wey catch coronavirus, may his children and grandchildren and wives and cousins and supporters catch am too... But make them no die shaah. So that they can develop our healthcare system. FINISH lipsrsealed

34 Likes 3 Shares

riches4me:
Anxiety! doomsday picture always on my mind if things continue like this.
was watching a zombie movie last night
TRAIN TO BUSAN and was thinking it's just a movie joor until I realized same thing is happening in the world right now.
Just wish this is a bad dream we can all wake up from but sincerely, it's real.
This virus is teaching us to engage in altleast one online business in case of scenerio like this.
Even I have learnt A great lesson, after this clears, am enrolling in an online biz. .

PSALM 9 19&20

19 Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph;
    let the nations be judged in your presence.

20 STRIKE THEM WITH TERROR , LORD '
    LET THE NATIONS KNOW THEY ARE ONLY MORTAL.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by Ayhomes(m): 10:55am On Mar 24, 2020
Ggp
Re: Coronavirus: How Is COVID-19 Affecting You, Your Family, Work & Business? by DaddyGngeess(m): 10:56am On Mar 24, 2020
It will be well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kissing May Cause Sexually Transmitted Diseases - The Lancet / Caring For Yourself And Baby As a First Time Mum / 18 Ways Your Phone Is Ruining Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.