Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (64339 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Nothing Like disgrace oga, he still remains the king ruling football for the moment

We always see him against those Mediocre teams close to relegation..

where was he against
Valencia 2-0 Barcelona, same Barca team beat Valencia 5-2 without Messi..
I'm glad he was also exposed in Italy for his poor form Aginst big teams, it has showed in elclasico again tonight.. mind you..

Messi is yet to score against Madrid in 5 games, not even a single assists

Next game he plays against feeder teams, he scores 4 and his silly fans calls him football god hahaha

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Setien is a very useless and Foolish unexperienced coach
Anyway, wetin concern me?
At the bolded....shey I talk am
@emeijeh
@kingkakaone

No be Valverde again?

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 7:38am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Setien is a very useless and Foolish unexperienced coach
Anyway, wetin concern me?

Oga which coach u come want naaa

Tata Matino no good

Enersto Valverde no good

Luis Enrique no good tho he win treble

Sextien abi na saint Ettiene, abi wetin b hin name no come good again

Then hire the combination of kloop and guadiola na, maybe dem go try

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:39am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:
At the bolded....shey I talk am @emeijeh @kingkakaone

No be Valverde again?
Valverde na trash but far better than shitien
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 7:40am On Mar 02, 2020
BlackManta:

16 of Messi's 18 LA liga goals came against the the bottom half teams on LA liga table.

Only 2 were scored against the top ten teams in LA liga table.

Let that sink in....
Hmm, ok, but a dey wonder why Greizmann no score 14 against those minnows as u analyzed
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2020
Dayodragon:

We always see him against those Mediocre teams close to relegation..

where was he against
Valencia 2-0 Barcelona, same Barca team beat Valencia 5-2 without Messi..
I'm glad he was also exposed in Italy for his poor form Aginst big teams, it has showed in elclasico again tonight.. mind you..

Messi is yet to score against Madrid in 5 games, not even a single assists

Next game he plays against feeder teams, he scores 4 and his silly fans calls him football god hahaha
U no even watch the match yet u are quoting me upandan, go and watch the highlight before u talk trash
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 7:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Reussite:

I swear that Juventus with mediocre midfielders is killing Ronaldo's game.
I hope he leaves for Madrid.

I pray for this everytym i swear, tho i tink its realistic he will not come again but a stil dey expect miracle.

Imagine ronaldo in front against barca yesterday...Wit dos chances goin begging? Ahhh ronaldo for do dem bolanle oo

Sopona punish benzema nyash., that pregnant man

5 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 7:43am On Mar 02, 2020
Jeferious:
Having watched Lionel Messi as my favorite football star on regular basis for more than ten years, studying his every movement on and off the ball, this is my humble submission on the illustrious Argentine:
(1) Messi needs help, in spite of all his brilliance. He had a reliable one when Neymar was around. That Barcelona of 2014/2015 was the best thing I have ever seen in my life. If Barca can get Neymar back from PSG, Barca and Messi's problem is solved by more than 50%.

(2)Messi himself needs to understand that he is no longer his old self. It's rare these days to see him take on four to five players, like he use to do in the past. Even two players is now quite a challenge for him. He should shed away some of the responsibilities to other teammates, whether he likes it or not. With time, his teammates would adapt.

(3) During Guardiola's days at Barca, Messi position on the pitch was much closer to the goal than is the case today. Thus this explains how he was able to score 91 goals in a calendar year. These days, he plays much deeper, and it is beginning to affect his prolificacy in front of goal. Messi might still be La Liga top scorer, but he has missed way more chances than is usual. His finishing is no longer as sharp as before.This still points to him relieving himself of certain responsibilities. Messi's teammates should get more responsible. He can't be creating chances, playmaking and still be banging in goals. It's too much workload. He should instead be staying closer to goal, where he would have to dribble only one or two defenders before having clear sight on goal. With time his lovely finishing would return.

All the same, he remains the best ever. This night would be forgotten after sometime, but Messi's legacy on football is indelible. All he needs right now is a good manager so that he can give the world of football the "best of his last years".
I thought he could do it alone....you barka fans calls ronaldo tapnaldo claiming his teammates works for him...
so now you know football is not a one man thing abi....
take your L in peace jare

7 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 7:44am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Valverde na trash but far better than shitien
This guy.....how many mouth you get abeg?

But you were boasting before the game that Messi will score a brace. Haba.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:

This guy.....how many mouth you get abeg?

But you were boasting before the game that Messi will score a brace. Haba.
Ronaldo went there with jazz to frustrate him
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 7:47am On Mar 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:

I pray for this everytym i swear, tho i tink its realistic he will not come again but a stil dey expect miracle.

Imagine ronaldo in front against barca yesterday...Wit dos chances goin begging? Ahhh ronaldo for do dem bolanle oo

@ghettokid1

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by PlayerMeji: 7:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Ha, what a rant from another star-chaser. So all of a sudden, Liverpool fans appear magically into the world. In fact, from what you wrote I can deduce the fact that you are just starting to follow a club.

I can see you writing all over that because Barca lost to Liverpool that's why Barca fans love Pep and hate your new found love, Liverpool. Bro, tell me again how do fans rivalry start in football?

Yesterday wasn't your payback, you are not a Madrid fan. So get it.

Another assumption, you must be a kid to think when you write your views replete with insulting words only then do you pass your messages accrosss. Dumb, illiterate...

Well, another assumption, you must have forgotten that you also have a champions league in which you are trailing a team by a goal, it is either you have Selective memory syndrome or you just plainly forgot.

Enjoy your new week.

kingkakaone:

Another dumb, angry and bitter soul, you think I will troll Barca if I support Chelsea?
I troll Barca today because I've seen the hate of Barca fans since Liverpool dumped you out of the UCL like a bad wife last season.
Y'all comment against Liverpool here and other social media sites because of the trashing and Pep, and because y'all couldn't live without the pains of last season you expressed joy and littered the internet with your insults yesterday after Watford won Liverpool.
Today was my payback...And, I have decided to start trolling you people from today since y'all can't outgrow last season demolition at anfield.

... and please stop acting like an illiterate by trying to assume for others.
Only illiterates assume for others, or is it because of the beating today that made you confused?
Napoli is still cooking a dinner that will be dished out to your Barca in a fortnight.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Ronaldo went there with jazz to frustrate him

...jazz from VIP stand?

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:

At the bolded....shey I talk am
@emeijeh
@kingkakaone

No be Valverde again?
They don't want to accept that their team is below average at the moment.

With the rebuilding going on in Madrid at the moment and Barca buying untalented or old players, I see Madrid heading for total domination of Laliga in this decade.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
yahoosurepass:

says who sad sad
We are watching.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
kingkakaone:

They don't want to accept that their team is below average at the moment.

With the rebuilding going on in Madrid at the moment and Barca buying untalented or old players, I see Madrid heading for total domination of Laliga in this decade.
Let me call ghettokid1

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:50am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
OlawaleBammie:

[/s]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ForbesHomesNG(m): 7:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Abidecdrock:
Gooooooaaaal
The man of the match should kd have neen won by the guy who marked out Messi!

Intending house buyers (Duplex or Apartment houses) or you need verified titled LAND should check here and our signature below.
https://www.nairaland.com/5643825/dont-miss-best-ibeju-lekki-deal
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 7:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

He was seriaA best player last season just to message his ego bro . Think
He was not on top both in goals and assists so what criteria was h adjudged as best player ?
Yes, he only won two laliga titles in 9 years in Spain so he did not conquer anything bro
He also won just two pichichi awards too
On his national team , he has never won the best player of any tournament be it euros or national league he just won . Someone always come to salvage a win for them in the final
In the euros eder did
Bernaldo did in h national league so save us the bullshit if he don with Portugal
Messi on the other hand was the world cup golden balk winner and 3 time copa America golden ball winner what does that tell you

Do you even think of how you sound?? Empty brain.. Messi's Argentina era is a disgrace... I'm still wondering what Argentina would have been in FIFA without Maradona's era.. upon all the squad messi's had still can't achieve 0.1% of what Maradona's era achieved.. all in the name of reliance on a dwarf who's always lost in big games.. he has retired 3x in his national team because if frustration and the so called tough competition he faced. how many times did Ronaldo retire, I could remember when Portugal were nothing,still he never gave up.. you talked about 2016 Euro? I have two questions for you;
How many goals did eder score throughout the competition?
who provided more assists and goals in the tournament which helped them progress to the finals of which Ronaldo was injured after 15m kick off and he was subbed?? The UEFA nations league cup Portugal won, who scored all the 3 goals against switzerland which help them progress to finals before guedes scored a stunner in the finals and PORTUGAL won their 2nd trophy under Ronaldo's era? Mind You Ronaldo only played 2games and scored 3goals..

Why can't Messi do the same? I hope you saw how he faked an injury and ran back to Barcleona for treatment, next news we had was, Messi is ready for game against Espanol the next week.. hahaha.. How do you achieve it when you keep running from your national team??MAXIMUM RESPECT TO RONALDO OR GET OUT.....

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 02, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Ha, what a rant from another star-chaser. So all of a sudden, Liverpool fans appear magically into the world. In fact, from what you wrote I can deduce the fact that you are just starting to follow a club.

I can see you writing all over that because Barca lost to Liverpool that's why Barca fans love Pep and hate your new found love, Liverpool. Bro, tell me again how do fans rivalry start in football?

Another assumption, you must be a kid to think when you write your views replete with insulting words only then do you pass your messages accrosss. Dumb, illiterate...

Well, another assumption, you must have forgotten that you also have a champions league in which you are trailing a team by a goal, it is either you have Selective memory syndrome or you just plainly forgot.

Enjoy your new week.

Your comments are always filled with assumptions or frustrations.
Go and check my posts from 2017 to see the club I've always supported.

I know you are hurt but I don't have a cure for you at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by TeamLeader(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
the hegoat
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]

Ghettokid bikiafu oo

Whybu com dey kansu my post na.??

Lol, e pain am, he no wan see ronldo back in the fold, e no dat aye barca go baje raurau grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:54am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:
@ghettokid1
Allow me to rest in peace jor
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:56am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
OlawaleBammie:

Ghettokid bikiafu oo

Whybu com dey kansu my post na.??

Lol, e pain am, he no wan see ronldo back in the fold, e no dat aye barca go baje raurau grin
[/s]
TRASH
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:

Let me call ghettokid1
leave me alone na, ahn ahn!
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 7:57am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
TRASH

Eeyahhh, sorry.

I know as hin dey pain for body, u gat to gake heart
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:57am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
fergie001:

...jazz from VIP stand?
[/s]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 7:58am On Mar 02, 2020
[s]
OlawaleBammie:

Eeyahhh, sorry.
I know as hin dey pain for body, u gat to gake heart
[/s]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Enjoy your new week.

Your comments are always filled with either assumptions or frustrations.
Go and check my posts from 2017 to see the club I've always supported in la Liga.

Secondly, to assume that I started watching football recently is another example that you are suffering from defeat syndrome and hangover.

You assume I'm a kid but your comments exposed the kid between us. An intelligent adult won't assume for others, he will make his points.
First you and your co travellers labelled me a Chelsea fan and insulted Chelsea, and right now you have drawn a conclusion that I started supporting a club recently and all those things you assumed...does that not showed that you are unintelligent by assuming?

Finally, take a rest, I know you are hurting from the destruction you received yesterday, I advice you stay away from social media for the main time.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 8:00am On Mar 02, 2020
Good Bye Everybody, Odabo
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by OlawaleBammie: 8:00am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
Hmm

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by PlayerMeji: 8:01am On Mar 02, 2020
Bro, we talk this one later, you have proven my facts already. Check the bolded.

Gat to go...

kingkakaone:

Your comments are always filled with either assumptions or frustrations.
Go and check my posts from 2017 to see the club I've always supported in la Liga.

Secondly, to assume that I started watching football recently is another example that you are suffering from a defeat syndrome

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only. Yes We Can! / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.