Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (64062 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ghettokid1(m): 9:18am On Mar 02, 2020
emeijeh:
Shut up. This was not what you said a month ago.
Goodbye sir, leme go and rest
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 9:25am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Fergie u wicked o!

grin grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by fergie001: 9:26am On Mar 02, 2020
emeijeh:

Shut up.
This was not what you said a month ago.
No mind am.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by emeijeh(m): 9:30am On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:

Goodbye sir, leme go and rest

Stay safe sha.
No reason sniper o, abeg.
It's just a game, and the players are cashing out, even when they loose matches.
One love bro.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Starz825(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Hala Madrid grin

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Smartmanager(m): 9:50am On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

He's the best player in the world,probably the best ever and he's practically hand lifted this team forever,and you think if he moves to a club that doesn't depend that much on him he won't perform.he'll run riot there, stop the hate and be honest.
Tell him to leave his comfort zone make we see na. Bullshit!!!

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by michealoluwaseyi(m): 10:14am On Mar 02, 2020
Since 2007 ronaldo has always make the final 3 on the ballondor list ,that a record even messi dont have,if messi had scored in these el classico barca fans would hve hailed him calling him the goat,cow,hipopotamus,elephantiasis,sorry i mean elephant,but when barca lose they blame the coach,they blame the air,barca fans can even blame the weather all to massage messi,s ego,against napoli messi had a very poor game,but they choose to blame the coach,nonsense and origi

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by great664(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:
I'm a Madrid fan...but I felt the game was fixed.....
How could you have given Barca 3 point odd ..far higher than Madrid who lost balance couple of matches ago...
Think Abt it....the Barca odd was never reduced below 3 odd....
The match was less competitive...they were just acting....
Na UCL games sure pass to watch...all this league games are just fixed ...bets don spoil football already..

So Barca no go see one goal score against our Madrid wey no get back....I doubt the authenticity of the match....

Even man city had a lower odd compared to Madrid in bernabeu last week and they still flogged us....why Barca odd come different so tey he high pass Madrid.....

Even Messi was not competitive yesterday...

Abeg na Madrid turn to collect this league jareee!!
Dem don settle am for meeting table...
Continue Crying

Madrid has the best defence in Europe and good Midfield... Our problem is goal scorer compare to Barca that has a shitty player and Internal crisis this season...

Continue Crying 2-0

3 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Whobedatte(m): 10:28am On Mar 02, 2020
Dayodragon:

Do you even think of how you sound?? Empty brain.. Messi's Argentina era is a disgrace... I'm still wondering what Argentina would have been in FIFA without Maradona's era.. upon all the squad messi's had still can't achieve 0.1% of what Maradona's era achieved.. all in the name of reliance on a dwarf who's always lost in big games.. he has retired 3x in his national team because if frustration and the so called tough competition he faced. how many times did Ronaldo retire, I could remember when Portugal were nothing,still he never gave up.. you talked about 2016 Euro? I have two questions for you;
How many goals did eder score throughout the competition?
who provided more assists and goals in the tournament which helped them progress to the finals of which Ronaldo was injured after 15m kick off and he was subbed?? The UEFA nations league cup Portugal won, who scored all the 3 goals against switzerland which help them progress to finals before guedes scored a stunner in the finals and PORTUGAL won their 2nd trophy under Ronaldo's era? Mind You Ronaldo only played 2games and scored 3goals..

Why can't Messi do the same? I hope you saw how he faked an injury and ran back to Barcleona for treatment, next news we had was, Messi is ready for game against Espanol the next week.. hahaha.. How do you achieve it when you keep running from your national team??MAXIMUM RESPECT TO RONALDO OR GET OUT.....
Long epistles .. zero content
So the UEL stated at the semi-finals?
Messi won three straight MOTM awards in the world cup of 2014 becoming the only player to do that Eder rescued him in the final in the euros Bernaldo was player of the tournament
Common sense should have told you Messi team mates didn't live up to salvage the moment in the final if not, Messi would have won the world cup
Had higuain not lost the open chance Messi assisted him with .
Yes , Winning the Golden ball in the world cup is what your Ronaldo will never do ,not even in the euros He won the euros just like eder, nani and his other team mates
Winning the Golden ball or the MVP of a tournament makes you stand out from the rest .
Pedro , even Victor Valdes has won the world cup does that make these two better than Diego forlan who was the best player on 2010 world cup ? Your answer is right there if you reason intelligently
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by nonny1212: 10:31am On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:
How could you have given Barca 3 point odd ..far higher than Madrid who lost balance couple of matches ago...
Na UCL games sure pass to watch...all this league games are just fixed ...bets don spoil football already..

So Barca no go see one goal score against our Madrid wey no get back....I doubt the authenticity of the match....

Even man city had a lower odd compared to Madrid in bernabeu last week and they still flogged us....why Barca odd come different so tey he high pass Madrid.....

Can you imagine?

Did you watch that game atall.
So Barcelona must score or win Madrid bfor your deluded Brain agrees that the match wasn't fixed.

U will just go to bet9ja see odd, then go to livescore and view scores then come here as a typical Nigerian fool and start typing rubbish.

Am not surprised, someone like you can never believe something good can come out of anywhere. U must always look for what to blame for your L.

A match that was tensed all through. Who fixes match in an elclassico? How much do u want to put in in the 2top richest club in Europe.

Anywys, am not surprised. U just reasoned and talked like a black brainless man
Whenever something bad is happening to them, they look for who or what to blame instead of taking responsibility of the L in peace. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by FuckThaMod: 10:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Best league in the world according to UEFA is the Spanish Santander .
A 38 year old broke the scoring chart last season in Italy his name is quaglariela
Ronaldo is being outscored this season by a 35 year old immobile .
Get your facts right and stop typing like a typical nigerian when it comes to making judgements .
Ronaldo didn't conquer la liga
He only had 2 league trophies in 9 years
Messi played in two consecutive copa America final and win the best player award
He won the world cup golden balk after dragging his team to the final .
Ronaldo has never won the best player in a national team tournament EVER
In the euro fimal - Eder was his saving Grace
In the nation's leagues- Bernaldo was
Stop typing margins and state fact
Immobile is 35?
Why una too foolish like this?

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by FuckThaMod: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2020
Sanchez01:

There is no such thing as 'best league in the world, according to UEFA'. I'm sure you are blabbing club coefficients here with crazy exaggerations.

True, but what you didn't say was that Ronaldo was the 4th on the goal scorer chart with just five goals between him and Fabio Quagliarella, the highest for the season.

Lazio scores freely. Juventus is similar to Atleti. I'm sure you won't be dumb enough to compare Ings with Suarez just because the former has more goals so far. You didn't tell us Ronaldo set a Record at Juventus for scoring in ten consecutive matches. undecided

How about his UCL trophies while in Spain, and his goal records, including braces and hat tricks, while at it?

Ode, so the world now celebrates the best player award in place of the eventual winner?
[s][/s]

No, he hasn't but I hope you are aware that Ronaldo is the first player to score in ten consecutive international tournaments?

And in the Copa final, prior Brazil's Messi couldn't score a penalty to earn his side the Copa trophy. Sweet, sweet tears. grin

Take your L in peace and bed wet without shame, oga. grin
And ciro immobile is 30, not 35

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:23am On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

He's the best player in the world,probably the best ever and he's practically hand lifted this team forever,and you think if he moves to a club that doesn't depend that much on him he won't perform.he'll run riot there, stop the hate and be honest.
my guy forget that thing,if he go shine
for another club we for DON know....so far he as played at two different teams....at barca sentiment apart he is their goat but a mediocre at Argentina....
had he replicate same with Argentina as in barca I would have been convinced...

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:26am On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Messi won three straight MOTM awards in the world cup of 2014 becoming the only player to do that Eder rescued him in the final in the euros Bernaldo was player of the tournament
Common sense should have told you Messi team mates didn't live up to salvage the moment in the final if not, Messi would have won the world cup
Yes , Winning the Golden ball in the world cup is what your Ronaldo will never do ,not even in the euros He won the euros just like eder, nani and his other team mates
Winning the Golden ball or the MVP of a tournament makes you stand out from the rest .
Pedro , even Victor Valdes has won the world cup does that make these two better than Diego forlan who was the best player on 2010 world cup ? Your answer is right there if you reason intelligently

Keep blaiming Higuain for Messi's failure.. and Higuain has retired, how was messi's progress in the last copa America compared to when Higuain was with them? Same Messi Missed pk which should have helped to hand him his first national team trophy against Chile in copa America finals.

Tell us which is more humiliating captain missing pk after 120minutes..

Each time your shitty fails, his stupid fans like you comes up with lame excuses.. let Messi keep winning controversial individual awards while others keep winning trophies for their c9untrties.. Messi's Argentina era is a BIG. disgrace take it or leave it.he will retire again.. watch out.

YOU NAIVE MESSI FANS ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND RESISTANT TO THE TRUTH.. I'M DONE HERE.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by owowa145(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

I didn't ask for your opinion, you only quote someone that is conversing with you,be guided.
Its an open forum like Twitter. Ara oko buruku angry grin cheesy e enter am

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Keep blaiming Higuain for Messi's failure.. and Higuain has retired, how was ARGENTINA'S progress with messi in the last copa America compared to when Higuain was with them? Same Messi Missed pk which should have helped to hand him his first national team trophy against Chile in copa America finals.
Tell us which is more humiliating captain missing pk after 120minutes.. stupid fans of your kind don't talk about it's how to pick on the innocent Higuain you can

Each time your shitty fails, his stupid fans like you comes up with lame excuses.. let Messi keep winning controversial individual awards while others keep winning trophies for their c9untrties.. Messi's Argentina era is a BIG. disgrace take it or leave it.he will retire again.. watch out.

YOU NAIVE MESSI FANS ARE ALWAYS ADAMANT AND RESISTANT TO THE TRUTH.. I'M DONE HERE.

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:34am On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:

Trash....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

so in summary the MOTM or golden ball is higher than a trophy if am correct!�☺

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:40am On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:

Common sense is not common in your life. lol.. honestly.. Barcelona are on the verge of trophyless season and you expect a fixed game in the tournament thats their only hope for the season, and they were just 2 points ahead before elcalsico.. haha haha.. some people reasoning.

Let me tell you; Everything being equal, no bad officiating, Real Madrid will always beat Barcelona take it or leave it. Why did ref deny Madrid 2 clear pk which d ref later confirmed after the game it was a pk..hahaha.. in the first leg .. So think before you comment
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Dayodragon: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

Do you mind the Zombie fan

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 11:48am On Mar 02, 2020
Dayodragon:

Do you mind the Zombie fan
Do you mind the Zombie fan[/quote] ☺....zombie fan.....I like your choice of word☺...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Emmagggg: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Enjoying myself joor... Barca fans please bury your heads in shame.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Justarandomguy: 11:51am On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:

Maybe if u watched barca previous games then u wont say this, barca are shit this season period.
Madrid attacked and defended well yesterday and if the match yesterday was fixed and acted then those footballers can act better then ur best nollywood actor
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by SinisterX(m): 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2020
anonymous1759:

tongue embarassed leave me alone. The better Team won. Barca paid for throwing away Glorious opportunity in the first half. Madrid deserve the winning. If Barca Is the worst Team what about Arsenal, Man u, and Chelsea?
Bro abeg leave chelsea out of this, We just dey our dey
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Justarandomguy: 12:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Best player in world Cup, why he no win am, why he no score Hattrick in the final.
When they're talking about legends do they talk about mvp awards or titles won?

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

my guy forget that thing,if he go shine
for another club we for DON know....so far he as played at two different teams....at barca sentiment apart he is their goat but a mediocre at Argentina....
had he replicate same with Argentina as in barca I would have been convinced...
Like I said, you're just hating and it's evident in the crap you typed,he's play against every big team in England, bundesliga,serie a and he's scored against all of them and you're here spilling bile.
Telling someone that has won the ballon d'or a record 6times to prove himself is just stupid, no disrespect meant.
For once see past through your hate and reason rationally.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:07pm On Mar 02, 2020
Smartmanager:
Tell him to leave his comfort zone make we see na. Bullshit!!!
Only a stupid person would tell a record 6times ballon d'or winner to prove himself.
FYI he's played against every big team you can think of and he's scored and destroyed them.so for once in your lives see past your hate and think rationally.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Whobedatte(m): 12:13pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

Absolutely .
Overall team wins a trophy
Individual wins an award .
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 12:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Like I said, you're just hating and it's evident in the crap you typed,he's play against every big team in England, bundesliga,serie a and he's scored against all of them and you're here spilling bile.
Telling someone that has won the ballon d'or a record 6times to prove himself is just stupid, no disrespect meant.
For once see past through your hate and reason rationally.
so typical....no new lines always spitting the same thing over and over again,like he will carry his barca guns with him when he leaves....
say the truth,the truth would set you free...YOUR GOAT IS A LOCAL CHAMPION AND A BOAT(bottler of all time)

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by cr7lomo: 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

Most of you don't know jackshit about football
Juventus has won their league and their domestic cup consistently for 5yeare,they've reached the champions league final 2times in 5 years now without Ronaldo
And you say Ronaldo is playing with inferior players, you're so ignorant.

So because a team got to finals twice in 5yrs automatically means they are can't b trash presently... U are a bloody hypocrite... U are the one that knows nothing about football... Teams loose form ... Players get older , motivation drops ... U just typed trash ... U are comparing juve of 2015 & 2017.. A whole 3yrs ago ... Some of the players hv even left ... Pogba, Vidal , morata , Daniel alves , Buffon is no longer the same , chiellini and bonucci are older now ...matuidi has lost form ... Is Marcelo if 2017 , the same Marcelo now ?? U just typed trash

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Whobedatte(m): 12:15pm On Mar 02, 2020
Justarandomguy:

Best player in world Cup, why he no win am, why he no score Hattrick in the final.
When they're talking about legends do they talk about mvp awards or titles won?
He won the world cup golden ball in 2014
That's the MVP award
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

so typical....no new lines always spitting the same thing over and over again,like he will carry his barca guns with him when he leaves....
say the truth,the truth would set you free...YOUR GOAT IS A LOCAL CHAMPION AND A BOAT(bottler of all time)
You're not even worth a reply, you're just a pure hater and an ignorant and unintelligent one for that matter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.