Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,873 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 (64031 Views)

Manchester United Vs Manchester City (2 - 0) On 8th March 2020 / Liverpool Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 3) On 11th March 2020 / Chelsea Vs Liverpool : FA Cup (2 - 0) On 3rd March 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Absolutely .
Overall team wins a trophy
Individual wins an award .
awards that base on voting or trophy that is base on hard work.....keep consoling yourself,if messy was satisfied with the award why retire over 3 times

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2020
cr7lomo:

So because a team got to finals twice in 5yrs automatically means they are can't b trash presently... U are a bloody hypocrite... U are the one that knows nothing about football... Teams loose form ... Players get older , motivation drops ... U just typed trash ... U are comparing juve of 2015 & 2017.. A whole 3yrs ago ... Some of the players hv even left ... Pogba, Vidal , morata , Daniel alves , Buffon is no longer the same , chiellini and bonucci are older now ...matuidi has lost form ... Is Marcelo if 2017 , the same Marcelo now ?? U just typed trash
Common sense is indeed not common.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by EliteDude(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2020
Truly, those of you saying that ElClasicos are boring without ronaldo (CR7) are kids,...
You know why? I know die hard fans of RM FC who have been fans since early 2000,...
Which means if you associate ghe clasico been tough with ronaldo and messi era, i am sorry, you have missed the point.

One thing about life is change, players and coaches will come and go, but you see this el clasico,
Your great grand children will talk about it, ... it will outlive you.

And for those criticising Vinicius jr, hmmmmm.... the casimero, isco, modric, varane you hail today, were once like thag in RM,
they picked form and experience with time, i call them the old vine.

Truly, a lot of you are either ignorant, biased or just outrightly looking for attention.

It really doesnt make sense to insult people just because we are in a faceless forum, i am yet to see an argument in a viewing center
Where someone calls someone elsd a fool.

Courtesy should be our watch word....always.

Hala Madrid....

2 Likes

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 12:28pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

You're not even worth a reply, you're just a pure hater and an ignorant and unintelligent one for that matter.
lol....so you run out of lines and you resort to insults....so pained,if you can channel your obsession to something else maybe you would have been a better fellow....take a chill pill its just fun....gooooosh.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:32pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

lol....so you run out of lines and you resort to insults....so pained,if you can channel your obsession to something else maybe you would have been a better fellow....take a chill pill its just fun....gooooosh.
It's not fun it's a porous mentality that you Nigerian youths have, I've lived in madrid and over there true fans respect Barcelona and especially messi and that respect is reciprocated but over here you people that only have access to this matches on TV once In a while spill bile out of crappy hate in defence of people you don't even have any affinity with. Heck I'm sure you're not even a registered fan.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Starz825(m): 12:33pm On Mar 02, 2020
Dayodragon:

Common sense is not common in your life. lol.. honestly.. Barcelona are on the verge of trophyless season and you expect a fixed game in the tournament thats their only hope for the season, and they were just 2 points ahead before elcalsico.. haha haha.. some people reasoning.

Let me tell you; Everything being equal, no bad officiating, Real Madrid will always beat Barcelona take it or leave it. Why did ref deny Madrid 2 clear pk which d ref later confirmed after the game it was a pk..hahaha.. in the first leg .. So think before you comment
Demmm....I just put up my opinion up there...u don't need to abuse me...
That's how see it....
And for your information... the shit u put up there that madrid will always beat Barca anyday anytime is crappy... I'm a true Madrid fan and when I see anything wrong with my team I say it sincerely....we met Barca last yr Abt three times we couldn't win one...
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2020
Tobichuks08:
CRY
Cristiano should face the team that bought him tho!!!
He must be admiring that Madrid Midfield!!

He should stay on his lane undecided
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by cr7lomo: 12:38pm On Mar 02, 2020
Whobedatte:

Long epistles .. zero content
So the UEL stated at the semi-finals?
Messi won three straight MOTM awards in the world cup of 2014 becoming the only player to do that Eder rescued him in the final in the euros Bernaldo was player of the tournament
Common sense should have told you Messi team mates didn't live up to salvage the moment in the final if not, Messi would have won the world cup
Had higuain not lost the open chance Messi assisted him with .
Yes , Winning the Golden ball in the world cup is what your Ronaldo will never do ,not even in the euros He won the euros just like eder, nani and his other team mates
Winning the Golden ball or the MVP of a tournament makes you stand out from the rest .
Pedro , even Victor Valdes has won the world cup does that make these two better than Diego forlan who was the best player on 2010 world cup ? Your answer is right there if you reason intelligently

Messi miserable fans always shifting goal post grin...so someone that won world cup MVP is better that the person that won the world cup itself grin grin grin... nothing wey these lost souls no go talk grin grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Starz825(m): 12:42pm On Mar 02, 2020
nonny1212:

Can you imagine?

Did you watch that game atall.
So Barcelona must score or win Madrid bfor your deluded Brain agrees that the match wasn't fixed.

U will just go to bet9ja see odd, then go to livescore and view scores then come here as a typical Nigerian fool and start typing rubbish.

Am not surprised, someone like you can never believe something good can come out of anywhere. U must always look for what to blame for your L.

A match that was tensed all through. Who fixes match in an elclassico? How much do u want to put in in the 2top richest club in Europe.

Anywys, am not surprised. U just reasoned and talked like a black brainless man
Whenever something bad is happening to them, they look for who or what to blame instead of taking responsibility of the L in peace. SMH
U are the one who is living with a deluded brain...
If u want to lay down claims or counter claims...u lay them reasonably without using vulgar words...that's how I felt Abt the game ....must I share your opinion....
So who told you only wretched clubs fix match...it's just like saying only poor pple play bet....so rich pple don't play......
Get the fuvk off my mention
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

It's not fun it's a porous mentality that you Nigerian youths have, I've lived in madrid and over there true fans respect Barcelona and especially messi and that respect is reciprocated but over here you people that only have access to this matches on TV once In a while spill bile out of crappy hate in defence of people you don't even have any affinity with. Heck I'm sure you're not even a registered fan.
hmm,as a Chelsea fan I have watch them live at Stamford bridge....mind you I had almost respect for messi.....the fact that I only compare him to ronaldo says that he is the second best in the world in my opinion...
so chill....

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 12:55pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

hmm,as a Chelsea fan I have watch them live at Stamford bridge....mind you I had almost respect for messi.....the fact that I only compare him to ronaldo says that he is the second best in the world in my opinion...
so chill....
You respect him and you're call him a mediocre, you're delusional.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 1:02pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

You respect him and you're call him a mediocre, you're delusional.
I'm sure you also read where I said Fun....so let me be for now....my obsession is making money not trolling some footballers that gets paid weda dey lose or not...I advice you do same.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by nonny1212: 1:12pm On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:

Demmm....I just put up my opinion up there...u don't need to abuse me...
That's how see it....
And for your information... the shit u put up there that madrid will always beat Barca anyday anytime is crappy... I'm a true Madrid fan and when I see anything wrong with my team I say it sincerely....we met Barca last yr Abt three times we couldn't win one...

You know nothing about Madrid, boy. Go and keep playing your bet9ja and keep wondering which match is fixed and which is not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by nonny1212: 1:14pm On Mar 02, 2020
Starz825:

U are the one who is living with a deluded brain...
If u want to lay down claims or counter claims...u lay them reasonably without using vulgar words...that's how I felt Abt the game ....must I share your opinion....
So who told you only wretched clubs fix match...it's just like saying only poor pple play bet....so rich pple don't play......
Get the fuvk off my mention
Bet9ja syndrome. U r gone. Try and fix urself

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

I'm sure you also read where I said Fun....so let me be for now....my obsession is making money not trolling some footballers that gets paid weda dey lose or not...I advice you do same.
It's not an obsession it's passion, you should check it out,and trolling footballers seems to be four forte which is actually stupid because you don't troll players like messi and Ronaldo in places like Madrid down to el Escorial,Toledo they call people like that estúpido hijo de puta,don't be one of them.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by ojaysam25(m): 1:31pm On Mar 02, 2020
shogsman:

It's not an obsession it's passion, you should check it out,and trolling footballers seems to be four forte which is actually stupid because you don't troll players like messi and Ronaldo in places like Madrid down to el Escorial,Toledo they call people like that estúpido hijo de puta,don't be one of them.
ok
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by hybridblood07(m): 1:36pm On Mar 02, 2020
That's because Toni Kroos and Marcelo were on the pitch.
Sanchez01:
Madrid's confidence is scary. Passing like they bought Barcelona's boots grin
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Starz825(m): 1:39pm On Mar 02, 2020
nonny1212:

Bet9ja syndrome. U r gone. Try and fix urself
Get the Bleep off my mention bro grin...
I bet responsibly bro
Actually..I didn't play that odd though I was expecting a loss from Madrid they bleeped up already..but trust me bro a lot of people would have lost a huge deal yesterday...

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Starz825(m): 1:43pm On Mar 02, 2020
nonny1212:

You know nothing about Madrid, boy. Go and keep playing your bet9ja and keep wondering which match is fixed and which is not.
Ain't even a bet9ja addict...so wtf??
I bet responsibly...just like u all drink responsibly

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Whobedatte(m): 2:08pm On Mar 02, 2020
cr7lomo:

Messi miserable fans always shifting goal post grin...so someone that won world cup MVP is better that the person that won the world cup itself grin grin grin... nothing wey these lost souls no go talk grin grin
Are you daft ?
Team win trophies , not individuals (Football as a case study )
But awards are based on excellence and merit that's why your Portuguese pamilerin hasn't bn a standout performer in any national tournament .
Pedro won the world cup with Spain in 2010 , is he better than a Diego forlan in same world cup year who won the Golden ball ?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Bimpe29: 2:37pm On Mar 02, 2020
E pain you ooo. grin grin grin
ghettokid1:
[s][/s]
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by etibaba(m): 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2020
fergie001:

I don't even know who should be the MOTM yesterday.

I think Casemiro will slightly edge Valverde. It was a top performance, this game was in their heads and when they played City.
Valverde was Budweiser MOTM.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Jeferious: 5:58pm On Mar 02, 2020
ojaysam25:

I thought he could do it alone....you barka fans calls ronaldo tapnaldo claiming his teammates works for him...
so now you know football is not a one man thing abi....
take your L in peace jare
Have I ever insinuated in any of my past posts that Messi runs things alone? And in my analysis, did I ever mention Ronaldo?

To be honest with you, you reek of insecurity.
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Hugo7(m): 8:46pm On Mar 02, 2020
ghettokid1:
Barca all the wayyy
Real Madrid surprised me and you..#halamadrid
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Jokerman(m): 5:27am On Mar 03, 2020
Whobedatte:

Are you daft ?
Team win trophies , not individuals (Football as a case study )
But awards are based on excellence and merit that's why your Portuguese pamilerin hasn't bn a standout performer in any national tournament .
Pedro won the world cup with Spain in 2010 , is he better than a Diego forlan in same world cup year who won the Golden ball ?

So Golden ball > World cup?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Smartmanager(m): 9:30am On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:

Only a stupid person would tell a record 6times ballon d'or winner to prove himself.
FYI he's played against every big team you can think of and he's scored and destroyed them.so for once in your lives see past your hate and think rationally.
Y u come the abuse me na. I insult u?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by Smartmanager(m): 9:32am On Mar 03, 2020
shogsman:

Only a stupid person would tell a record 6times ballon d'or winner to prove himself.
FYI he's played against every big team you can think of and he's scored and destroyed them.so for once in your lives see past your hate and think rationally.
Insulting your fellow human for wetin no make sense. Are we not doing it for fun?
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 11:19am On Mar 03, 2020
Smartmanager:
Insulting your fellow human for wetin no make sense. Are we not doing it for fun?
Nope it's not for fun bro,an average Nigeria has a messed up thinking,a normal person would appreciate Ronaldo and messi and see them as equals, only a Nigerian will call someone That has 6ballon d'or mediocre in defence of someone that even acknowledge the genius of the person in question
Re: Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 by shogsman(m): 11:21am On Mar 03, 2020
Smartmanager:
Y u come the abuse me na. I insult u?
My intention was not to insult you,you must have misinterpreted what I said,i apologize if you're offended by it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Strictly Chelsea Talk: / Barcelona Vs Manchester United: UCL Quarter Finals (3 - 0) On 16th April 2019 / Manchester City vs Liverpool - (4 - 0) On 2nd July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.