Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning (67187 Views)

Do Nigerian International Airports Have Free Wi-fi? Pls Narrate / Nigerians Narrate Their Ordeal At Ghana Airport Over COVID-19 Test: Video / Nigerian Illegal Immigrants Insisting On Trekking Into Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Honeydenz(f): 8:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
juanjo2:
Im treking as am typing, pretty late to work, i wonder how computer village will look like in the evening.
Lol, my brother trek o
Make another person wey get car nor go collect your job position for office o
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 8:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Yeye dey smell ... I see some here saying it's to show some set of people Lagos no be no man's Land.. I wonder who dey suffer pass right now ... the suffering sabi tribe..

Omo I leg am o... the thing save me 200 naira but I swear if no be say where I squat this night no far from work place .. I for hear whinnnn!!!!. In the morning for Lasu... Na only one Long bus to mile 2 we see .... me wey dey claim say I commot come dey see say people don dey like 2hrs before I come out.. omo na to enter the available bus to mile 2 ... imagine something of 100 naira na him dey dey reason 400... people no even argue....

As I reach mile 2 .. I gas to find my way....
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by murmee: 8:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
CsRockefeller:
I'm leaving Lagos soon grin

Can't kill myself for peanuts.
That's the whole idea. Lagos is too congested as it is now!

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Joystark(f): 8:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
orunmila144:
undecided This is my leg after trekking from sangotedo to victoria island today

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10988461_screenshot20200203084509_png1279bdbe73d0c0d27e4963ac413793bd

Hahahhahahha.

Mad oh.
From Sangotedo to V.I??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Joystark(f): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
modsfucker:
I TREKKED FROM BALOGUN MARKET TO AJAH, AND I'M GOING TO START TREKKING BACK NOW NOW

C'mon.
I'm starting to feel some of y'all are lying here.

Is it possible to trek that far?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by CsRockefeller(m): 8:51pm On Feb 03, 2020
murmee:

Oga, I will be back soon grin

Except, I end up making really good cash where I'm going. wink
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by ppogba: 9:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Joystark:

C'mon.

No where is impossible to trek.

Ask people who are old enough how it was during SAP RIOT of 1993.

I am yet to read of any experience here that comes any way near that.

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Honeydenz(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Come to think of it, Must everybody stay in Lagos? Don't they have a village where they come from, Lagos is over populated. Every living soul wants to come to Lagos as if there's money tree there. Practically suffering and smiling in the name of being called a lagosian.

Alot of farmers in the village are far better than some Lagos-based men and women, realistically!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by olamakinde(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2020
Lovelyn451:
Una still dey complain bah? Dem go still ban Una from trekking

One reason I like kano, road network..many roads leads to one place, but Lagos, one road to everywhere
bad belle
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Worksunlimited: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
Honeydenz:
Come to think of it, Must everybody stay in Lagos? Don't they have a village where they come from, Lagos is over populated. Every living soul wants to come to Lagos as if there's money tree there. Practically suffering and smiling in the name of being called a lagosian.

Alot of farmers in the village are far better than some Lagos-based men and women, realistically!!!

Lead by example.. leave Lagos for us..

7 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by exsodus: 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2020
I can't say much... But all I can say is that I suffered today.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by modsfucker: 9:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
Joystark:

C'mon.

Yes na... I trekked from Mile12 go Mile13, now I'm on my way to Mile14... I can't kill myself.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by uyisteven(m): 10:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
You can rain curses all you want, they expect it. We all know how far the curses go. If we’re being serious, RunLagos should be obstructed on Saturday morning. Protest peacefully on Saturday. Let sponsors of the event be affected. Let pressmen carry the news and let foreigners see the mess that Lagos really is. Put Sanwoolu’s hypocrisy in his face, in front of all and sundry.

Why you copying & pasting this CV girl's tweets word for word...
Jeez

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
wonlasewonimi:

Mcoluomo will get more money
more clarification on that plzzz
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
lagosians dey suffer ohhh.a huge chunk of people here reside in Lagos
Eko aro mi sa legbelegbe

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by gowonmaharajah(m): 10:34pm On Feb 03, 2020
funmisticqueen2:
Trekked from Falomo to CMS This morning.

2 and half hours, just to go to CDS.

I have suffered
sowwie dear.lemme comman massage ya legs for you
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
Prices are bring hiked for no reason at all. There’s no traffic because Lagos is scanty. I swear the government is sick but we as a people still exploit ourselves. Bleep you Sanwo-Olu and that’s on god.
Why is Lagos scanty?
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Respect55(m): 12:29am On Feb 04, 2020
Leggo Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by HolyTitus(m): 12:44am On Feb 04, 2020
rafhell:

grin grin grin
seriously, i enjoyed the trekking this morning.
mind you, i am speaking for myself.
continue dey do ham for 1 month, waa to kogbon

1 Like

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by omoharry(f): 12:48am On Feb 04, 2020
modsfucker:
I TREKKED FROM BALOGUN MARKET TO AJAH, AND I'M GOING TO START TREKKING BACK NOW NOW
are you serious??Baligun to Ajah ke!!!
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by omoharry(f): 12:54am On Feb 04, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Good time for you guys to start buying bicycles. China did it
where is the walk way to even ride ur bicycle ??this what happen when we vote in idiot to govern us.They don’t think before they act.I know the Okadas and Kekes are a nuisance to our society but I expected the governor to put palliative in place in order to cushion the effect of the at-right ban.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:01am On Feb 04, 2020
murmee:
Over 21 million people!!
That is just so crazieeee mehn!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by osazsky(m): 1:13am On Feb 04, 2020
I love Tinubu and sonwolu
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by osazsky(m): 1:14am On Feb 04, 2020
omoharry:
where is the walk way to even ride ur bicycle ??this what happen when we vote in idiot to govern us.They don’t think before they act.I know the Okadas and Kekes are a nuisance to our society but I expected the governor to put palliative in place in order to cushion the effect of the at-right ban.
u guys didn't vote for sonwolu u were given sonwolu by ur tibubu master

3 Likes

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Gjc123(m): 1:16am On Feb 04, 2020
ignis:
Please make yourself clear.
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by forsure12: 1:53am On Feb 04, 2020
The pointing Governor and his team are clueless, how would you address a major change without doing proper impact assessment and providing alternatives. Most developed countries would have made alternatives and put them into test and see how it works. I really do not support the Ban on Keke/Okada because introducing buses would not even transport the masses to and fro their destination as there would be traffic gridlock. We do not have good roads and no planned road network, the light rail system might work but is the network well planned. The Government just keeps inflicting suffering to the people who voted them into power. The stupid Governor would use his convoy to navigate the traffic while the masses suffer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by hush15: 2:14am On Feb 04, 2020
PerfectMatchNG:
You can rain curses all you want, they expect it. We all know how far the curses go. If we’re being serious, RunLagos should be obstructed on Saturday morning. Protest peacefully on Saturday. Let sponsors of the event be affected. Let pressmen carry the news and let foreigners see the mess that Lagos really is. Put Sanwoolu’s hypocrisy in his face, in front of all and sundry.

Na wa o. I wonder ow the guy that trekked all the from balyesa to Abuja for Buhari did it!!!!? Just small waka and unadey vex ....
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by OnyesomJ(m): 2:21am On Feb 04, 2020
Still wondering how will those Bus ply Apapa road filled with Trucks Especially at Evening Hours...
This not Fair at all..

With Keke and Bike Are Things Possiblegrin
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by Jaymoney5000(m): 2:36am On Feb 04, 2020
dedons:
Oga you didn't trek a long distance.

Cele to Ijesha is nor far at all.

My brother it's not a competition of who trekked the farthest, the issue is that something really needs to be done urgently by the LASG to remedy the situation!!! Sanwo olu Sha....well na una vote am nah I reside at Abj waiting concern me sef...
Re: Lagos: Narrate Your Trekking Experience This Morning by grandstar(m): 2:49am On Feb 04, 2020
All these stories were probably the same heard when Fashola banned okadas in 2013 or so. With time people adapted, the number of buses increased and Keke Marwas appeared to multiply.

So, expect some suffering time. I foresee okadas reappearing with time just like it did before but probably not as brazenly. Keke's will be replaced by kabukabus but I doubt it as they lack the maneuverability of the tuk-tuks.

This policy is however very unpopular. The present dreadful state of the economy under Buhari which made many people redundant and pushing of them into these informal sources of living to keep soul and body together.

It may have dreadful consequences on the prospect of this present governor in the next election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Sleeping On A Moving Truck In Abuja / Beautiful Pictures Of Sokoto Road, Kaduna State. / Warning To Women Coming To Turkey For Prostitution(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.