Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,386 members, 7,812,137 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (96496 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Talknochip(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
Smh.. Same narrative they once pushed in Jos, Benue & in some part of the North east. The guy is just adhering to plan B. They will always make a plan B, plan C etc. They always tell them to always say such things when their mission fails. 'incase u did not succeed or u succeed and u were caught, never tell them ur real name. Claim this christian name'.. The plan C will be on how to get him out or silence (kill) him when he is in police custody. We are dealing with a highly wicked, diabolically intelligent fanatical group here. They have failed already. All terrorists are muslim, while not all muslims are terrorists.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by klax(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
naijazee2:
Femi Fani-Kayode reveals real name of the man who tried bombing Winners Chapel, says he’s not Christian (photos)

Reactions continue to the attempted bombing of Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel at the weekend in Kaduna and an ardent critic of the President Muhammadu Buhari has said the arrested terrorist is a Muslim of Fulani heritage.

He wrote on Twitter

I just love this FFK wallahi. It beat my imagination that the govt quickly link the bastard with Christain. Its never christain thing to carry bomb all suicide bombers are Muslim, all terrorist are Muslim, all jihaddist are Muslim, all religion Vampires are Muslim.

Amy Christain still supporting this evil regime is evil and shameless. America should should pls convince Britain and other EU to ban all govt officials and politicians especially those in apc from president to the bollock N5,000 monthly stipident a s s hole here on NL if not these people won't take the security problem serious.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
I laugh. Islam sha na curse. Very stupid people way don tell their god say them no wan get sense.
See am na , He day hustle 72 Virgins Shay na sha, me na to castrate this Useless bastard, I swear.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by felixedet(m): 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:
hmmm, you see why crime/terrorism/banditry/ kidnapping would continue unabated? A Fulani man tried to bomb a church and given a pseudonym to hide his identity.

And Fulani is 4% of population of Nigeria, while Hausa is arguably the largest tribe.

It's good to know that people like you and I still exists in Nigeria.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by adams123: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
There is one thing I don't really understand, what terrorism has to do with names of perpetrators? Let's the law of the land takes its course on the suspect.. Or you guys want to cause religion war in this country!?

Please, let's the law be followed that should be the agitation at the moment.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by AkupeMBANO(m): 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
DaBullIT:
So how did FFK know ?
This one na mumu

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Akikanji: 2:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
He has no Muslim semblance
Some enemies of Nigeria are working for religious war in this country and FFK is an integral member of those war mongers

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Olayinka8793(m): 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Dpharisee:

Staged because it did not detonate, you need to examine your head
It is your type that believes everything you are told hook line and sinker, without bothering to use your brain to do critical thinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by GamalNasser: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
Where is that criminal that tried to say he was a christian

Arrewa you are among the planners

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by garfield1: 2:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
MelesZenawi:
So if they say that the bomber is Nathaniel una go believe.

Well the whole scenario was planned and perfected.

Not bothered, it starts and ends in North.
But if his name was ahmed,you will gullibly believe
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Atandajugunu(m): 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Someone want to Bomb a church and kill people and we are checking is religion....crazy people everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by garfield1: 2:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Racoon:
Headslammers/bangers? I held my peace while the arguement raged on ystdy because I have my conviction he belongs there.Wicked souls.
You are the greatest hypocrite.i knew your hatred for buhari was borne out of religion,you disgust me

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ibndawud96: 2:05pm On Feb 03, 2020
OK WHAT OF THESE ONES BELOW

This is not the first time a non Muslim/Fulani will be caught in an acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

(cool Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna today 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies try to destabilizes our beloved country Nigeria..

Jimoh Sule

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
garfield1:

But if his name was ahmed,you will gullibly believe

Didn't you read what I submitted. After the Ahmadians, are they not terrorist.

So whether Tanko or Nathaniel, I am not bothered, all na still north.

How many times have you seen me comment on bombing or all these terrorist activities.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ibndawud96: 2:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=klax post=86342305]

I just love this FFK wallahi. It beat my imagination that the govt quickly link the bastard with Christain. Uts never christain thing to carry bomb all suicide bombers are Muslim, all terrorist are Muslim, all jihaddist are Muslim, all religion Vampires are Muslim.

Amy Christain still supporting this evil regime is evil and shameless. America should should pls convince Britain and other EU to ban all govt officials and politicians especially those in apc from president to the bollock N5,000 monthly stipident a s s hole here on NL.

This is not the first time a non Muslim/Fulani will be caught in an acts of terrorism

(1) Mr. John Alaku Akpavan, the man
arrested in attempting to bomb Radio House Abuja on 5th June 2011 was a christian.

(2) Lydia Joseph (the failed bomber of St. John Catholic Cathedral) of Bauchi State who attempted to bomb a church on September 12, 2011 was a christian.

(3) Augustine Effiong akwa ibom indigent carried April 29th 2012 BUK
bomb attack as a christian.

(4) Emmanuel King arrested in attempt to bomb the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
in Yenagoa, the Bayelsa State capital, while camouflaged in Islamic attire on December 28, 2011 was a Christian

(5) Igbo traders that gunned down a dozen fellow Igbo businessmen of the same non-Islamic faith inside the Christ Apostolic Church, in Adamawa State on Friday January 6,
2012 all claimed to be Christians

(6) Samson Mangai who was arrested in Plateau state attempting to bomb a church was a christian..

(7) Madam Ruth, who attempted to bomb the ECWA church, Kalaring Kaltingo, in Gombe State on 12 Mar 2012 was a Christian.

(cool Case of the arrest of about eight
Christians in Bauchi in an attempt to blast the COCIN church on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(9) Case of the Christian bomber lynched while escaping after blasting the COCIN Church of Jos on Sunday, February 26, 2012.

(10) Mr Alex Danladi involved in COCIN HQ bombing was lynched by worshipers. He was a church member disguised in military
uniform.

(11) Jonathan Gyanet, police officer was arrested while attempting to bomb ERCC church in Akwanga Nasarawa state on Apri 20 2014 was also a Christian.

And many more including Nathaniel Samuel who attempted to bomb living faith Church in Kaduna today 02 February 2020. And he is not a Muslim..

May God continue to expose our common enemies try to destabilizes our beloved country Nigeria..

Jimoh Sule/quote]

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
They want deceive their papa before....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Mrexcell(m): 2:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
naijazee2:
Femi Fani-Kayode reveals real name of the man who tried bombing Winners Chapel, says he’s not Christian (photos)

Reactions continue to the attempted bombing of Living Faith Church Worldwide, popularly known as Winners Chapel at the weekend in Kaduna and an ardent critic of the President Muhammadu Buhari has said the arrested terrorist is a Muslim of Fulani heritage.

He wrote on Twitter

Wether christain or muslim buhari govt should send all terrorist to meet their maker if truly he wants the world to really believe he is actually fighting terrorism in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:10pm On Feb 03, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:
Their plan to rubbish christianity has fail
We all know terrorists cokes from pissfull religion

Sense won't kill you grin
Nigeriabiafra80:
Their plan to rubbish christianity has fail
We all know terrorists cokes from pissfull religion

Sense won't kill you

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Obiagu01: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
DaBullIT:
So how did FFK know ?

he was aviation ministers.so that means they are people he helped get job as police,army and so many other kinds of jobs.so these people gives him informations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by voltron14: 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
WandaNara:

How old are you kid?

Go get a life aside from defending the clueless dullardinhó in Aso Rock.

What is this one saying?

1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by nwamabo247(m): 2:11pm On Feb 03, 2020
We all know naw
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Paragon101: 2:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Issokay, next please!
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Tchange1(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
seunlayi:
Immediately I saw the pics and the police officer with the way he was handling the so called bomb, I knew it was fake, nobody will handle a bomb like that, sitted beside the suspect in the same car enroute the station,...... No no no op. It was only staged

shut up! Can't you have sense. For every bomb once you disable the trigger is over cos the bomb is useless.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by omlueh(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Forget it, Muslims generally are Terrorist Inclined which is known to the whole World.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
firo08:
Yoruba Muslims over to you

I know you are from the east.

I know you are either a teen or in your twenties.

I know you think what you've just written is funny or just for fun and for garnering likes.

There are some things you and all your brothers from the east who are shouting Yoruba moslem don't understand.

If ever there breaks out violence in Yorubaland, Yorubas who are moslem and christian siblings or cousins won't kill themselves. It will be an ethnic pogrom.

You and your family members and most those whom you know living in Yorubaland will be decimated and annihilated before you can reach Ore.

For full narration, go ask your parents how they fled during the June 12 riots from Ibadan and Lagos because I know you were still a thought in the mind of God during that period.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by DSoj(m): 2:14pm On Feb 03, 2020
Some Zombie will believe this addict
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Obiagu01: 2:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
[quote author=ibndawud96 post=86342461][/quote]

shame no dey catch you.if you people can't take responsibilities for your actions,how can you ever change.that means you enjoy it.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Mythychord(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
My question here is that who forced him to change his name and who make him confess now that his name is Nasiru
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Ojiofor: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
A Christian attempted to bomb a church, what makes him a Christian then?
APC and bubu are all dumb.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Bankowner:
I am betting top dollar that this guy won't see the walls of a court room. He failed in his mission and THEY certainly won't let him live.
you would be surprised that nothing will happen to him. Nor be Mohammed be im name again? Na rehabilitation straight. Watch and see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor / Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / Ike Ekweremadu's Son, Lloyd Weds Tiffany, Peter Obi, Saraki, Others Attend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.