Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (96546 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ThatFairGuy: 3:29am On Feb 04, 2020
What is the full name of pastor AZZAMAN? Was there no recording from just one out of the congregation? before they (congregation) invited the police, his name was not asked?
Moreso, technically check what FFK wrote below. He confessed he was forced in detention to give wrong name. S
So he confessed to that pastor right? Where, when and how?
MAY YOU ALL BE CONSUMED BY THE FALSEHOOD/HATRED YOU ALL SPREAD ON EARTH.
FFK needs to be arrested, he has been constituting nuisance ever since

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by yommen: 6:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
FFK we thank you for being one of the few Yorubas that always speak up when evil is perpetrated in Nigeria
Even the so-called Adeboye will look the other way and will hide under protest.

The evil against the Christians is real. How can a policeman not to be scared in handling an explosive like that,
if actually that was a bomb. Everybody knows that that was a set by the government to make it look like Christians also are part of the terrorist.

How will a Christian wake to bomb a church and not a mosque. This government is too dull in the brain. who will believe this crap.
even the way the guy was caught was very funny. and it was the police that always run when they hear the sound of banger that caught someone
with a bomb. grin grin grin grin

The world is watching the Fulani government

The attention of America is turning to Nigeria. The Time for the Christian liberation is here.
The North will see that all their plots have backfired.

The guy is not even a security risk to the police because he is not even on handcuffs. It's all conspiracy theories

Nigeria will soon disintegrate. And the Fulanis will suffer it the most

Lols @ FFK being one of the few Yorubas that talk. So, all of unna for Ogoni land and East dey talk abi! Na why unna side develop pass all others na!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 6:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Dizzyrascal:
[s]u have given yourself over to the demons of foolishness....I pray it does not consume you....you deserve a ban for the nonsense you spewed up there[/s].
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by charles424(m): 6:11am On Feb 04, 2020
DaBullIT:
So how did FFK know ?

Don't u have data? Go and ask Google...
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Dizzyrascal(m): 6:19am On Feb 04, 2020
Racoon:
My friend shut up.Islam was programmed right from beginning to be a blood thirsty religion going by the amount of blood that have been shed & still being shed.Islam also thrives on hate and falsehood e.g.BH, Hezbollah, Hamas, fulanis etc.So whenever you point a finger the rest points towards you.
what about ISIS, AL QAEDA, e.t.c it never really ends
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by TheStarsAlign: 6:23am On Feb 04, 2020
Nigeria has become so petty
undecided
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Abidek900(m): 7:45am On Feb 04, 2020
I don't know Nigeria has the highest number of fools in the world. How would believe this man(FFK), how come he knows the bomber if not they are from the same womb. What a pity to pretenders.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Abidek900(m): 7:46am On Feb 04, 2020
I don't know Nigeria has the highest number of fools in the world. How would one believe this man(FFK), how come he knows the bomber if not that they are from the same womb. What a pity to the pretenders.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Mythychord(m): 9:16am On Feb 04, 2020
If you cannot accept Nathaniel to be a Christian, don't accept Shekau to be a Muslim too.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Psoul(m): 9:50am On Feb 04, 2020
DaBullIT:

FFK that claimed his "sources" in aṣọ Rock informed him Nnamdi kanu was on a navy ship about to be murdered and thrown into red sea, is that who you want to pitch your tent with?

There were witnesses in that church, you don't think they'd have posted the real details on social media? Nobody can gag a whole congregation

Please use your senses once in a while

Oga, you can't say that someone is lying when you don't have any evidence to prove that he's lying. Not that I'm believing or doubting FFK, but what I want is someone that can give us authentic data of the guy involved in that crime.

If there's no better data, I don't think we can stop ppl from beliving what FFK came up with.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Psoul(m): 9:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Abidek900:
I don't know Nigeria has the highest number of fools in the world. How would one believe this man(FFK), how come he knows the bomber if not that they are from the same womb. What a pity to the pretenders

See your level of understanding.
How do u know that Shakua is a terrorist? Is he ur brother?
How did u know that HIV/AIDS can kill, have u suffered or before?
How do u know that there are Cabal in Aso Rock? Are you in Buhari's cabinet?

My brother, you must not experience or be part of what you know for you to know it.
You can get info from a source you're not even part of.
So stop exhibiting this poor level of reasoning.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by ForbesHomesNG(m): 11:40am On Feb 04, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
anyway he was caught and thousands of life were saved.....
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Situation001(m): 11:58am On Feb 04, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Yoruba Muslim spotted.. shocked

Have you heard from MUMURIC today? grin

Your Fulani Masters have graduated to staging Suicide Bombings.. grin

See the Olofofo Policeman forming Jango with a so called live bomb..
here is d link to d facebook page of ur xtian terrorist brother..
https://mobile.facebook.com/nate.sam.167?v=timeline&lst=100000596743259%3A100027360245537%3A1580813725
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Situation001(m): 12:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mystic969:

You're nothing but a hater... So much bitterness is speaking from your inside
check out your terrorist bro facebook page

https://mobile.facebook.com/nate.sam.167?v=timeline&lst=100000596743259%3A100027360245537%3A1580813725
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Situation001(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Racoon:
Headslammers/bangers? I held my peace while the arguement raged on ystdy because I have my conviction he belongs there.Wicked souls.

he's ur brother guy.. u have nowhere to run

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Hardebaryor(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
elder1002:
And the so claimed sucide bomber said his name was Nathaniel Samuel.

Me:- from where... No tribal names attached, no tribe, no state, son of who??.. because someone called a random Christian name doesn't automatically makes him one my brother..

I wonder how our anti-criminal forces interrogate criminals to fetch quality information. Like
1) who sent you?
2) how many more of ur type are out there)
3) what other plans and objectives are you yet to accomplish.

#SCAMMERS
But all these questions would have been unnecessary if it were a muslim name abi. Nigerian christians are the worst hypocrite
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Hardebaryor(m): 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Psoul:

My brother, you must not experience or be part of what you know for you to know it.
so where is his source? stupid person
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by DaBullIT(m): 5:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Dear Nairalanders, I present to you the most stupid Nairaland Users So far in 2020

These are the "I love bad news for Nigeria crew , WE hate Buhari crew, We have exchanged our brain for Hate crew '' these few among others on nairaland decided to have an argument with me about how Kaduna ''would-be-bomber is Fulani from the north, and now did they know ?? they said they believe in FFK , even though i reminded them the lie FFK told about Nnamdi Kanu , they went ahead to call me all sorts of names , all sorts of insults were sent, some of them went as far as writing curses that their own generation will bear

You'd have to be eternally stupid and not just that, you probably inherited too , otherwise there's no reason to believe people like FFK

The twitter link is the interview granted the bomber and the next link is nairaland topic showing the bomber's full facebook profile and certificate issued by the church , What should we do to useless idiots corrupting cyber space with lies ?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1224668811523248128

https://www.nairaland.com/5668680/nate-sam-mc-focus-kaduna

Vicben:
How did you not know?

Obiagu01:

he was aviation ministers.so that means they are people he helped get job as police,army and so many other kinds of jobs.so these people gives him informations

AkupeMBANO:

This one na mumu

Psoul:

The issue is not how he knew about this. The issue is, was what FFK said true?

Do you have a different story concerning this?

I hate ple asking irrelevant questions on serious issues

AkupeMBANO:

I shouldn't dignify a miscreant and nonentity like you with a reply. but did you digest your comment before posting? "how did ffk know"? how can a mature human ask such an irresponsible question? you think everyone is a low life ogbomoso resident like you? such comment can only come from an immature swine.

charles424:

Don't u have data? Go and ask Google...

Psoul:

Oga, you can't say that someone is lying when you don't have any evidence to prove that he's lying. Not that I'm believing or doubting FFK, but what I want is someone that can give us authentic data of the guy involved in that crime.

If there's no better data, I don't think we can stop ppl from beliving what FFK came up with.

I STILL MAINTAIN THAT THE CHURCH STAGED THIS BOMB ATTEMPT , AND VERY SOON THAT SUSPECT WILL BE RELEASED HOWEVER , PEOPLE LIEPOB ESPECIALLY SHOULD STOP THINKING EVERYBODY IS STUPID , AND THEY SHOULD STOP TRYING TO CELEBRATE ANYTHING NEGATIVE IN NIGERIA
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Abidek900(m): 11:49am On Feb 05, 2020
Psoul:

i laughed in spanish, birds of feather

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture / Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / Mbaka's Prophecy On Ihedioha Confirmed: Hope Uzodinma Becomes Imo Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.