Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK (96525 Views)

Nate Sam (MC Focus): Kaduna Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Facebook Name / Suicide Bomber Trying To Bomb Living Faith Church In Kaduna, Arrested (Photos) / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by garfield1: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
kingkakaone:

Even the forehead of the guy exposed and destroyed their conspiracy plot.

He's a confirmed Muslim.
Let them keep hiding the truth until it will burn them totally.
My brother,for the first time.am shocked.is it uncommon to find Muslims who converted to Christianity? Will the mark on his forehead disappear quickly? Can we say that kabiru sokoto and other acclaimed islamic extremists are not muslims
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
garfield1:

My brother,for the first time.am shocked.is it uncommon to find Muslims who converted to Christianity? Will the mark on his forehead disappear quickly? Can we say that kabiru sokoto and other acclaimed islamic extremists are not muslims
They should keep fooling themselves.
SMH
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
NGpatriot:

You and FFk the cocaine crack addict confirmed with his birth certificate, right?

grin
Check his forehead na, at least it will help you understand the plot instead of insulting others up and down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Onlyonebuhari: 6:40pm On Feb 03, 2020
Identity of man who tried to bomb Winners Chapel revealed
wuzupnigeria.comFeb 2, 2020 7:26 PM

The Police in Kaduna has identified the suspect caught with suspected Improvised Explosive Device (IED) at a branch of Living Faith Church located at Sabon Tasha area of Chikun local government area of the state.

The suspect was identified as Nathaniel Samuel, a middle-aged man, whom the police said has been taken to the Command’s Criminal Investigation Department for further interrogation.

Mayhem was averted after a member of the church observed the suspect planting the device and alerted in the house security team, during the church’s first service.

He was then approached by the security team who immediately raised alert and the suspect was carefully apprehended before attempting to detonate the IED.

It was gathered from a source at the church that this was not the first time the suspect was seen at the church, with the source saying that just last week the suspect was at the church, but was sent away.

A source at the church, Ekpenyong Edet, who said he is the Chief Security officer of the parish confirmed this when newsmen visited the scene.

He informed that the suspect was monitored on CCTV carrying a bag into the church auditorium.

“He successfully gained access and was seated before he was suspected and the bag searched, only to find the explosive device,” Edet said.

Edet who said he was not in a position to hand out details to the press, appealed for the patience that the presiding pastor would address the press when the service was over.

He, however, said the suspect had been handed over to the police and moved to the Sabon Tasha Division of the Nigeria Police Force.

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, DSP Yakubu Sabo disclosed to ChannelsTV that Samuel would be investigated on what was his motive for entering the church with the bag containing explosive devices.

Meanwhile, the Kaduna State Government was yet to respond to the attack at the time of filing this report.
Police report
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Ashnoor(m): 6:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Well all I know is he mean N(asiru) for Nathaniel and S(ulaiman) Samuel he thought he's wise hmm slowpoke
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Anasko(m): 7:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
Follow this facebook link and watch how Nigeria police interviewed the christian terrorist Nathaniel

https://mobile.facebook.com/Insidekaduna/?refid=17&ref=opera_speed_dial&_ft_=mf_story_key.1353169478218397%3Atop_level_post_id.1353169478218397%3Atl_objid.1353169478218397%3Acontent_owner_id_new.744766039058747%3Athrowback_story_fbid.1353169478218397%3Apage_id.744766039058747%3Aphoto_id.1375060485999327%3Astory_location.4%3Astory_attachment_style.video_inline%3Apage_insights.%7B%22744766039058747%22%3A%7B%22page_id%22%3A744766039058747%2C%22actor_id%22%3A744766039058747%2C%22dm%22%3A%7B%22isShare%22%3A0%2C%22originalPostOwnerID%22%3A0%7D%2C%22psn%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22post_context%22%3A%7B%22object_fbtype%22%3A266%2C%22publish_time%22%3A1580752699%2C%22story_name%22%3A%22EntStatusCreationStory%22%2C%22story_fbid%22%3A%5B1353169478218397%5D%7D%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22sl%22%3A4%2C%22targets%22%3A%5B%7B%22actor_id%22%3A744766039058747%2C%22page_id%22%3A744766039058747%2C%22post_id%22%3A1353169478218397%2C%22role%22%3A1%2C%22share_id%22%3A0%7D%5D%7D%7D%3Athid.744766039058747%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1583049599%3A4611993468122146478&__tn__=C-R
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by babtoundey(m): 7:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
The name of the "influecial Muslim" that sent him becomes heavy and difficult to pronounce. But it is a thing of relieve attaching him with his religion and tribe.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by LabDNA: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2020
garfield1:

But if his name was ahmed,you will gullibly believe

When are you guys taking him to court, so that Nigerians can follow up on the matter?
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by MistadeRegal(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
angry
I knew it already.
People just believe anything they hear without giving it a second thought...
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by jceesquare(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
Ogonimilitant:
FFK we thank you for being one of the few Yorubas that always speak up when evil is perpetrated in Nigeria
Even the so-called Adeboye will look the other way and will hide under protest.

The evil against the Christians is real. How can a policeman not to be scared in handling an explosive like that,
if actually that was a bomb. Everybody knows that that was a set by the government to make it look like Christians also are part of the terrorist.

How will a Christian wake to bomb a church and not a mosque. This government is too dull in the brain. who will believe this crap.
even the way the guy was caught was very funny. and it was the police that always run when they hear the sound of banger that caught someone
with a bomb. grin grin grin grin

The world is watching the Fulani government

The attention of America is turning to Nigeria. The Time for the Christian liberation is here.
The North will see that all their plots have backfired.

The guy is not even a security risk to the police because he is not even on handcuffs. It's all conspiracy theories

Nigeria will soon disintegrate. And the Fulanis will suffer it the most

The yeye officer even held the stuff without gloves and masking the entire stuff with his fingerprint.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 03, 2020
This evil Islamic govt is fond of trying to distort burning issues with their concocted lies and propaganda .

1. If u plan protest today against insecurity, tomorrow u will see some urchins on kaftan doing a counter pro buhari protest.

2. There has been outburst by Christians of recent about insecurity and mass killing of Christians by Muslim terrorists, in order to silence it, this evil govt, planned this fake bombing saga to give feeling that Christians are also behind the killings we r experiencing presently.

I am ashamed of Osibanjo. This is d time to excuse urself from this hatchet plan of evil Buhari and propaganda APC

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by olisaEze(m): 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
Renforce:
Lol! They wanna shove a christian suicide bomber down her throats angry
Thank you FFK!
Vulture meat seller please over to you. Come and rain curses on your oga boys

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Rawtruth1: 8:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
The man is purely Hausa fulani man joor. The script was poorly executed just to counter Redeemed church security prayer protest same day. Fake name and identity. Terrorists are trying their best to confuse the gullibles

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by jcross19: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
mu2sa2:
You are not denying the bible, are you? How does the orthodox Christians pray even to this day? Go to youtube and see for yourself. You used "head slamming" thinking you're doing muslims down, ignorant that jesus himself, and to this day orthodox Christians, pray similar to the the manner stated in Mathew 26:39. But you people nowadays are more interested in noise making.
Catholic is Orthodox and they are not slamming their head on the floor.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Nobody: 8:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
LabDNA:

Hello Nairalanders, I am a cursed Osu by birth.

I am a bastard fathered by a thousand Igbo drunkards chasing after my LovePeddler mother.

Nnamdi Kanu was right when he said 99.9% Igbo women were prostitutes. He had my mother in mind when he made that statement.

My lineage is made up of Bumbling buffoon!

That's why I can't read a post and understand.

My name LabDNA suggests that I have been perambulating labs everywhere to ascertain who my father truly is as I was conceived in a baby factory owned by my uncles.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by agbaraj5: 8:37pm On Feb 03, 2020
bet me, this man is not in cell he has been bailed by Ishaq and co
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by chozzy: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Buhari's govt is very
mischievous
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by rottennaija(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2020
Psoul:

Stop making yourself look like a fool unless you are one.

You may have heard of Intel or Intelligence Report. You mustn't experience or be part of what you know to be able to know it.

To believe FFK has any Intel on anything is the hallmark of foolishness. I repeat, to even hear and begin to think that FFK has any intel in anything related to Nigeria is foolishness itself.

Intelligent people don't rush to open their mouth.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Topbale(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2020
So ffk is part of Nigerian security?
Nonsense.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Racoon(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
garfield1:

An islamophobe like you is the greatest type of zombie one can be,keep spreading hate and falsehood,the reckoning day awaits
My friend shut up.Islam was programmed right from beginning to be a blood thirsty religion going by the amount of blood that have been shed & still being shed.Islam also thrives on hate and falsehood e.g.BH, Hezbollah, Hamas, fulanis etc.So whenever you point a finger the rest points towards you.
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Olam09(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2020
If you want to catch this mother fucker claiming Christian's name ask him to recite just that simple psalm 23 and watch it was absolutely staged by the Muslim people so to tag muslims and Christians as terrorists they are definitely ashamed to bear the Islam been tag as a terrorist so they came up with this staged bombing stuff
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Mummymahdi(f): 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
Only in Nigeria a bomber will have supporters and haters.

Useless bunch of hypocrites
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by garfield1: 10:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
kingkakaone:

They should keep fooling themselves.
SMH
Nobody is fooling anybody.that guy is a christian
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by NGpatriot: 11:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
kingkakaone:

Check his forehead na, at least it will help you understand the plot instead of insulting others up and down.

Oh, you mean the name on his birth certificate was written on his forehead?
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by mindtricks: 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
Olamsoh:
Nathaniel Samuel bomb Faux!

1.He is a member of the church? Meaning he would've bombed his mom, brother, father, siblings and friends?

3. Why did Police intercept the bomb instead of antibomb squad?

4.He didn't detonate but waited for his arrest?

This burnt dodo no follow! cheesy

Just search "Nathaniel Samuel" on Twitter, you would notice the ever silent Arewa Twitter is now vocal.

They're not interested in ending the kidnapping, banditry,Herdsmen attack & killings in the North.

They just wanna fill-up the religious balance in the narrative ONLY!
Re: Mohammed Nasiru Sani Is Winners Chapel Suicide Bomber's Name, Not Nathaniel- FFK by Dizzyrascal(m): 3:06am On Feb 04, 2020
FrLukas:

I know you are from the east.

I know you are either a teen or in your twenties.

I know you think what you've just written is funny or just for fun and for garnering likes.

There are some things you and all your brothers from the east who are shouting Yoruba moslem don't understand.

If ever there breaks out violence in Yorubaland, Yorubas who are moslem and christian siblings or cousins won't kill themselves. It will be an ethnic pogrom.

You and your family members and most those whom you know living in Yorubaland will be decimated and annihilated before you can reach Ore.

For full narration, go ask your parents how they fled during the June 12 riots from Ibadan and Lagos because I know you were still a thought in the mind of God during that period.
u have given yourself over to the demons of foolishness....I pray it does not consume you....you deserve a ban for the nonsense you spewed up there.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. / Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / 2face Idibia Visits Buhari In London In A Photoshopped Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.