Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,584 members, 7,955,152 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:00 PM

Visit To Badagry Slave Trade “point Of No Return” Inclusive - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visit To Badagry Slave Trade “point Of No Return” Inclusive (416 Views)

Gberefu Island Point Of No Return, Badagry – The Original Slave Route / A Trip To Akwa Ibom: Lugard Colonial Office, Slaves Prison, Bridge Of No Return / My Adventurous Trip To The Point Of No Return In Badagry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Visit To Badagry Slave Trade “point Of No Return” Inclusive by peachysteve(m): 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
I have been hearing about Badagry Slave museums and how bitter it can be seeing the things the slaves went through.. I therefore want to go as well for tourism and exploration there.
I will be going for tourism and sight seeing in Badagry and visiting the slave trade museums including the popular “point of no return” this week..
I will like to get along with other nairalanders that are also interested in this beautiful hangout.. If you are interested in going too, kindly signify and let’s link up and arrange our meeting to this awesome and bitter sweet experience of knowing more about slave trade.

Re: Visit To Badagry Slave Trade “point Of No Return” Inclusive by Thukzee01(m): 1:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
I'd love to but I don't the kind of pocket to take me there n bring me back.
I'm a student
Re: Visit To Badagry Slave Trade “point Of No Return” Inclusive by peachysteve(m): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2020
Thukzee01:
I'd love to but I don't the kind of pocket to take me there n bring me back.

I'm a student

Oh ok

(1) (Reply)

(video) A Man Weeps As He Survive Gun Men Attack Along Lokoja Expressway / Is It Possible To Apply 2 Different Country Student Visas At The Same Time? / Ogun State Prepared For Tomorrow .. Sunday Igboho Is Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.