Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend (1820 Views)

When Your Christian Friend Is Harassing You - Gently Remind Him / What It Really Means To Be Called A Muslim. / Is It A Must For A Muslim Wife To Wear Wedding Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:15am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Why does Quran 8:12 say "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

Boko haram, Isil, Fulani herdsmen, iswap, etc are all doing it, they are Muslims and death agents of allah and Muhammad to cast terror in which you're one of them from religion of kettle

Answer the question or stop my mentions!
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:22am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Hope you're not blind to see that I've answered you already.. grin
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

DEFEND YOUR god and messenger Muhammad here nah

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:28am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

BOKO HARAM, ISIL, ISWAP, FULANI HERDSMEN, etc NOW ANSWER MY QUESTION TOO

Why does Quran 8:12 say "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

Is allah or Muhammad TERRORIST

Boko haram, Isil, Fulani herdsmen, iswap, etc are all doing it, they are Muslims and death agents of allah and Muhammad to cast terror in which you're one of them from religion of kettle

Good, I am not among those. So send your questions to them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:29am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hope you're not blind to see that I've answered you already.. grin

I will report you the next time you abuse me. 'Blind' is an abusive word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:30am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

DEFEND YOUR god and messenger Muhammad here nah

Quran 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve So strike above the necks and strike off every fingertip of theirs”?

I can't defend my God and His messenger. They've already defended themselves.
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:30am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Good, I am not among those. So send your questions to them.

Hahahahaha you're denying your brothers...

Ok please defend allah or Muhammad here, or you're not among slaves that read quran??

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:33am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha you're denying your brothers...

Ok please defend allah or Muhammad here, or you're not among slaves that read quran??

Since you believe terrorists are the ones practicing that then go ask them.
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:36am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Since you believe terrorists are the ones practicing that then go ask them.

Hahahahaha so you can't defend your Muhammad that said he will cast terror on Christians and Jews, you're nothing but pencil in my hand.. Go back to Islamic school
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Hahahahaha so you can't defend your Muhammad that said he will cast terror on Christians and Jews, you're nothing but pencil in my hand.. Go back to Islamic school

Alright, of you need the meaning of that verse you can read the tafsir yourself. If you translate a verse literally without knowing its settings/context then you'll be similar to those terrorists you mentioned.

Good night!

Terrorism like Bible verses!

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

Zechariah 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:37am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

I can't defend my God and His messenger. They've already defended themselves.

Explain the verse, ur messenger said he'll cast terror on unbelievers, sorry which kind messenger was Muhammad grin
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 12:39am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Alright

You call yourself anti-christian but you can't explain just a simplest verse in quran, which kind slave are you grin
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by Billcakes: 1:22am On Apr 23, 2020
It cuts both ways my dear, some pastors are fake and some imams are fake. Anyone religious leader that teaches their followers to hate the other is fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by Empiree: 3:36am On Apr 23, 2020
fatymore:
When I was in secondary school my CRK teacher always force me to sit in class and attend cRK lesson. I was even the Amirah for my set, yet she won't allow me leave class if we ain't receiving IRK lectures.

Some of my Christian friends are always find of saying I don't look or behave like a Muslim in secondary school then.

I don't know why they are like this.

I always take solace in Suratul Kafirun.

Your religion is your religion and mine is mine too.
It is their way sister. I was forced to take CRK in primary school. You know what christians are good at?. Tricks i:e ete kete. Thats it. I am happy for you thou bcus many muslim ladies would have bowed to pressures and came out today as christians. I am going to screenshot your post and send it to risalatul haq program on fb as another evidence of christians intolerance. They said the same thing to a very close family friend of mine but he is older. Old enough to be my dad. We were walking down the street of Lagos in 1999 and this uncle who is a muslim is very nice naturally. He did something unimaginable to some people in need and there was a pastor preaching around that time and he saw us. He stopped this uncle and the rest was story. My point is this pastor said "I am sure you are christian. You are well behaved and this is what christ commanded". Uncle was just looking like "shey o gbadun" . He forced him to say something when he seemed to be crossing the line. He said he would like to invite 'my uncle' to his church harvest. He actually convinced he is christian until he replied him that he is muslim. He was shocked. He said, "handsome man like you a muslim?. You are not only handsome but you are christ like". Uncle who was not really interested in dialogue that day was like "why can't you people live and let's live?". Na so we just walked away.

They think that well behaved people must be only christians. You must read their manifesto to understand their logics/tricks. Check it out below

https://www.nairaland.com/5737607/christian-association-nigeria-violation-religious

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 6:17am On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Alright, of you need the meaning of that verse you can read the tafsir yourself. If you translate a verse literally without knowing its settings/context then you'll be similar to those terrorists you mentioned.

Good night!

Terrorism like Bible verses!

Isaiah 13:16
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives ravished.

Zechariah 14:2
I will gather all the nations to Jerusalem to fight against it; the city will be captured, the houses ransacked, and the women raped. Half of the city will go into exile, but the rest of the people will not be taken from the city.

Leviticus 21:9
A priest's daughter who loses her honor by committing fornication and thereby dishonors her father also, shall be burned to death.

Isaiah 13:15-18
Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children.

It seem it gets from bad to worse!

Exodus 21:20-21
When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property

So you can beat your slave as much as you like, just make sure IT doesn't die, and I call the slave it since a slave is a mere possession according to the Bible.

There are many verses in Quran where allah and messenger Muhammad boldly said you should kill Jews and Christians, If you can show me where it's written in BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIM, I WILL RENOUNCE CHRISTIANITY

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 12:40pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

There are many verses in Quran where allah and messenger Muhammad boldly said you should kill Jews and Christians, If you can show me where it's written in BIBLE THAT KILL MUSLIM, I WILL RENOUNCE CHRISTIANITY

The Quran , chapter 9 ( At-Tawba ), verses 2–6:

So travel freely, [O disbelievers], throughout the land [during] four
months (2) ... So if you repent, that is best for you; ... And give
tidings to those who disbelieve of a painful punishment. (3) ...
Excepted are those with whom you made a treaty among the
polytheists and then they have not been deficient toward you in
anything or supported anyone against you; so complete for them
their treaty until their term [has ended]. (4) ... And when the sacred
months have passed, then KILL CHRISTIANS and JEWS wherever you find them
and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every
place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give
zakah, let them [go] on their way. (5) ... And if any one of the
polytheists seeks your protection, then grant him protection so that
he may hear the words of Allah. Then deliver him to his place of
safety. That is because they are a people who do not know. (6)

Why did Jehovah kill all those people in the OT then changed his mind to kill his son in the NT? Did Jehovah repented from killing?

Let's start with this. Reply and I will give you more.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 1:38pm On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why did Jehovah kill all those people in the OT then changed his mind to kill his son in the NT? Did Jehovah repented from killing?

Let's start with this. Reply and I will give you more.

Numbers
Chapter 31
7-12

7 And they warred against the Midianites, as the LORD commanded Moses; and they slew all the males. 8 And they slew the kings of Midian, beside the rest of them that were slain; namely, Evi, and Rekem, and Zur, and Hur, and Reba, five kings of Midian: Balaam also the son of Beor they slew with the sword. 9 And the children of Israel took all the women of Midian captives, and their little ones, and took the spoil of all their cattle, and all their flocks, and all their goods. 10 And they burnt all their cities wherein they dwelt, and all their goodly castles, with fire. 11 And they took all the spoil, and all the prey, both of men and of beasts. 12 And they brought the captives, and the prey, and the spoil, unto Moses, and Eleazar the priest, and unto the congregation of the children of Israel, unto the camp at the plains of Moab, which are by Jordan near Jericho.

I wonder what Christians have to say about this? Using their own criteria against them this makes their God a false violent God. So once again Christians should not throw stones if they live in a glass house.

17-18
17 Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. 18 But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves

What do Christians have to say to this? This is their God commanding Moses to kill the women and CHILDREN and to keep the virgins alive.

There is no excuse here! None! He was not forgiving and merciful at all.
Keep virgins alive for yourself is similar to what BH is doing with Chibok girls and other girls they kidnapped.

Is This the answer to my question, or from your super story in which I hope you're NOT BLIND, do you see where God of Abraham, Moses And Isaac said KILL MUSLIM
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

Is This the answer to my question, or from your super story in which I hope you're NOT BLIND, do you see where God of Abraham, Moses And Isaac said KILL MUSLIM

They killed whoever didn't believe in Yahweh!

If you need more verses that implies "kill anyone who doesn't believe in our God Jehovah" reply me once more.
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by IslamVIRGINS(f): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2020
AntiChristian:

They killed whoever didn't believe in Yahweh!

If you need more verses that implies "kill anyone who doesn't believe in our God Jehovah" reply me once more.

How do you pass your exam, let me ask again, you said they kill whosoever doesn't believe in God, good... The next question is ARE YOU AN IDOL WORSHIPPER? If you can't show me kill Muslim from Bible verse(s)
Re: My Experience As A Muslim With My Christian friend by AntiChristian: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2020
IslamVIRGINS:

How do you pass your exam, let me ask again, you said they kill whosoever doesn't believe in God, good... The next question is ARE YOU AN IDOL WORSHIPPER? If you can't show me kill Muslim from Bible verse(s)

I am busy preparing for Ramadan. I no get your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am In Need Of A Muslim Lady / Who Should Muslims Emulate? / The Secrets, Benefits And Virtues Of Friday - (jumm'ah)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.