Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum (11327 Views)

Protest: Police Warn Against Violence As Labour Gives Fresh Condions / N35000 Wage Award: Labour Gives Govs Ultimatum, 61 Million Nigerians To Get N1tn / Video: Soludo Finally Gives Anambra A Standard Govt House And Governor’s Lodge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Simplyleo: 11:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Who are you ruling? You inconsequential jobless lad.
Your life starts and ends with obsession of igbos on nairaland. I don't want you to stop.. Keep doing what you are doing. Ur posts make laugh.. It reminds me how of much pain my people might have caused you, which gladdens my heart the more. Shebi it's just nairaland, after typing thrash you go and sleep cos you can't do nothing in reality, wailer.
Shi.. More than 99% of the people you are writing nonsense about don't even know you exist. grin
Keep deceiving yourself.

And 100% percent of the people you type trash about are aware of your existence abi?

Very funny pipu. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 11:15pm On Feb 03, 2020
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]I am Kid..
ok
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 11:18pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Just imagine this ultimatum were to be in one sw or northern state, the pages for don reach 8 by now and 80% of the comments and insult from them. Since this is about Anambra not being able to pay minimum of "less than $100", look at how they avoid it as if coronavirus dey the thread. grin grin grin
dont mind those hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Germi9: 11:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
Eh!! Na dem Sabi oh..if Dem like Dem no repair d country,if Dem like dem run away go abroad,but one day everybody go die and na person wen get big belle dey first burst for inside ground...
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by FuckDaMods: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2020
Simplyleo:

Keep deceiving yourself.

And 100% percent of the people you type trash about are aware of your existence abi?

Very funny pipu. grin grin
Yes they do! Now You can go hit your head somewhere.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Glistinin(m): 11:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more info.
baba contact me via the WhatsApp on my signature.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Simplyleo: 12:01am On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Yes they do! Now You can go hit your head somewhere.
Okay.

At least, with the lie, you are satisfied. cheesy

So you can now crawl out of my mention. cool
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Alanwalker(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2020
DeraG:
If you can work online for 2-3hours daily, join our media team and get paid every Sunday. Drop your WhatsApp no for more info.
OK am here
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Alanwalker(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2020
SonofDevil:
Level 16 earning 147k in Anambra shocked shocked

When will tell these people how poor their states are they will still argue till death.
Level 16 in Anambra got 6k increment while a secondary school teacher with 3 months experience got 8k increment in kano grin

No wonder igr of 5 south east states is equivalent to only ogun state
so what is your point
Political dog
Everything is tribe and religion
With this stupid mentality we will never move forward
Some Nairalanders are somewhat dumb and slowpoke
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Area4Area: 12:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Anambra messed up big time, just can't believe Obiano can be a party to this
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Ivimilly:

You have no shame suya man none at all
? We've known this for a long time nah...
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by DrSamOnowu87(m): 4:27am On Feb 04, 2020
D drunkard general of d federated zoo republic whose wife directs d affairs of d state alongside her fellow iberibestic husband controllers are d cause of this.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by sultanodudua: 4:41am On Feb 04, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Who are you ruling? You inconsequential jobless lad.
Your life starts and ends with obsession of igbos on nairaland. I don't want you to stop.. Keep doing what you are doing. Ur posts make laugh.. It reminds me how of much pain my people might have caused you, which gladdens my heart the more. Shebi it's just nairaland, after typing thrash you go and sleep cos you can't do nothing in reality, wailer.
Shi.. More than 99% of the people you are writing nonsense about don't even know you exist. grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by joshuanok90: 7:22am On Feb 04, 2020
Thank God for anambra for the strong decision unlike Ebonyi state that fears like a baby
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Jonathan39: 7:51am On Feb 04, 2020
What have Ogun state done with their IGR? They have one of the worst road in Nigeria. If not the worst
SonofDevil:

When will tell these people how poor their states are they will still argue till death.
Level 16 in Anambra got 6k increment while a secondary school teacher with 3 months experience got 8k increment in kano grin

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Anambralstson: 12:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
SonofDevil:

Kennyswag:
ok

Keep fooling yourselves

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by SonofDevil: 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Keep fooling yourselves
here we go again December 16 news to debunk February newscheesy
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by Kennyswag: 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anambralstson:

Keep fooling yourselves
what date is that? Foolish goat
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Gives Anambra 14-Day Ultimatum by wwwihy: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
6k addition, nawao

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Reject N4 Million Bribe, Arrest Drug Peddlers In Lagos / President Goodluck Jonathan Congratulates Oshiomhole / Owerri Brims With Prostitutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.