Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,549 members, 7,955,043 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x (1233 Views)

Early Morning Session, My Vaseline Brothers Where Are Thee (pictures) / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex / The Goodness Of Early Morning Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by zeenation(f): 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2020
A research conducted by professor Musa Yakubu from the University of Ilorin made us know that having sexual intercourse in the morning is advantage to health.

He made this known the thesis he titled Knocking down the Barriers to four O' Clock Activities and Reproductive Inadequacies.

He noted that having 20 minutes of lovemaking helps burns 150 calories while adding that early morning sex lowere in turn reduce the risk of a heart attack

The biochemistry also said early morning intercourse helps regulate menstruation in females. This happens when the luteinizing hormones which control the menstrual cycle are influenced.

It's good for your brain, Want to give your brain power to boost? Morning sex is the answer.

It boosts your immune system, Sure vitamin C might do wonders for your immune system. But so does getting frisky in the morning. Researchers discovered that sex can boost your immunity by triggering your body's

Source: https://www.zeenationblog.com/2020/02/the-health-benefits-of-early-morning-sx.html?m=1

Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by bigass123(m): 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
OK
Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by AgentNairaland(f): 11:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
Awon Eyan Prophet Muhammad Pbuh
Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
True talk..I am a living witness....
Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by yarimo(m): 1:28am On Feb 04, 2020
valentineuwakwe:
True talk..I am a living witness....
pictures and videos of you being a witness or I smell liessssss

Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by TheApologist: 5:13am On Feb 04, 2020
where is the data to prove his assertions. What research tools were employed in carrying out his research, so how did he come about with this conclusions
Re: The Health Benefits Of Early Morning S*x by opportunes: 5:17am On Feb 04, 2020
Toh

(1) (Reply)

Reason Why Rita Said She's Willing To Pay Any Man Who Can Satisfy Her Urge / Black People Aren't Dumb! Check Out What They Are [PHOTOS] / Man Caught His Fat Ass Fiancée In The Act With Another Man (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.