Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos (18099 Views)

2000 Fans Unfollow Yemi Alade On Twitter After She Celebrated 1M Followers / Bella Thorne Releases Her Nude Photos On Twitter After Hacker's Threat / Nigerian Lady Trends After Posting These Raunchy Photos To Mark Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by Allsingles: 11:38am On Feb 04, 2020
After exposing her boobs to the public, a guy will fall in love with those nipples and firm boobs.
Then toast her, take her to the bed, drill her and dump her after 30 days of enjoying her body, she will then come back to Twitter to lament that men are bad where as she is the one that is bad because she attracted the customer that's interested in what she's selling.
Corrupt Generation.

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by TGMISKY(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
Imagine what the daughter of this girl will do tomorrow. I just thank God that I witnessed the level of morality of the 'last generation'.
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by Timileyin1234(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
What is her address
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by ChoCho54(f): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
yarimo:
Chaii see soft breast tongue. Make I save the pictures for my branch members first before commenting. If you know you know grin
Mallam yarimo so this is where you come to wannk off?
Wetin abooki no go see for inside kettle. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by yarimo(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
Mallam yarimo so this is where you come to wannk off?
Wetin abooki no go see for inside kettle. cheesy
grin grin tongue
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by ChoCho54(f): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
yarimo:
grin grin tongue
I will expose you in the Islamic section cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by yarimo(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
I will expose you in the Islamic section cheesy
Islamic section

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by ChoCho54(f): 5:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
yarimo:
Islamic section
Watch out.

1 Like

Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by HCamrone(m): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Allsingles:
After exposing her boobs to the public, a guy will fall in love with those nipples and firm boobs.
Then toast her, take her to the bed, drill her and dump her after 30 days of enjoying her body, she will then come back to Twitter to lament that men are bad where as she is the one that is bad because she attracted the customer that's interested in what she's selling.
Corrupt Generation.
Lol.. I guess you'll be the suitable Customer Dada Ni..
Re: 15 Year Old Girl Started Trending On Twitter After Posting These Photos by Auxigen(m): 6:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
bluefilm:
Upcoming ashawo definitely!!!

Nonsense. undecided
Use your head..this may be a fake news
You should know Nigerian Bloggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skales Celebrates His Mother In Christmas Photo / Joseph Benjamin Was Once A Bus Conductor / What Is This Story About Wizkids Being Arrested By Scottish Police For Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.