Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,135 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

I Will Always Stand With You Muric - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Always Stand With You Muric (701 Views)

For The Record SE Will Always Stand With SS Candidate Irrespective Of Party. / Emily Eric, Senator Elisha Abbo Wife: I Stand With You Babana / Lovers Of Democracy Will Always Stand With Wike For Defending Democracy– Makarfi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Always Stand With You Muric by olasco2035: 11:17pm On Feb 03, 2020
Carry go sir...Allah will be the one to reward you for always defending Islam from the khufr...u always show the difference between u and them by tolerating all the insult they do rain on u

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by lordlugards: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2020
Allah will reward him with 72 sound Virgin in sha Allah

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by NothingDoMe: 12:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Mosquitoes carry their irritation with air of superiority so much so that they even make noise in your ears...

.....Until they are flattened by the hand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 04, 2020
I am happy yoruba Muslims has shown they are fully behind prof ishaq akintola.

5 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by efighter: 6:58am On Feb 04, 2020
olasco2035:
Carry go sir...Allah will be the one to reward you for always defending Islam from the khufr...u always show the difference between u and them by tolerating all the insult they do rain on u

Are you mad ni? Stand with whom? This FFK Islamic version who talks without sense? Is that what our Prophet (SAW) preached? Ishaq Akintola and his senseless organization MUMURIC are idiotic bastards.

Defense from the Kafirs? Who are Kafirs? The Quran describes Kafirs as those who do not believe in God nor serve God. The Quran describes Christians and Jews are those who believes in and adhere to the old books. The Quran never describes Christians as Kafirs. DON'T BE UNFORTUNATE IN YOUR LIFE by saving what the Quran never says.

The Kafirs are Ogun, Sango, Obatala, Amadioha worshippers, you and Ishaq Akintola should go and face them if dem born you well.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by Nobody: 6:59am On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

Are you mad ni? Stand with whom? This FFK Islamic version who talks without sense?

Don't try to shut the young yoruba Muslim boy up.

Don't

4 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by efighter: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:

Don't try to shut the young yoruba Muslim boy up.

Don't

Come here for a hot slap.

I am a Muslim, I am Yoruba.

You Igbo Church goer, shut the fucck up.
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by efighter: 7:06am On Feb 04, 2020
MelesZenawi:
I am happy yoruba Muslims has shown they are fully behind prof ishaq akintola.

There is no way we won't have one or two bastards here and there. Ishaq Akintola and FFK are two of several Yoruba bastards, sons of thousand of fathers
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Hahaha
So you believe muslims are being oppressed in the SW?
I guess everybody needs a hero

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by efighter: 7:10am On Feb 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Hahaha
So you believe muslims are being oppressed in the SW?
I guess everybody needs a hero

The OP is high on Tramadol and Codeine. I am a Muslim, when I mention my name, Church goers get scared and threatened, but real Christians embrace me because they know that we are brothers from the same father but different mothers.

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

Just don't try to intimidate him to silence. His view may represent the. Majority who has no access to media.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

The OP is high on Tramadol and Codeine. I am a Muslim, when I mention my name, Church goers get scared and threatened, but real Christians embrace me because they know that we are brothers from the same father but different mothers.

Your name must be shekau or yusuf then.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:39am On Feb 04, 2020
olasco2035:
Lol, Hope you know the "khufr" also see you as a khufr

BTW I thought kafir is anyone who doesn't have a religion?? cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by helinues: 7:45am On Feb 04, 2020
Our brothers from red mudders must be the one supporting Muric
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Why did you chose an Arab name?
How can anybody trace your rich lineage with that name?
I guess when they hear your name they expect a Northerner

efighter:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by ChoCho54(f): 9:43am On Feb 04, 2020
helinues:
Our brothers from red mudders must be the one supporting Muric
Foolish comment as always.

Your secret support for mumuric is duely noted.
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by helinues: 10:02am On Feb 04, 2020
ChoCho54:
Foolish comment as always.

Your secret support for mumuric is duely noted.

Oya cho cho ri mi one time CHO
cho cho ri mi two times CHO CHO
cho cho ri mi three times CHO CHO CHO

Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by TheDevilIsALai: 10:04am On Feb 04, 2020
Yaribanza
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by TheDevilIsALai: 10:05am On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

Yaribanza
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by TheDevilIsALai: 10:07am On Feb 04, 2020
efighter:

Fear a yaribanza spineless coward?

Oyoruba Taju, I like how you are showcasing your hatred for Christianity lately.

Alfa the efighter.
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by efighter: 10:16am On Feb 04, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Why did you chose an Arab name?
How can anybody trace your rich lineage with that name?
I guess when they hear your name they expect a Northerner

Parents choose names for their children. Chidren do not choose their names. well, that is for me, maybe you know some children that choosed their own names when they were seveth day and told the Presiding Clergy grin grin grin grin I am however very proud of my Yoruba plus Arab name combination. It send shivers down the spins of Church goers, just a real Christians see a brotherhood blood in me.
Re: I Will Always Stand With You Muric by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2020
If you have a Yoruba and Arab name then you are indistinguishable from millions of other yorubas so no biggie, but when your name is Abdullahi Rahman ibn Ahmed hehehe we would ask your grandfather's name or ur 'agbole'

efighter:

Parents choose names for their children. Chidren do not choose their names. well, that is for me, maybe you know some children that choosed their own names when they were seveth day and told the Presiding Clergy grin grin grin grin I am however very proud of my Yoruba plus Arab name combination. It send shivers down the spins of Church goers, just a real Christians see a brotherhood blood in me.

(1) (Reply)

Legality Of Rehabilitating 'Repented' Terrorists / Senate Wants To Give ‘repentant Terrorists’ Foreign Education, While Nigerian Ch / Buhari Names Justice Mensem As Appeal Court Acting President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.