Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Deleted - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deleted (2888 Views)

. / Deleted / Why Pick-up Artists Tips Don't Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:42am On Feb 04, 2020
Stay tuned for the next
Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 2:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Thanks for doing justice to the lucrative and fraudulent PUA enterprise. The crooks heading this enterprise prey upon and fleece weak, stupid, and insecure incels who are too desperate for women, sex, and whatever. These incels/wack men get their sense of worth and self esteem from readily achieving these. I had planned to cover this topic but you beat me to it. However, here are videos showing the ignominious results of Pick Up Artistry for these incels. I hope you would still be alive after enduring the cascades and cannonade of cringe. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2ujSX6xT4c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMaFDyyYfng

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-ByWai4__o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 2:25am On Feb 04, 2020
—More cringe to obliterate your existence. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xSB73TuTY

— This videos show a quintessence of the PUA fraud. It's a menagerie of cringe, humour, and irritation of the first kind. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmkHNSSSMs

You can look up many more on YouTube. Just type any of the following :
1) pua cringe compilation, 2) pua cringe, 3) pua fails, or 4) pua fails compilation.
Watch and be treated to a debacle and be prepared to get embarrassed on people's behalf. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by nkolakacharles: 3:11am On Feb 04, 2020
Provided here are the reviews and rankings of the top 10 online dating sites with high success rates. These are dating sites that has succeeded in bringing millions of singles together. Visit
http://www.thebest10datingsites.com/

Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Martinez39s:
—More cringe to obliterate your existence. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6xSB73TuTY

— This videos show a quintessence of the PUA fraud. It's a menagerie of cringe, humour, and irritation of the first kind. grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmkHNSSSMs

You can look up many more on YouTube. Just type any of the following :
1) pua cringe compilation, 2) pua cringe, 3) pua fails, or 4) pua fails compilation.
Watch and be treated to a debacle and be prepared to get embarrassed on people's behalf. grin grin grin

Lol i always knew that they are deceptive. Their videos picking up girls are fake, they hire actress and models to make their videos.
Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kalatium:

Lol i always knew that they are deceptive. Their videos picking up girls are fake, they hire actress and models to make their videos.
True. Even with the hired actresses and models, the pua instructors themselves do fumble.
Re: Deleted by Happyfela(m): 12:29am On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez, this videos are another level of Cringe.
Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 1:00am On Feb 05, 2020
PUA is a good place to start in the Red Pill journey. You underestimate the power of PUA in opening men's minds and demystifying pussy. While I'm not 100% into PUA I will recommend PUA videos to total newbies in the Game. PUA at the very least lays the foundation to understanding female psychology.

Don't knock it too hard. Don't obsess against it.

Better for men to be PUA than Blue Pill Mangina Simps and Incels shooting up everyone. Leave and let live.

Instead of going so hard against PUAs thread after thread why not offer thread after thread of what you see as a solution? After all you don't cure a disease by preaching about it but by introducing the cure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Omar09ss(f): 3:15am On Feb 05, 2020
I tried watching those growing up as a boy, tbh I couldn't put what I saw or heard to practice because I was mostly dealing with people in a nation who would prefer saying "look and corner" instead of "nook and cranny" and also uses "reason" and "why" in a sentence at the same time. So these girls, how would they understand when I say "hey are you from Tennessee, cause you are the only ten I see". It just don't fit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 6:24am On Feb 05, 2020
ubunja:
PUA is a good place to start in the Red Pill journey. You underestimate the power of PUA in opening men's minds and demystifying pussy. While I'm not 100% into PUA I will recommend PUA videos to total newbies in the Game. PUA at the very least lays the foundation to understanding female psychology.

Better for men to be PUA than Blue Pill Mangina Simps and Incels shooting up everyone. Leave and let live.

Instead of going so hard against PUAs thread after thread why not offer thread after thread of what you see as a solution? After all you don't cure a disease by preaching about it but by introducing the cure.
PUA used to be firmly based on the redpill on female nature. Recently, there is now a large and disturbing wave of crooks calming to be experts in Pick Up Artistry. They teach nonsense and fleece desperate and unattractive incels with lies and pious hope. These crooks have no redpill to give. Do watch the videos I provided in this thread to better understand the new fraudulent wave of PUA.

The OP was perfectly describing these recent fraudulent pua enterprises and the OP is spot on.
Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 6:28am On Feb 05, 2020
Happyfela:
Martinez, this videos are another level of Cringe.
They are so cringeworthy that I felt embarrassed on the men's behalf and I wanted to stop watching.
Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 7:10am On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
PUA used to be firmly based on the redpill on female nature. Recently, there is now a large and disturbing wave of crooks calming to be experts in Pick Up Artistry. They teach nonsense and fleece desperate and unattractive incels with lies and pious hope. These crooks have no redpill to give. Do watch the videos I provided in this thread to better understand the new fraudulent wave of PUA.

The OP was perfectly describing these recent fraudulent pua enterprises and the OP is spot on.
there will always be frauds among the genuine. Just as there are fake churches among true churches. But to blanket-condemn the whole movement because of the bad apples will not help anyone. Even among the Red Pill community there are crooks selling the proverbial snake oil.

Pick Up Artistry to a degree works. And can get clueless guys laid. But one thing PUA won't bring is sustained sex especially from one particular woman. Because sooner or later the guy will be exposed as a fraud. But then at least he has got his dick wet. PUA is mostly tricks. But they work.

I never watched a lot of the PUA videos for the simple reason that most PUA coaches are very good looking. And have enormous sex appeal. Already that means their results even though, let's say genuine, won't be the results average Joe's will get. In the same breath it's the reason I stopped watching YouTuber Alan Roger Currie's (hope I got the name right) vids. Because the guy will tell you in his 20s he got tons and tons of pussy,then you look at his 20s pics and the guy was a Tom Cruise. He had movie star looks throughout his life. So already any average guy thinking to reach his level is headed for a fail.

But PUA concepts like Peacocking, that last resistance before a girl succumbs etc are magnificent and form the backbone of Game.

Thing about PUA is that it's like makeup. It's a bag of tricks. Most users don't have any real understanding of what they're doing or why it works (OP hs said so in past writeups of his. And it's true) but that doesn't mean those concepts don't work or won't work. They will work. That's why in Canada? some PUAs were reported to the police by women who felt tricked after sex when the loser nature of these guys surfaced.

PUA works. But men need to use it as a door into the Players World. The should seek to understand why these things work. Which is what the Miseducations were all about. The "WHY?".

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 7:12am On Feb 05, 2020
Omar09ss:
I tried watching those growing up as a boy, tbh I couldn't put what I saw or heard to practice because I was mostly dealing with people in a nation who would prefer saying "look and corner" instead of "nook and cranny" and also uses "reason" and "why" in a sentence at the same time. So these girls, how would they understand when I say "hey are you from Tennessee, cause you are the only ten I see". It just don't fit.
yah but then this was more a case of looking for localized versions of the PUA adapted to your culture/society.
Re: Deleted by Omar09ss(f): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2020
ubunja:
yah but then this was more a case of looking for localized versions of the PUA adapted to your culture/society.

Shit. I didn't even think it that way. All I was after was the western style. But then growing up you could count how man PUAs of my locality and society. They are just scarce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 7:27am On Feb 05, 2020
ubunja:
there will always be frauds among the genuine. Just as there are fake churches among true churches. But to blanket-condemn the whole movement because of the bad apples will not help anyone. Even among the Red Pill community there are crooks selling the proverbial snake oil.

Oh! Your have a point. It was wrong to generalise. It's just that these crooks are now the majority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 12:05pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:
Oh! Your have a point. It was wrong to generalise. It's just that these crooks are now the majority.
yes. Conservative society fairly distributes pussy among men, but Liberal society (what the West has become) heaps pussy on a small group of men (the 20%). So the majority gets shut out. Even though sex is everywhere. And men get frustrated because the sex instinct is strong among them. In their desperation they take whatever solution/answer any self-styled guru is offering. And at one point the PUA industry was worth millions in US dollars. And a lot of shady characters saw the business opportunity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2020
Omar09ss:

Shit. I didn't even think it that way. All I was after was the western style. But then growing up you could count how man PUAs of my locality and society. They are just scarce.
True. Growing up in my own area I knew maybe one or two Players. And you couldn't even go up to them to ask the game. And you didn't even know if they were PUA or the real deal. But the Internet is the Game changer in Game. Nothing on this planet revolutionised men like the Web. The shared stories, the forums, the blogs etc. The game changed. But Africa being almost always last to catch up went for a while without coaches to put the Game in ways Africans can understand. Even today I struggle to name any real PUA/Red Pill personalities in Africa pushing the truth. Apart from guys here on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Happyfela(m): 2:18pm On Feb 05, 2020
Had to pause ⏸ many times to recover. Couldn't watch it all in one take.
Martinez39s:
They are so cringeworthy that I felt embarrassed on the men's behalf and I wanted to stop watching.
Re: Deleted by Happyfela(m): 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2020
Ubunja, what do you mean when you wrote this somewhere up there

"that last resistance before a girl succumb"

Im curious boss
Re: Deleted by Happyfela(m): 2:27pm On Feb 05, 2020

Im curious boss
ubunja:
True. Growing up in my own area I knew maybe one or two Players. And you couldn't even go up to them to ask the game. And you didn't even know if they were PUA or the real deal. But the Internet is the Game changer in Game. Nothing on this planet revolutionised men like the Web. The shared stories, the forums, the blogs etc. The game changed. But Africa being almost always last to catch up went for a while without coaches to put the Game in ways Africans can understand. Even today I struggle to name any real PUA/Red Pill personalities in Africa pushing the truth. Apart from guys here on NL.
Re: Deleted by Martinez39s(m): 2:35pm On Feb 05, 2020
Happyfela:
Had to pause ⏸ many times to recover. Couldn't watch it all in one take.
grin The cringe is on a whole new level.
Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 3:07pm On Feb 05, 2020
Happyfela:

Im curious boss
it's called the Last Minute Resistance (LMR) I had forgotten its official name. Lol.

When you're with a girl in your room and it's been green lights all along, when you make the final move to, maybe, kiss her, she'll block your advances. Even though she's eager for the sex. The more she appears like a "good girl" the more she's likely to put up the LMR.

Its confusing for a man: The girl obviously likes him, accepted his invite to his place, is dressed to seduce and is happily laughing at his jokes - but he tries to kiss the girl or touch her breast and the girl blocks him. Wtf is happening??

That blocking is the Last Minute Resistance.

The LMR serves to protect a girl's reputation. Its a big thing in Africa especially. That's why sex with most girls first begins with you almost forcing a kiss on her. To get things moving.

The girl declines your sex move to appear like a good chaste girl who "doesn't do this kind of thing often". So you, Mr Man, will tell yourself: "Wow this girl must really not do this kind of thing a lot. I got a good girl here!". (Even though the girl is maybe a slut who has slept with 100 men already up to that point.)
Men's fragile ego forces women to act this way. If a girl is too eager for sex many guys will be put off. They'll imagine either the girl is a slut or is eager to give him some disease. Why is she so eager?? Either way that reasoning kills the passion for men.
So girls put up that LMR to deal with the above two issues.

To deal with the Last Minute Resistance as a man you don't force the girl along. You de-escalate, meaning you take things down a notch. Do something different. Maybe take off your shirt, play some sexy videos, tell her to relax and take off her jacket or shoes. Or you crack jokes and as she laughs you gently pat her as if it's all part of the fun. Then after some time, escalate again, that is, go for that kiss. You may see it welcomed this time.

If it's still blocked. Repeat the de-escalation process and do things all over again. There's many ways to go about dealing with the LMR but to go on will make this a Miseducation.

Now.... All this is the staple of Pick Up Artistry. While the Red Pill is more on Psychology and stuff, it's the PUA that goes into the nitty-gritty of details like this.

Hence let's not attack PUA too much. It does have its use.

13 Likes

Re: Deleted by Happyfela(m): 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2020
You are the real Mccoy Bruh.
ubunja:
it's called the Last Minute Resistance (LMR) I had forgotten its official name. Lol.

When you're with a girl in your room and it's been green lights all along, when you make the final move to, maybe, kiss her, she'll block your advances. Even though she's eager for the sex. The more she appears like a "good girl" the more she's likely to put up the LMR.

Its confusing for a man: The girl obviously likes him, accepted his invite to his place, is dressed to seduce and is happily laughing at his jokes - but he tries to kiss the girl or touch her breast and the girl blocks him. Wtf is happening??

That blocking is the Last Minute Resistance.

The LMR serves to protect a girl's reputation. Its a big thing in Africa especially. That's why sex with most girls first begins with you almost forcing a kiss on her. To get things moving.

The girl declines your sex move to appear like a good chaste girl who "doesn't do this kind of thing often". So you, Mr Man, will tell yourself: "Wow this girl must really not do this kind of thing a lot. I got a good girl here!". (Even though the girl is maybe a slut who has slept with 100 men already up to that point.)
Men's fragile ego forces women to act this way. If a girl is too eager for sex many guys will be put off. They'll imagine either the girl is a slut or is eager to give him some disease. Why is she so eager?? Either way that reasoning kills the passion for men.
So girls put up that LMR to deal with the above two issues.

To deal with the Last Minute Resistance as a man you don't force the girl along. You de-escalate, meaning you take things down a notch. Do something different. Maybe take off your shirt, play some sexy videos, tell her to relax and take off her jacket or shoes. Or you crack jokes and as she laughs you gently pat her as if it's all part of the fun. Then after some time, escalate again, that is, go for that kiss. You may see it welcomed this time.

If it's still blocked. Repeat the de-escalation process and do things all over again. There's many ways to go about dealing with the LMR but to go on will make this a Miseducation.

Now.... All this is the staple of Pick Up Artistry. While the Red Pill is more on Psychology and stuff, it's the PUA that goes into the nitty-gritty of details like this.

Hence let's not attack PUA too much. It does have its use.
Re: Deleted by Skepticus: 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s I have always said it a number of times here (when PUA is mentioned) that, quite a few number of men found their way to the red pill loitering around PUA. PUA itself has some elements of the red pill and exposes the weakness of women as fickle pieces of shît, on a general level.

Personally, I never criticize PUAs and fall into the PUA-MGTOW conflict as prominent PU artists were the first to criticize MGTOWs for taking their "clients" (who for the most part, lack comfortable social skills) away from them and making them abandon the dating market. MGTOWs often attack them with the line that PUAs are con-men exploiting the naivety and poor social skills of some men (not only incels) to make money by selling them bullshît and seeking validation from women.

All I know is that not all MGTOWs would go "monk" and some would still be very sexually active as "pump and dumps", purple-pillers etc. The knowledge of PUA will be helpful in this regard.

The aspect of PUA that I've never liked as a red-piller is the energy and time expended in seeking women's validation. Men should be the ultimate prize.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deleted by Skepticus: 8:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
Martinez39s:

Not a bad thing that you called the fraudulent ones out, and also showing the imperfections of some of the PUAs who portray perfection. This would save some members of the brotherhood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:21am On Feb 09, 2020
ubunja:

PUA is a good place to start in the Red Pill journey.
You underestimate the power of PUA in opening men's minds and demystifying pussy.

I Never said PUA is totally useless, i dont think you fully read through this thread to understand what i am trying to point out. Most PUA techniques are scam. The PUA had truly shed light on female psychology such as women are naughty and not as innocent as they are portrayed, women wanting diminant men (hypergamy) etc. My problem is their techniques. Knowing something and knowing how to effectuvely do that thing is different. Their techniques are mostly misleading and they complicate game with bogus psychology, with the main purpose of making money. Not all is thrash, If everything about PUA is bullshit they won't have gone far.
While I'm not 100% into PUA I will recommend PUA videos to total newbies in the Game. PUA at the very least lays the foundation to understanding female psychology.
Thesame videos you are recommending will mislead newbies
1. PUA infield videos are fake. How comes the ladies they approach never caught the camera man. I once saw a document leaked online containing the blueprint of how they fake videos by hiring actress or model and paying them to pretend to be strangers.
2. Friction: Even if the video is not faked, there is still a problem. No matter how perfectly you imitate the PUA videos you may not get thesame result because we are of different cultures and backgrounds, he has higher status than you so you will have varying sales.
More of similar threads are coming
To Effectively eradicate a disease you have to create awareness of disease, give the prevention, then the treatment or cure. You can't just go and start giving cure to a disease people don't know that exist. If you keep giving the cure without preventive measures, people will will keep contacting the disease and will lead to an epidemic. I know why i am giving the prevention so that people won't be caught up with the lies of the PUA. As for the solution, its on the way
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:22am On Feb 09, 2020
Skepticus:

Not a bad thing that you called the fraudulent ones out, and also showing the imperfections of some of the PUAs who portray perfection. This would save some members of the brotherhood.
Thats my aim
Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2020
Martinez39s:

U get my point
Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 2:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kalatium:

PUA is a good place to start in the Red Pill journey.
You underestimate the power of PUA in opening men's minds and demystifying pussy.

I Never said PUA is totally useless, i dont think you fully read through this thread to understand what i am trying to point out. Most PUA techniques are scam. The PUA had truly shed light on female psychology such as women are naughty and not as innocent as they are portrayed, women wanting diminant men (hypergamy) etc. My problem is their techniques. Knowing something and knowing how to effectuvely do that thing is different. Their techniques are mostly misleading and they complicate game with bogus psychology, with the main purpose of making money. Not all is thrash, If everything about PUA is bullshit they won't have gone far.
While I'm not 100% into PUA I will recommend PUA videos to total newbies in the Game. PUA at the very least lays the foundation to understanding female psychology.
Thesame videos you are recommending will mislead newbies
1. PUA infield videos are fake. How comes the ladies they approach never caught the camera man. I once saw a document leaked online containing the blueprint of how they fake videos by hiring actress or model and paying them to pretend to be strangers.
2. Friction: Even if the video is not faked, there is still a problem. No matter how perfectly you imitate the PUA videos you may not get thesame result because we are of different cultures and backgrounds, he has higher status than you so you will have varying sales.
More of similar threads are coming
To Effectively eradicate a disease you have to create awareness of disease, give the prevention, then the treatment or cure. You can't just go and start giving cure to a disease people don't know that exist. If you keep giving the cure without preventive measures, people will will keep contacting the disease and will lead to an epidemic. I know why i am giving the prevention so that people won't be caught up with the lies of the PUA. As for the solution, its on the way
Yes, the PUA is a bag of tricks people are using without understanding. Why don't you provide the Understanding instead of badmouthing PUA? Wouldn't it be a much exciting series of Threads? Explaining why PUA do ABC and why ABC works? Giving out the "Why". Or maybe you really don't have the "Why" yourself??
Re: Deleted by ubunja(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2020
Skepticus:
Martinez39s I have always said it a number of times here (when PUA is mentioned) that, quite a few number of men found their way to the red pill loitering around PUA. PUA itself has some elements of the red pill and exposes the weakness of women as fickle pieces of shît, on a general level.

Personally, I never criticize PUAs and fall into the PUA-MGTOW conflict as prominent PU artists were the first to criticize MGTOWs for taking their "clients" (who for the most part, lack comfortable social skills) away from them and making them abandon the dating market. MGTOWs often attack them with the line that PUAs are con-men exploiting the naivety and poor social skills of some men (not only incels) to make money by selling them bullshît and seeking validation from women.

All I know is that not all MGTOWs would go "monk" and some would still be very sexually active as "pump and dumps", purple-pillers etc. The knowledge of PUA will be helpful in this regard.

The aspect of PUA that I've never liked as a red-piller is the energy and time expended in seeking women's validation. Men should be the ultimate prize.
I agree. There are mainly two roads to the Red Pill: PUA and Heartbreak.

Some guys stumble onto the Red Pill by really loitering on PUA forums and groups.

And other guys' eyes are opened by repeated heartbreaks. After one too many heartbreaks many a man starts questioning the Romantic Fairy tale we are all sold our whole lives.

There are othe ways but I think these two are the majority ways guys come to the Red Pill.

I also know guys who came to the Red Pill via conspiracy theories and being anti-estiblishment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deleted by Kalatium(m): 1:30am On Feb 11, 2020
ubunja:
Yes, the PUA is a bag of tricks people are using without understanding. Why don't you provide the Understanding instead of badmouthing PUA? Wouldn't it be a much exciting series of Threads? Explaining why PUA do ABC and why ABC works? Giving out the "Why". Or maybe you really don't have the "Why" yourself??
Lol. Its even hilarious. Chill bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Headmistress Mistakenly Sends Her N@ked Video To Whatsapp Group And Goes Viral / Twitter: A Guy Makes Deceive People into Borrowing Huge Amount Of Money From MTN / Mrs Angelina Okonache Finally Got Wedded At 55 { Picture }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.