Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,808 members, 7,817,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) (714 Views)

The Misconception About Igbo Bride Prices / You're Not A Real Yoruba If...... / Ibo, Hausa And Yoruba Are Not Indegenous Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by OruExpress: 3:54am On Feb 04, 2020
What do you think? Some of you have probably heard the story before, or have a parallel one in your own culture. I've learned that there are parallels in the Yoruba and Edo stories of universal creation, but this is primarily a story from east of the Niger

If you're coming to hate, go and greet your father.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umfjFmYPRR8

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by Shiver99: 4:34am On Feb 04, 2020
A good start to this channel.
I recommend you contact several Igbo associations, especially ones centered around youths, so they can feature your video on their social media sites.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by budaatum: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2020
You made this! Well done sir. Love the fact you call it worldview in recognition that there are many others. You make me wanna be Igbo so that if I say yes and my Chi ditters, I can go get a better Chi. Except, I love my Afonja marks. And when I say yes, my Chi must agree with me or I'll bash its disagreeing head in already!

Amujale, I share this with you. The problem I have is you abandon belief in one worldview for belief in another worldview instead of understanding the bit about cups.

Op, you will grow!

2 Likes

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by Amujale(m): 4:53am On Feb 04, 2020
budaatum:

Amujale, I share this with you. The problem I have is you abandon belief in one worldview for belief in another worldview instead of understanding the bit about cups.

The Abrahamic religions are fake and malicious.

There's nothing more one can does other than to condemn the Abrahamic religions for ever more.

It isnt even about simply abandoning the Abrahamic religions, its more about completely rejecting them and all their false narratives.
Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by OruExpress: 4:54am On Feb 04, 2020
^Lol, Thanks.

Bia, i hope you pepulu aaa subscribin'

Shiver99:
A good start to this channel.
I recommend you contact several Igbo associations, especially ones centered around youths, so they can feature your video on their social media sites.

Thanks, I didn't know how it would be received. If you know any groups point me in their direction.

1 Like

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by Amujale(m): 4:57am On Feb 04, 2020
Nice video, great work OP.

1 Like

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 04, 2020
Being Igbo is one of the most beautiful things in this world. It's a privilege!

2 Likes

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by EzeNdiAra: 5:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Amujale:
Nice video, great work OP.

Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by OruExpress: 4:31pm On Feb 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5BreHCS6SI

I've made a second video, third one is on the way

Any ideas of what I should discuss for the 3rd video I'm taking suggestions
Re: Made A Video About Igbo/biafran Philosophy (and Yoruba If You Dig Far Enough) by OruExpress: 11:01pm On Feb 20, 2020
next video will be about Agwu, the Arushi of Wisdom, Medicine and Divination

(1) (Reply)

Disturbing, As Children Seen Kissing Passionately / Nigerian Musician Is Nominated For The Hall Of Fame. / Reno Omokri Writes Special Tributes To Yoruba In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.