Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,631 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. (2421 Views)

Make Our Borders Impenetrable, Buhari Orders Immigration / Insecurity: We Need Berlin Kind Of Walls At Our Borders - Navy Tells Reps / Why We Closed Our Borders - President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:47am On Feb 04, 2020
Really some people are working against this present government. Insecurity is what they want to use to destabilize the government.

And truly a government that failed in protecting the life and property of the citizens,people would consider such government failed and inactive.

However the issues of herdsmen and bandits some unfortunate being mainly from opposition parties are the one sponsoring fulani from Nigeria neighboring countries.

They want to make Nigeria ungovernable by causing insecurity just to paint the president bad. The real Nigeria fulanis are not causing problem they are loving, peaceful people and we have been living together from time immemorial. The worst thing Nigeria fulanis does is to allow their cows to eat farm crops but they will not kill farmer. And they pay compensation for the damage their cows caused.

And for those who are saying government are not proactive insecure the life and property of Nigerians its either those opposing to this government right from formation. The government are trying their best and we must all support government . We must be able to give right information to security agencies.

Security is our collective responsibility. Watch this video clip you will agree with me that these people are not Nigerians but foreigners. Don't ask me how they enter Nigeria ask yourself where they get money from to buy sophisticated weapons and who Trained them.

Finally let us stop sabotage the government efforts all hands must be on desk Because your hatred against Buhari wouldn't end insecurity. you see insecurity as an Avenue to ridicule the president instead of finding lasting solution to insecurity. Stop saying Buhari is incapable or sponsoring herdsmens and bokoharam we all know the Genesis of these terrorists group. Nobody will build house and want it to destroy.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU7NlXfTohk
Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by popsy2(m): 6:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Ok. Next

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by BuhariAdvocate: 6:50am On Feb 04, 2020
You will not read even to watch the video no. Please stop derail this thread.
popsy2:
Ok. Next
Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Davash222(m): 6:57am On Feb 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
You will not read even to watch the video no. Please stop derail this thread.
So, what’s there to read

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by bigiyaro(m): 6:59am On Feb 04, 2020
Mr OP, take down this trash u posted up there.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:00am On Feb 04, 2020
Nothing but truths.
Davash222:

So, what’s there to read
Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2020
It's a trash to you right.
bigiyaro:
Mr OP, take down this trash u posted up there.
Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Nobody: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2020
Alright
Next

Benin Republic still has yorubas, why closing the border against your own people.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by TheDevilIsALai: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2020
There were reports of some Arab migrants that were pouring in and settling in Sokoto, Niger and Zamfara.

Miyetti Allah came out to warn that nobody including the security forces should harass them claiming that the migrants were very much welcomed to settle anywhere in Nigeria.

You should ask why Buhari is encouraging every lice ridden vagrant from the Sahara and beyound should settle in Nigerua

7 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Davash222(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Nothing but truths.
Can an advocate of a ‘failure’ dish out truths

9 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by nabiz(m): 7:03am On Feb 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Really some people are working against this present government. Insecurity is what they want to use to destabilize the government.

And truly a government that failed in protecting the life and property of the citizens,people would consider such government failed and inactive.

However the issue of herdsmen and bandits some unfortunate being mainly from opposition parties are the one sponsoring fulani from Nigeria neighboring countries.

They want to make Nigeria ungovernable by causing insecurity just to paint the president bad. The real Nigeria fulanis are not causing problem they are loving, peaceful people and we are been living together from time immemorial. The worst thing Nigeria fulanis does is to allow their cows to eat farm crops but they will not kill farmer. And they pay compensation for the damage their cows caused.

And for those who saying government are not proactive insecure the life and property of Nigerians its either those who are opposing this government right from formation. The government trying their best and we must all support government . We must be able to give right information to security agencies.

Security is our collective responsibility. Watch this video clip you will agree with me that these people are not Nigerians but foreigners. Don't ask me how they enter Nigeria ask yourself where they get money from to buy sophisticated weapons and who Trained them.

Finally let us stop sabotage the government effort all hands must be on desk Because your hatred against Buhari and you take insecurity as an Avenue to ridicule the president instead of finding lasting solution to insecurity. Stop saying Buhari is incapable or sponsoring herdsmens and bokoharam we all know the Genesis of these terrorists group. Nobody will build house and want it to destroy.

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU7NlXfTohk
why do you guys lack shame? Blame! blame! blame! I am ashame of you people. If you claim someone is sabotaging the president by using fulani then metti allah should be number ons suspect, and then why can't the president arrest them

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by TUANKU(m): 7:09am On Feb 04, 2020
Making excuses for an incompetent leader. If there are people trying to undermine the government then the president has the powers to deal with such people, the buck stops at his table.
Farm tools like you will rather look for who or what to blame instead of blaming the man in charge.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by BuhariAdvocate: 7:13am On Feb 04, 2020
Our Visa policy allow foreigner that meet up with Visa requirements to settle down anywhere in Nigeria. Cameroon, Ghana, Benin republic they settle down anywhere in Nigeria.
However when Niger, mali, Senegal come to Nigeria they came with intention of establish business and nobody think they have another plans.
TheDevilIsALai:
There were reports of some Arab migrants that were pouring in and settling in Sokoto, Niger and Zamfara.

Miyetti Allah came out to warn that nobody including the security forces should harass them claiming that the migrants were very much welcomed to settle anywhere in Nigeria.

You should ask why Buhari is encouraging every lice ridden vagrant from the Sahara and beyound should settle in Nigerua
Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by deboysben(m): 7:16am On Feb 04, 2020
A typical zombie and their way of writing

Nonsense and ingredients

9 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by MasterKernel: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
It's a trash to you right.

Is that the reason why Buhari’s administration prefer giving amnesty to Terrorists, while protesters are languishing in the prison?

Which nation while fighting insurgency, opens her borders to immigrants? You think we're fools, right?

Same man who Boko Haram choose to represent them during Jonathan's administration negotiations.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Jasparrow1: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2020
Trassshh!!!

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:27am On Feb 04, 2020
They want to make Nigeria ungovernable by causing insecurity just to paint the president bad. The real Nigeria fulanis are not causing problem they are loving, peaceful people and we are been living together from time immemorial. 

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

May it never be well with troublemakers in our darling nation.

Nigeria will be great again in our lifetime in Jesus name!

Benekruku:

God bless you.

Benekruku:

I really must commend your Patriotism and doggedness against all odds.

You are part of the chosen few sane reasoning has dwelt with.

History will never forget how you on how you redrafted it and stired the future join high tides.

Once again. God bless you.
God bless you too sir.
A better Nigeria is all we want.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.

BuhariAdvocate:
God bless you sir.
sincerely you deserve some accolade.
Amen, God bless you real good too.

Btw, we no be Sir o!
We are just we.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Racoon(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2020
Security Chiefs yesterday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari said only God can police the country’s border.....the country’s security chiefs blamed the porous border for the rising insecurity.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/only-god-can-police-our-border-security-chiefs.html
Of course they are not truly safe, but who allowed unrestricted access to immigrant Fulanis killing Nigerians & appoints his security lieutenant- the service chiefs? Tell us it's Mr.President.So the buck stops @ his table.So stop making blame for him.

Meanwhile, these same government,service chiefs, their families, aides, cronies goes about with armed-to-the- teeth security details while the hapless Nigerians are left @ the mercy of the ruthless killers.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Freddykrueger: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2020
You can't even type in correct english and you're busy opening threads here and there. Is this a hobby to you or is it the measly monthly stipend that makes you lose your sense in the name of supporting this failed APC government?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by TheDevilIsALai: 7:32am On Feb 04, 2020
BuhariAdvocate:
Our Visa policy allow foreigner that meet up with Visa requirements to settle down anywhere in Nigeria. Cameroon, Ghana, Benin republic they settle down anywhere in Nigeria.
However when Niger, mali, Senegal come to Nigeria they came with intention of establish business and nobody think they have another plans.

And Buhari that has since thrown the borders open to all Sahelian riffraffs nko?

Now you are blaming Nigeria's VISA policy . what of Buhari's open border policy that seeks automatic visas and permanent stay to all would be Terrorists from north and western Africa?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by adadike(f): 7:32am On Feb 04, 2020
Buhari Advocate, you are not making common sense. Apparently, common sense is not common at all. Tell me, what this govt is doing to stop it. So why haven't any opposition member involved in such arrested or taken in for questioning?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by TheDevilIsALai: 7:34am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86359706:

We remembered how we used to live as brothers as sisters in our darling nation with these same Fulani herdsmen.
The times we gave water and food to herdsmen journeying across the nation as they go on their business peacefully,
that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.

That was before the mad man called FFK began tweeting that they have sex with their cows, just to start war and bring unrest in the country.

God bless you too sir.

It is always good and refreshing to see we still have people like you on this forum and in the country.
The future of our country is secured if we can have more youths that reason in positivity.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by adadike(f): 7:34am On Feb 04, 2020
This is not to degrade a certain set of people. They have sex with their cows oh ah. I have seen it korokoro.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by TheDevilIsALai: 7:35am On Feb 04, 2020
Meanwhile in other news, water is wet.

1 Like

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Racoon(m): 7:36am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86359706:

Just with their sticks for their cattles and kettles for their prayers, that was all before the evil and criminal minded politicians begun sponsoring some of them for evil because they want to remain in power forever.
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by durangokid: 7:37am On Feb 04, 2020
When Jonathan was president of this country,, you people used this armed men to jeopardize his government even to the extent of saying it open, that you will make his government ungovernable, when general Ihejirika hit it hard on those militants,, the whole northern prominent men cried out at threatened to take Ihejirika to ICC including Buhari who openly claimed that a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the entire North, the North financed those men as a ready militia to fight to make sure they brought Nigeria to her knees, today the cock has come back to rock, yet the militia bia on daily basis being updated by open visa given to all the terrorist in the magreb, to prepare them for all war that will happen very soon, but Nigerians are very wise now, Amotekun and all other secret deadly vegilanty group are taking care of those cases, the northern part of the country have sheded millions of innocent blood that, blood of those innocent people will continue to hunt them, when the are ready for security we will know, they know what to do.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39am On Feb 04, 2020
Freddykrueger:
You can't even type in correct english and you're busy opening threads here and there. Is this a hobby to you or is it the measly monthly stipend that makes you lose your sense in the name of supporting this failed APC government?
Shut up or make a reasonable contribution to the thread, instead of trying to pick up errors from someone that is more brilliant and intelligent than you are.
A wailer is here rambling about errors but cannot pin point anyone out.
He codedly dodge the truth of the message and was busy abusing the messenger, traits of wailers!
Rubbish!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by RusselChu: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86359935:

Shut up or make a reasonable contribution to the thread, instead of trying to pick up errors from someone that is more brilliant and intelligent than you are.
A wailer is here rambling about errors but cannot pin point anyone out.
He codedly dodge the true of the message and was busy abusing the messenger, traits of wailers!
Rubbish!
[/s]

4 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by RusselChu: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86359706:

God bless you too sir.

God bless you once more.
God bless Nigeria.
[/s]

6 Likes

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:41am On Feb 04, 2020
Racoon:
cancel post
Married Racoon, we don tell u say u go tire with your new job, you took a break of 2 weeks from your job of cancelling out posts, na so your hustle go put food for your dining mat for house?

Racoon, hustle ooo,

Abeg, Hustle oooo,
Make people no turn your teeth to opener for family meeting,
like.......
'Uncle Racoon, opener no dey for here,
help us to open dis 2 crates of 7 Up with your teeth nah,
it's only 48 bottles pere!!
'

Hustle ooooo wink

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm Afraid Our Borders Is Not Safe. by Racoon(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2020
[s]
post=86359935:

A wailer is here rambling about errors but cannot pin point anyone out.He codedly dodge the true of the message and was busy abusing the messenger, traits of wailers! Rubbish!
[/s]

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Missing Multi-million Naira Artwork Found In Hosa Okunbo's Farm / Serious War In Rivers State As Governor Nyesom Wike Finally Meets His Match / Nigerian Flag Was Replaced With Biafra Flag Inside Nigerian Police Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.