Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? - Jobs/Vacancies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? (56861 Views)

Monthly Salary Of CONRAISS Officer, Level 9 Step 2 / Monthly Salary Of A Federal Road Safety (FRSC) Officer? / The Nigerian Navy Monthly Salary And Allowance | See Naval Officers Ranks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by sadi78: 10:40am On Jan 11
[quote author=bizlinks post=86364440]Let's bring the Salary scale in Nigeria by the companies and organizations. Hide your identity please, by not adding personal info.

What is your Salary? ...300k
What is your Position? SNR Admin/HR Officer
What is your Qualification?...HND
How many year/s experience?..... 23yrs
Organization or company name?...... Richest African Man company
Lastly, tell us your location/state?........Center of Excellence
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by ifinger: 10:41am On Jan 11
MJBOLT:
$50,000

internet trolling

8 years experience

Opor
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Lamanii22(f): 10:42am On Jan 11
FuckingMachine:
See all the quoted sums above.

Every Nairalander na chairman but N5k giveaway for 10 people thread dey full.

😂😂😂😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Enemyofpeace: 10:42am On Jan 11
queenfav:
Wow..I don't doubt the salaries quoted here because as a lawyer duly called to bar,i was getting N10k salary at my first job.I quit law practice some years later to face my business.

Today i can afford to pay my ssce/OND shop assistant more than that(20-25k) including other bonuses like 13th month salary when the year ends.

I tell people getting educated in Nigeria is just for the sake of having a degree and bragging rights of "I am a graduate".There are not enough good paying jobs to go round the large number of graduates being churned out yearly by our universities and polytechnics.

I will definitely ensure my daughter learns a skill or trade, in addition to going to school.It's those artisans and workmen we look down on that are making good money.A POP installer charged us N36000 as his workmanship fee for screeding and skirting done on our living room wall,2 door panels and our passage.While he was doing our job,he had 2 other jobs at hand that he sent his boys to do, of which one was a big job of doing POP on the ceiling of a duplex.
Now calculate how much he makes in a month.This is someone from Togo who isn't even an ssce holder.He is married,living well and has kids that are all well cared for.
If a good paying job isn't forthcoming,It is wise to dump that your certificate for some time and hit the streets.Its far better than collecting 15k after graduating from a university.

Learn fashion design, welding, Painting, Electric fence installation, Hair dressing , Catering etc They are the big men in town o,forget suit and tie jobs for a while,many can only pay peanuts.

As you Hustle, you can still be applying for jobs that pay well.Maybe one day,luck may smile on you.
especially people like MC Oluomo. The guy no go school, but he is very very reach
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by ifinger: 10:43am On Jan 11
Health worker
,360 dollars permonth
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by LeeSmart: 10:43am On Jan 11
yeme7:

Story so I heard sha...
Even me self I don't believe on that self
U nd that ur friend no go kill person with laugh oo
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by zebszebs: 10:44am On Jan 11
yeme7:

Yes brotherly, done with nysc last year, I had no choice, I don't want to involve myself with illegal jobs, so I decided to do it and beside, I wasn't even treated well, Oga keep on shouting on me every day by day... Man gato get small change for pocket... When helper is not coming from nowhere, one have to believe in God...

*one have to believe in God...*

You dont know the difference between *has* and *have*?

Sad.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:44am On Jan 11
queenfav:
Wow..I don't doubt the salaries quoted here because as a lawyer duly called to bar,i was getting N10k salary at my first job.I quit law practice some years later to face my business.

Today i can afford to pay my ssce/OND shop assistant more than that(20-25k) including other bonuses like 13th month salary when the year ends.

I tell people getting educated in Nigeria is just for the sake of having a degree and bragging rights of "I am a graduate".There are not enough good paying jobs to go round the large number of graduates being churned out yearly by our universities and polytechnics.

I will definitely ensure my daughter learns a skill or trade, in addition to going to school.It's those artisans and workmen we look down on that are making good money.A POP installer charged us N36000 as his workmanship fee for screeding and skirting done on our living room wall,2 door panels and our passage.While he was doing our job,he had 2 other jobs at hand that he sent his boys to do, of which one was a big job of doing POP on the ceiling of a duplex.
Now calculate how much he makes in a month.This is someone from Togo who isn't even an ssce holder.He is married,living well and has kids that are all well cared for.
If a good paying job isn't forthcoming,It is wise to dump that your certificate for some time and hit the streets.Its far better than collecting 15k after graduating from a university.

Learn fashion design, welding, Painting, Electric fence installation, Hair dressing , Catering etc They are the big men in town o,forget suit and tie jobs for a while,many can only pay peanuts.

As you Hustle, you can still be applying for jobs that pay well.Maybe one day,luck may smile on you.
education is not just a scam. If you understand how you make your money now, you applied education, unlike the Togo guy that had to work hard to earn. So, it's not if you use it. Your course of study might not be what you're using to make money but you'll realise that it's application is still there for everyday use and interaction

2 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Ozone007: 10:45am On Jan 11
Crossbow:
kiss

Omo person dey see something for this country.. 15k, 20k for what exactly. Going through this thread just added to my depression.

If you are in Benin City, with Bsc. Or Diploma and you need a job, you can quote me. Pay is anywhere around 40 to 50k. At least that one dey manageable.

For those in Sokoto and Adamawa, abeg make una find una way out of that place.
Well na because na 2020 them make the post that is why

My school in Benin pay 75k

5 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Navallo: 10:46am On Jan 11
Salary? 3m net pay (Naira equivalent)
Position? Senior Chemist
Highest Qualification? M.Sc.
Years experience? 8
Organization? IOC
Location? Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by horlahwaley(m): 10:46am On Jan 11
The thing is i have a business of my own jejely but I saw this govt offer i took recently which is like 6hours journey from my business the salary is 180 to 200k a month. I realized i made a mistake taking this offer cos i use to make a lot more in my business that makes me do thrift of 150k per month after paying salaries and restocking in a month with around 100k remaining for upkeep and flexing now i cant go back to my business in the village cos i have spent a lot for settling down here and i have a lot of financial obligations this salary cant take care of. In the next 3 month my salary will be used in servicing debt. Something I tried to avoid in my life. My biz in the village is suffering mismanagement because i am not there either. Now i am entering depression mode. Can someone advice me on what to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by LeeSmart: 10:46am On Jan 11
Loooooooogstory:
Salary 13k
primary school teacher

Qualification BA
5years experience in diverse sectors.
The pay is ridiculously low but what can I do? No one will dash you ordinary 6k talkless of 13k.
I am praying God provides a miracle. The kids are fun but when I get home, depression holds strong on me

Omor even the least of my workers earn tripple of that amount. The Lord is ur strenght

2 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by gigabyte13: 10:47am On Jan 11
You dey ask Nigerian for their salary, even in public at that....
You wan hear the truth or you wan hear wertin go make your brain wan burst

1 Like

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by abba190: 10:51am On Jan 11
i earn 300k monthly from the comfort of my room employment is scam cool cool

3 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by shedy03(m): 10:51am On Jan 11
federal9:

I work from home.
Shege🤣👍
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by odimbannamdi(m): 10:53am On Jan 11
[quote author=sadi78 post=127886940][/quote]

Weldone on the openness. Are you 23 years old or you have 23 years experience?
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by OndoRaph(m): 10:53am On Jan 11
[quote author=shedy03 post=127887193] Shege
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by NtitledNaija: 10:54am On Jan 11
Approximately 5m
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Mcslize: 10:55am On Jan 11
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by seanwilliam(m): 10:57am On Jan 11

Ond
BA
Chief security officer at one hospital like that here in ib..
Single
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by TripleLTD: 10:59am On Jan 11
seanwilliam:

Ond
BA
Chief security officer at one hospital like that here in ib..
Single

Wait did you say Bachelor of Art's Degree or just Ordinary national diploma
Because 15k seems like slavery for me.

1 Like

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by TripleLTD: 11:01am On Jan 11
horlahwaley:
The thing is i have a business of my own jejely but I saw this govt offer i took recently which is like 6hours journey from my business the salary is 180 to 200k a month. I realized i made a mistake taking this offer cos i use to make a lot more in my business that makes me do thrift of 150k per month after paying salaries and restocking in a month with around 100k remaining for upkeep and flexing now i cant go back to my business in the village cos i have spent a lot for settling down here and i have a lot of financial obligations this salary cant take care of. In the next 3 month my salary will be used in servicing debt. Something I tried to avoid in my life. My biz in the village is suffering mismanagement because i am not there either. Now i am entering depression mode. Can someone advice me on what to do?
well you already took the offer ,so the best thing do to is get a trusted felow to run your business for you
If possible , Install CCTV and stock recording machine
To avoid stories and also make sure to settle them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by wallex45: 11:02am On Jan 11
IMAM
Osun
HND
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Prolificgiant(m): 11:05am On Jan 11
35k, supervisor, graduate......God should raise helper for me
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Mcslize: 11:05am On Jan 11
Guest911:
I don’t have a company yet. I jut invest in other businesses

What type of businesses do you invest in? Let me see if I can also put some investments into that.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Obito555(m): 11:06am On Jan 11
Left my 100k paying job as a Civil engineer in a consultanting firm, B.Eng Certificate

Am on my own now and I made 250k monthly (not consistence) from Structural Design, site supervision, consultancy

3 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by fashrola(m): 11:07am On Jan 11
bizlinks:
Let's bring the Salary scale in Nigeria by the companies and organizations. Hide your identity please, by not adding personal info.

What is your Salary?
What is your Position?
What is your Qualification?
How many year/s experience?
Organization or company name?
Lastly, tell us your location/state?

This will help employers know the salary of different professions and what to offer new employees, and will also help employees know their supposed earning. Thank you

Current Salary: 1.7+ million per month
Position: 2nd Engineer on AHTS vessel
Qualification: HND Marine engineering, CoC Ghana Unlimited Licence Class 2
Years Experience: 2 yrs experience as a second engineer and counting, 4 yrs experience as a third engineer
Name of Organisation: Name withheld
Location of the company: Indigenous maritime company in Port Harcourt

Leaving soon for a better salary package.... Saudi Arabia is my preferred destination

Advise: Study, Work and get the experience and be good on the job

6 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Leebeedo(m): 11:08am On Jan 11
What is your Salary? N37m/month (I earn in USD)
What is your Position? IT Engineer
What is your Qualification? MSc
How many year/s experience? 5
Organization or company name? Can't disclose
Lastly, tell us your location/state? Lagos & USA

6 Likes

Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by iCauseTrouble: 11:14am On Jan 11
I thank God
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by Mcslize: 11:15am On Jan 11
Iceberghill:
Salary- 30k

Position- Quality control

Company- Pharmaceutical

Qualification B. Sc Industrial Chemistry

Experience- 3 years

If money won't be an issue for you, with this your qualification and experience, I would have advised you to pursue Australia PR. You will have better prospects outside the country with your experience.

But Aussie visa fee alone is 3150 USD for a single person. With the current rate, that's alot. But if you can Roger it, I will advise you to go for it.

You can tailor your experience to fit the role of a chemistry technician as your degree is industrial chemistry.

Just thinking out of the box for you.
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by dreamxhaser: 11:16am On Jan 11
yeme7:

Yes brotherly, done with nysc last year, I had no choice, I don't want to involve myself with illegal jobs, so I decided to do it and beside, I wasn't even treated well, Oga keep on shouting on me every day by day... Man gato get small change for pocket... When helper is not coming from nowhere, one have to believe in God...

Lol, better fraud and leave that trenches life
Re: Lets Discus Payrolls In Nigeria. What Is Your Monthly Salary? by dreamxhaser: 11:16am On Jan 11
yeme7:

Lol, better do fraud and leave that trenches life

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (21) (Reply)

My Experience With A Lady I Hired And Fired Last Week / Can You Answer These Tricky Job Interview Questions From Apple Inc / 22 Years: The Age Requirement For A Job I Stumbled Upon Online Today (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.