Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,400 members, 7,812,174 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo (22974 Views)

#ondodecide2020: Massive Turnout, Rowdiness At Idanre LG PIXS / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Akeem79(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
this might put you into unexpected trouble when they took light

people go hag there for hours or even days without help cheesy

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Chrisus(m): 12:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. If properly harness, idanre hills can be constructed in a way that it will enter lagos directly.. Atleast, it can be a shortcut from ondo to Lagos since sanwo don ban bike and keke....

So na keke you dey use go Lagos before?

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Charleys: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
The calabar cable cars are still working. I was there this Christmas.

Did you ride on it?
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
All these to, to, to in all states is getting too much!
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by hedonister: 12:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
It will actually be breathtaking to view Idanre hills from a cable.

Here a video of my trip to Akure, Ondo state.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TM5_voVjOeQ
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Dtruth5901(m): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sanwo Olu come and see something..!!
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by HallaDaTruth: 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Charleys:

Did you ride on it?
No but i saw others do. They are still fully functional. I know of a German firm that repairs and maintains them
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
You don't have steady light you wanna build something that need uninterrupted light. Black people from Africa ndi isi oji I wonder which part of the brain that process information received by black people.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by gibsonwales(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
I hope there won't be power outage during the ride.... Omo na gobe be dat oo !!!
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by toyinkin(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
ORE COMMUNITY IS PROTESTING THE FILLING OF SAND BY THE ENGINEERS. D SAID BRIDGE THAT IS BEEN CONSTRUCTED HAS BLOCK 6 ENTRANCE TO MANY STREET AND ENVIRONS. INCLUDING THE NEW AREA COMMAND.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Mykel51(m): 12:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
DenreleDave:
.. If properly harness, idanre hills can be constructed in a way that it will enter lagos directly.. Atleast, it can be a shortcut from ondo to Lagos since sanwo don ban bike and keke....

Guys pls, few weeks to my exam. Wat does it mean to see Buhari in dreams?

B4, I use to see Obama, trump, george Bush and I always hit first class but recently, I started seeing buhari..

Pls what is my fate?? No one is talking, Pls this is my life oo

You will be surprised when you see your results...

grin cheesy

The Fates have spoken
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by toyinkin(m): 12:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
THE SAID BRIDGE HAS BLOCK SO MANY RUNAWAYS AROUND THE ENVIRONS,AKEREDOLU IS A FRAUD.....
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Hades2016(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Formularcr7:
Good thought,start immediately
grin
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Dididrumz(m): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
This would make so much sense in nigeria
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by johnoj24(m): 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
We have seen the theory, where is the practical? We are waiting......
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sanromeo:
Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has restated his administration's plan to revitalise tourism in the state by building a cable car at Idanre Hills.

Governor Akeredolu stated this while responding to a twitter user who asked the Governor to build a cable car in Akure, the state capital.

In his tweets "Idanre first. The views of Idanre Hills from a cable car would be quite spectacular. It is a key piece of our tourism revitalization plans. #DevelopOndo".

https://twitter.com/RotimiAkeredolu/status/1224604954498912256?s=19
All I see is refurbished cable cars. Run for your lives or you will join Kobe in heaven...Lol
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Austus2011(m): 12:31pm On Feb 04, 2020
Charmingrascal:

You mean cable car no longer work at Obudu cattle ra
nch? When was your last time there?

I was there 2016, it was not functioning then. But I don't know of now
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Gworld007: 12:34pm On Feb 04, 2020
Tourism cannot thrive in an insecure environment. The issues is not building the cable but purely patronage and profitability/sustainablility. Tourist attractions all over the world is not only for the locals job creations but mainly for foreigners attractions. Do anyone think any foreigners will be willing to come to nigeria for tourism? Or any Nigerians will leave Kaduna or Abuja to come to Idanre for just tourist adventures?
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Topmaike007(m): 12:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
If rope go cut like this it won't be good
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Champneys: 12:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Senseless leaders.
A cable car is now the priority of a state which cant boast of basic infrastructure?
Wonderful.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Skmoda360(m): 12:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

B4, I use to see Obama, trump, george Bush and I always hit first class but recently, I started seeing buhari..

grin cheesy
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Mrphylor09: 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is the kinda project we wanna see .. we are sick and tired of road rehabilitation jor
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Mrphylor09: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

You need to see your pastor or imam
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by BuhariAdvocate: 1:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
This can only come from a visionary leader. This is commendable, kudos to the Governor. It'll be breathtaking getting the views of the ancient city from a cable car.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by sammyj: 1:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kindly provide proof or rest your case!! grin grin grin
Sonoyom:
Obudu cattle ranch has a cable car.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Phelixblaq(m): 1:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
One of the things I enjoyed in koktobe, Kazakhstan
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Sonoyom(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
sammyj:
Kindly provide proof or rest your case!! grin grin grin
Arguments here are simply stvpid, for someone to say that there's a cable car in Calabar shows that that individual is so ignorant. The longest cable car in Africa is in Obudu cattle ranch. I don't have anything to proof to you, a simple google search will help your ignorance

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by 2nattie(m): 2:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
DenreleDave:

O.Y.O
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by 36STATES: 2:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sanromeo:

Well this is different. This is not white elephant project. Idanre Hills is already a tourist centre. When this is done, it will add more beauty to Idanre and more tourist would want to go there to get a glimpse. Imagine how much the state will rake in from this. It will be mind-blowing.

How is that fake Medical City working now after those photo ups?? The fake poor German billionaire investor should be finishing his mega medical city by now! I googled the the German guy's name and company through his countries equivalent of Corporate Affairs Commission in Nigeria or Company's House in Uk and the result shows the guy is worth only 25000 Euros. I speak, read and write basic dutch.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by BETIKS(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's my place. I am absolutely proud to be from Idanre. Western upland. If this project is completed it will be spectacular because the hills is already a tourist destination and this new addition will endear more people to visit.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by TheTruthNews: 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
The writer didn't say its the first cable car. It's a fabulous idea coming from Governor Akeredolu.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by SoNature(m): 2:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
lonelydora:
I can only enter this kind of thing if it is owned by private people. Nigeria government lacks maintenance culture.

They can build it, but will abandon it after sometime.

And will only remember to maintain it again when people have fallen from it. grin

This country is very pathetic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court / APC Crisis: President Buhari Seeks To Restore Peace As He Meets Amosun, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.