Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,171 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo (22973 Views)

#ondodecide2020: Massive Turnout, Rowdiness At Idanre LG PIXS / FG To Construct Coastal Rail That Will Terminate In Onitsha / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Idanre Hills’ Post: Tajudeen Adefisoye Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Olam09(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Cable car kho ebuka ni mtcheew! When herds men a roaming your state don't let shock you when the start transporting their cows with this canke car after the project
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by mechanics(m): 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2020
Better, for easy access.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by bilulu(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
OndoFirstBorn:
This can only come from a visionary leader. This is commendable, kudos to the Governor. It'll be breathtaking getting the views of the ancient city from a cable car.
Na by to talk am for media? Dat was how Fashola was celebrating dat train dat will never b completed till Jesus comes. Non of our politicians have vision for us. They just pretend to care but dey don't
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by larryking540: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sanromeo:

Well this is different. This is not white elephant project. Idanre Hills is already a tourist centre. When this is done, it will add more beauty to Idanre and more tourist would want to go there to get a glimpse. Imagine how much the state will rake in from this. It will be mind-blowing.

Oga tell your govt to give u light,, first
Life na stage by stage
U can't turn to dubia or Paris over night

If I may ask ,are u aware that u need electricity to power this sky motor ?

U way never see light take power your refrigerator or cell phone ...
Ordinary solar that every country are toying with and making it possible every street has their own gride ,,9ja never even make that kin plans they still day depend on crude oil

When there is light every thing will fall into place
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by larryking540: 2:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
bilulu:

Na by to talk am for media? Dat was how Fashola was celebrating dat train dat will never b completed till Jesus comes. Non of our politicians have vision for us. They just pretend to care but dey don't

They go for project they know it will not be concluded,,,and they claim to have taken a loan that will start the project from start to finish and it's painful becus we don't see the end

Same goes with road
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by bilulu(m): 2:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

They go for project they know it will not be concluded,,,and they claim to have taken a loan that will start the project from start to finish and it's painful becus we don't see the end

Same goes with road
Don't mind them, not that all these stuffs re rocket science but our politicians make dem so. He will start the project now with much fanfare but it will be abandon even before leaving power because no proper studies and research was done. All for the media
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by larryking540: 2:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
bilulu:

Don't mind them, not that all these stuffs re rocket science but our politicians make dem so. He will start the project now with much fanfare but it will be abandon even before leaving power because no proper studies and research was done. All for the media

Money way they go steal from the project will be enough to finish it up but Guess wat ,,the project is a good bye ,,

I will be happy if every govt comes to give account of the loan he took for allocated project and before he left office he didn't finish it and the remaining money is no where to be found ,,make they just send the person to firing squad since that is the only language of correction human understand Death ,,,
They will sit up

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by bilulu(m): 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

Money way they go steal from the project will be enough to finish it up but Guess wat ,,the project is a good bye ,,

I will be happy if every govt comes to give account of the loan he took for allocated project and before he left office he didn't finish it and the remaining money is no where to be found ,,make they just send the person to firing squad since that is the only language of correction human understand Death ,,,
They will sit up
And you think they will want to come up with such idea you have up there? My brother if you see how politicians are held accountable in Canada, you know Nigeria is a goner. I hate getting news from Nigeria, I hate reading news from Nigeria because it makes me cry.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by larryking540: 3:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
bilulu:

And you think they will want to come up with such idea you have up there? My brother if you see how politicians are held accountable in Canada, you know Nigeria is a goner. I hate getting news from Nigeria, I hate reading news from Nigeria because it makes me cry.

The last time man I watch nigeira news oooo I can't even remember again ,I only get update from nairaland and dats all

We claim to be Christian but na we do bad pass thief's of the highest order

We claim to be Muslim na we lie pass

Thats the reason nigeria govt didn't allow CNN to televise any of our country activities becus of our evil ways

We wicked oooooo ooo.....I kw go lie bro
Some people day na only garri day don drink since morning while some idiot who claim to be elderly men and women ,will just withdraw a whole project money for a contract and convert it to another currency and fly the money out of this country ,,,,,,

Dubia /Abu Dhabi which is a desert region na there people they trip in like say na garden ,,desert region for that matter

Oil they are not richer than nigeria
Vegetation they are zero to talk about but if u see the way green grass they grow there u go shock

While we still wallow in shame,riddlecules and insult from other country that are not even older than us
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Rosskiye: 4:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
larryking540:

The last time man I watch nigeira news oooo I can't even remember again ,I only get update from nairaland and dats all

We claim to be Christian but na we do bad pass thief's of the highest order

We claim to be Muslim na we lie pass

Thats the reason nigeria govt didn't allow CNN to televise any of our country activities becus of our evil ways

We wicked oooooo ooo.....I kw go lie bro
Some people day na only garri day don drink since morning while some idiot who claim to be elderly men and women ,will just withdraw a whole project money for a contract and convert it to another currency and fly the money out of this country ,,,,,,

Dubia /Abu Dhabi which is a desert region na there people they trip in like say na garden ,,desert region for that matter

Oil they are not richer than nigeria
Vegetation they are zero to talk about but if u see the way green grass they grow there u go shock

While we still wallow in shame,riddlecules and insult from other country that are not even older than us

Disgruntled Illiterate peddling false information. The UAE has larger oil and gas reserves than Nigeria, and exports more oil and gas per day than Nigeria, with a population under 10 million people.

So comparing her level of wealth to Nigeria's is the height of ignorance, brainlessness, and stupidity.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by sammyj: 4:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ok. Person no dey joke with una again !!! grin grin grin grin
Sonoyom:

Arguments here are simply stvpid, for someone to say that there's a cable car in Calabar shows that that individual is so ignorant. The longest cable car in Africa is in Obudu cattle ranch. I don't have anything to proof to you, a simple google search will help your ignorance
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Mikeparlo12(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
Picture this from Berger to Agege
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by WeRblessed(f): 6:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by DavSagacity(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
it's long overdue. I served in Idanre during my NYSC program. The place deserve cable car. it will bring more develop to idanre and its environs
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by Legendguru: 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
For what
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by iluvdonjazzy: 8:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Formularcr7:
Good thought,start immediately
he will do it, I know him he doesn't make mouth.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by larryking540: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rosskiye:

Disgruntled Illiterate peddling false information. The UAE has larger oil and gas reserves than Nigeria, and exports more oil and gas per day than Nigeria, with a population under 10 million people.

So comparing her level of wealth to Nigeria's is the height of ignorance, brainlessness, and stupidity.

Oga shut up
If u are still stuck in ur shithole and not even communicated with an arab man face to face ,don't quote me back ,,have u watch video clips of Arabs confirming nigeria have oils more than them ,then I think u need to be schooled medially ,.......

An African man will never accept he messed up even down to their marital home ,they always claim right just to feel their ego ,,,u have oil than UAE con beat me put ,,,...

If u feel UAE has oil than ur country nigeria why did they think of asking u for help back to back during obj time when they know they are oily stable than u ? Do the maths
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by JunctionBox: 5:23am On Feb 05, 2020
One of the things that is rendering Nigeria unprogressive is the abandoning of projects. Donald build cable car in Obudu, Cross River state and today, neither the cable car still in use nor anybody talking about it. All the resources put in place to materialize that project went in waste. No country can develop with this class of mentality.
Re: Akeredolu To Construct Cable Car At Idanre Hills, Ondo by JunctionBox: 5:27am On Feb 05, 2020
Sanromeo:

Well this is different. This is not white elephant project. Idanre Hills is already a tourist centre. When this is done, it will add more beauty to Idanre and more tourist would want to go there to get a glimpse. Imagine how much the state will rake in from this. It will be mind-blowing.

The one constructed by Donald Duke in Cross River state, where is it today?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“castigate Buhari Or Any Governor, Get Sacked Immediately” – Gov. Umahi / Wakili's Arrest: Fani-kayode Doing The Bid Of His Northern Paymasters – OPC / Okezie Ikpeazu Heads To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.