Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. (1457 Views)

Morality And God's Plan: The Sinful Nature Of Homosexuality / Two Classes Of People Promoting The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. / "My Family Took Me To A Church To Burn Out The Spirit Of Homosexuality" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 11:03am On Feb 04, 2020
If two adults get into their room and assist each other to commit suicide, have they hurt anyone directly? No, they have not. They only took their own lives. However, the effects of their actions on their loved ones are better imagined than experienced.

Simply because sex between two consenting adults of the same gender may not directly hurt or harm anyone, does not make it right.

Homosexuality defiles the earth.

Homosexuality glorifies the kingdom of Satan.

Homosexuality pollutes the environment
spiritually. It contaminates the spiritual atmosphere.

The efficacy of some people's demonic protection depends on them engaging in homosexuality - especially pederasty/pedophilia.

Some people are in covenant with Satan and the demons to initiate as many young ones as they can into the detestable act of homosexuality. The more they do this, the higher they rise in their evil associations.

There are families where people must practise homosexuality because the demonic worship being transmitted generationally depends on it.
So, some of the people who engage in this abomination did not choose it. Rather it was demonically chosen for them, some even before they where born.

The demons need a polluted environment - I mean spiritually - to thrive. And there is no sexual sin that pollutes the environment like homosexuality, it is the chief among them.

No saint of YHVH Almighty should ever nourish any iota of doubt as to the abominable nature of homosexuality. It does not matter who or what country has sanctioned it. It does not really matter how rich, peaceful or prosperous those people or countries are. Our Father in heaven, YHVH Almighty, has made his stand known in that regard.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu Yah!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by KINGreignn: 11:12am On Feb 04, 2020
Tell em
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
People are being slaughtered,CAN chairman was butchered weeks back,ISWAP executed 11 Christians,Leah shuraibu gave birth after being a sex slave...All this doesn't pose a concern to you but how someone harmlessly lives his/her life??

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by earthsync(f): 4:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:
People are being slaughtered,CAN chairman was butchered weeks back,ISWAP executed 11 Christians,Leah shuraibu gave birth after being a sex slave...All this doesn't pose a concern to you but how someone harmlessly lives his/her life??

Lol you forgot coronavirus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by MJBOLT: 4:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
"homosexuality pollutes the environment spiritually"

what a fool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by CAPSLOCKED: 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2020
earthsync:

Lol you forgot coronavirus

NOT CRISIS. NOT TERRORISM. NOT SLAVERY. DEFINITELY NOT THIS "CORORO-VIRUS".
IT IS HOMOSEXUALITY THAT POLLUTES THE EARTH.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by 1Sharon(f): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jesus himself was gay
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by janettee(f): 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
1Sharon:
Jesus himself was gay

True, lol.

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
MJBOLT:
"homosexuality pollutes the environment spiritually"

what a fool

Yes it does.

How am I fool?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Harmlessly lives his/her life? There is no harmlessness in sin. Did you even read the message?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

NOT CRISIS. NOT TERRORISM. NOT SLAVERY. DEFINITELY NOT THIS "CORORO-VIRUS".
IT IS HOMOSEXUALITY THAT POLLUTES THE EARTH.

Isaiah 24:4-5 The earth dries up and withers; the whole world grows weak, both earth and sky decay. The people have defiled the earth by breaking God's laws and by violating the covenant he made to last for ever.

Homosexuality is a violation of the law of the Creator of heaven and earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
elated177:

Isaiah 24:4-5 The earth dries up and withers; the whole world grows weak, both earth and sky decay. The people have defiled the earth by breaking God's laws and by violating the covenant he made to last for ever.

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A VIOLATION OF YOUR GOD'S LAW, ACCORDING TO YOUR GOD'S BIBLE.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL BOUND TO YOUR GOD'S LAW.

THERE ARE OVER 3,000 GOD'S, ALL OF THEM AS TRUE AND AS REAL AS HUMANS WISH THEY ARE.

MY OWN GOD SAYS YES TO LOVE AND HAPPINESS, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS BEING ENJOYED BY TWO PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER. AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT CAUSING WARS, BOMBING CHURCHES, KIDNAPPING OR DUPING OTHER PEOPLE, THEN MY GOD IS IMPRESSED.

GUESS WHOSE GOD DROWNED MILLIONS, BURNT MILLIONS, INSTIGATED GENOCIDE, COMMANDED KIDNAP, RAPE, AND SLAVERY?

YOU GUESSED WRONG. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS "YOUR GOD, YAHWEH". IT'S ALL IN THE SAME BIBLE YOU QUOTED. BUT MAYBE THE HOLY SPIRIT DOESN'T LEAD YOU TO THOSE PARTS.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by earthsync(f): 11:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
elated177:

Same Bible you're quoting is the same that encourages incest, genocide, promotes slavery, stoning daughters to death for lying about being a virgin or punishing people who are promiscuous. how many Christians follow theses

Aren't you voilating the laws of heaven and Earth by not compling to these doctrines?

But yet here you are quoting the Bible to back up a belief of something you have no understand of

3 Likes

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 8:37am On Feb 05, 2020
I am not even going to pretend that your holy book is remotely true. What is evident is you need the stamp of so called divine authority to validate your bigotry.

As others have pointed out, quite a number of species engage in same sex coupling so that you think human same sex coupling is any kind of novel is just ignorance on your part.

Ignorance and bigotry.

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 3:54pm On Feb 05, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HOMOSEXUALITY IS A VIOLATION OF YOUR GOD'S LAW, ACCORDING TO YOUR GOD'S BIBLE.

THE GOOD THING IS THAT WE ARE NOT ALL BOUND TO YOUR GOD'S LAW.

THERE ARE OVER 3,000 GOD'S, ALL OF THEM AS TRUE AND AS REAL AS HUMANS WISH THEY ARE.

MY OWN GOD SAYS YES TO LOVE AND HAPPINESS, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF IT IS BEING ENJOYED BY TWO PEOPLE OF THE SAME GENDER. AS LONG AS THEY'RE NOT CAUSING WARS, BOMBING CHURCHES, KIDNAPPING OR DUPING OTHER PEOPLE, THEN MY GOD IS IMPRESSED.

GUESS WHOSE GOD DROWNED MILLIONS, BURNT MILLIONS, INSTIGATED GENOCIDE, COMMANDED KIDNAP, RAPE, AND SLAVERY?

YOU GUESSED WRONG. THE CORRECT ANSWER IS "YOUR GOD, YAHWEH". IT'S ALL IN THE SAME BIBLE YOU QUOTED. BUT MAYBE THE HOLY SPIRIT DOESN'T LEAD YOU TO THOSE PARTS.

My God and Father in heaven is YAHVEH. He is the Creator of heaven and earth. He made the heavens, the earth and the seas and everything in them.

We are all bound by the laws of YHVH Almighty, the El Shaddai. However, whether we choose to obey them or not is purely our prerogative. In any case, we are still answerable to him, willy nilly.

I can only speak for myself. I can't speak for another person. My Father in heaven is as real as day. I don't wish he is real. He is real. I have seen, felt and tasted his existence.

What is the name of your god? Tell me about him.

YHVH Almighty does whatever pleases him and no one can question him. He is fair and just and will never acquit the guilty or condemn the innocent. His instruction is actually simple; "obey me and live, disobey me and perish." You are fixated on the consequences of disobedience and deliberately ignore the disobedience itself. You see, when the Father in heaven acts no one can accuse him of being unfair. Where did he command kidnap and rape?

I am aware of such scenarios in the Scriptures.
Burnt millions?---- I guess you meant Sodom and Gomorrah.
Genocide? --- you are probably referring to the destruction of the Hivites, the Hittites, the Amorites, the Girgashites, the Perizzites, the Canaanites and the Jebusites.
Commanded rape and kidnap? --- Show me.
Slavery? --- Most times slavery was punishment for disobedience.

YHVH Almighty rescued a man and his daughters from destruction.
YHVH Almighty also delivered thousands from slavery.
He parted the sea for thousands to cross on dry ground.
He quenched the thirst of thousands with water from rock.
YHVH Almighty fed thousands with bread from heaven.
YHVH Almighty led thousands in a pillar of cloud by day and the pillar of fire by night.
He led thousands to a land flowing with milk and honey.
He gave a man the strength to kill a lion with his bare hands.
He empowered a man to annihilate a thousand men with the jawbone of a donkey.
YHVH Almighty delivered an innocent man from the lion's den.
He delivered three innocent and righteous men from the furnace.
YHVH's Son, Yahushua the Messiah, fed thousands with few loaves of bread and fish.
Yahushua the Messiah walked on water.
He gave sight to the blind, including the one born blind.
He healed the lepers.
He healed the sick and cast out demons.
He proclaimed the good news to the poor.
He gave his life, according to the Father's will, for the redemption, salvation and freedom of man.

YHVH Almighty, through his begotten Son, has give man eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:06pm On Feb 05, 2020
earthsync:

Same Bible you're quoting is the same that encourages incest, genocide, promotes slavery, stoning daughters to death for lying about being a virgin or punishing people who are promiscuous. how many Christians follow theses

Aren't you voilating the laws of heaven and Earth by not compling to these doctrines?

But yet here you are quoting the Bible to back up a belief of something you have no understand of

Check my response to capslock above.

Some laws were restricted to the Israelites of old. You must understand that the Father in heaven treated them as a single unit then. Stoning to death is no longer applicable today. Still promiscuity is seriously condemned.

No understanding of what? Only if you knew amount of defilement the act of homosexuality brings into the world.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:24pm On Feb 05, 2020
LordReed2nd:
I am not even going to pretend that your holy book is remotely true. What is evident is you need the stamp of so called divine authority to validate your bigotry.

As others have pointed out, quite a number of species engage in same sex coupling so that you think human same sex coupling is any kind of novel is just ignorance on your part.

Ignorance and bigotry.

We meet again. Well, let me suspend the ban I placed on you for now.

Whether you pretend or not is infinitesimal. What you think or not think has no bearing on the existence of the Creator of heaven and earth. It is obvious that anyone who speaks the truth now is deemed a bigot. That is the direction the world is heading. I don't tolerate homosexuality. I don't hate those who practise it. I don't wish them evil.

Homosexuality is vile, unclean, unnatural and abominable. The word 'bigotry' should never be associated with the condemnation of homosexuality.

I know the truth makes you antsy and you cannot bear the sight of it.

Mention some of those species. How many of them pollute the earth through oil spillage, indiscriminate dumping of refuse, sewage and other contaminants?
How many of such species engage in kidnapping, murder, etc. How many of them manufacture weapons of mass destruction? How many of such species read and write? How many of such species can build skyscrapers? How many of them can construct magnificent bridges and automobiles? What kind of morality do such species have? How many of them did the Creator make in his image?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 10:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
elated177:

We meet again. Well, let me suspend the ban I placed on you for now.

Whether you pretend or not is infinitesimal. What you think or not think has no bearing on the existence of the Creator of heaven and earth. It is obvious that anyone who speaks the truth now is deemed a bigot. That is the direction the world is heading. I don't tolerate homosexuality. I don't hate those who practise it. I don't wish them evil.

Homosexuality is vile, unclean, unnatural and abominable. The word 'bigotry' should never be associated with the condemnation of homosexuality.

I know the truth makes you antsy and you cannot bear the sight of it.

Mention some of those species. How many of them pollute the earth through oil spillage, indiscriminate dumping of refuse, sewage and other contaminants?
How many of such species engage in kidnapping, murder, etc. How many of them manufacture weapons of mass destruction? How many of such species read and write? How many of such species can build skyscrapers? How many of them can construct magnificent bridges and automobiles? What kind of morality do such species have? How many of them did the Creator make in his image?

Indeed my opinions will have no bearing on the existence of a god but a god is yet to be in evidence so while it doesn't matter, you can't show it.

Anyone who opposes homosexuality is a bigot because your prejudice is ill informed and bore entirely out of a perceived personal disgust that has nothing to do with reality.

No species is made in any creator imagine so that's a useless point. That humans have exhibited a high level of intelligence in modifying their environment or dexterity in tool use, doesn't not mean other species have no intelligence nor does it make human actions more special. Any nature watcher knows there are a million and one reasons to be amazed at other species and their capabilities, some of them humans cannot even hope to match even by mechanical means.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:26am On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed2nd:

Indeed my opinions will have no bearing on the existence of a god but a god is yet to be in evidence so while it doesn't matter, you can't show it.

Anyone who opposes homosexuality is a bigot because your prejudice is ill informed and bore entirely out of a perceived personal disgust that has nothing to do with reality.

No species is made in any creator imagine so that's a useless point. That humans have exhibited a high level of intelligence in modifying their environment or dexterity in tool use, doesn't not mean other species have no intelligence nor does it make human actions more special. Any nature watcher knows there are a million and one reasons to be amazed at other species and their capabilities, some of them humans cannot even hope to match even by mechanical means.

Continue to look for evidence. None will be given you except what the Scriptures have already stated. Even if you are provided with evidence - that outside the ones which already abound - from now to tomorrow, you will always look for a way to explain it away as something else... classic case of throwing pearls to pigs or giving to dogs what is sacred. Believe, then you will see.

That is your opinion and you are very much entitled to it. However, if anyone who opposes and condemns the abominable act of homosexuality is now called bigot, then I say have at it.

Why didn't you go ahead and mention some of those species. I was really expecting that from you. It is obvious you didn't grasp the gist of the message. Humans were created in YHVH's image and given Dominion over the earth. It is their activities that will destroy or preserve/conserve the environment. Humans tame dogs, horses, etc. How many animals have tamed human beings? Even if you woke up one morning and saw two female dogs or two lions engaging in explicit sexual act, homosexuality will still be an abomination. With the fall of man, a lot of things went wrong. Man's disobedience turned the world upside down. No one in his or her right mind will put his or her hand into a cobra's mouth. It will be foolhardy for anyone to mess with a bear or tiger. That is the condition of the present earth. In the New Earth which the YHVH Almighty will make, those animals will not harm anyone. Even a little child will play with the Cobra and viper

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2020
elated177:

Continue to look for evidence. None will be given you except what the Scriptures have already stated. Even if you are provided with evidence - that outside the ones which already abound - from now to tomorrow, you will always look for a way to explain it away as something else... classic case of throwing pearls to pigs or giving to dogs what is sacred. Believe, then you will see.

That is your opinion and you are very much entitled to it. However, if anyone who opposes and condemns the abominable act of homosexuality is now called bigot, then I say have at it.

Why didn't you go ahead and mention some of those species. I was really expecting that from you. It is obvious you didn't grasp the gist of the message. Humans were created in YHVH's image and given Dominion over the earth. It is their activities that will destroy or preserve/conserve the environment. Humans tame dogs, horses, etc. How many animals have tamed human beings? Even if you woke up one morning and saw two female dogs or two lions engaging in explicit sexual act, homosexuality will still be an abomination. With the fall of man, a lot of things went wrong. Man's disobedience turned the world upside down. No one in his or her right mind will put his or her hand into a cobra's mouth. It will be foolhardy for anyone to mess with a bear or tiger. That is the condition of the present earth. In the New Earth which the YHVH Almighty will make, those animals will not harm anyone. Even a little child will play with the Cobra and viper

A god that only exists on the pages of a book is a fairytale.

It's not just my opinion, its reality. A homosexual is a normal human being and has absolutely nothing wrong with him. Any prejudice you have against humans merely because they are different from you is bigotry.

There no YHVH to make anything in his image so that remains a moot point. Again you think animals being different from you is a cause to have these vaunted prejudicial feelings of superiority, just like you feel over homosexuals. It's not any wonder, it's a theme with you.

There is no evidence there was a time lions ate grass or do you have? Can you tell me what sharks ate in the period you are talking about since there is no grass in the sea and where the evidence for your explanation is.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed2nd:

A god that only exists on the pages of a book is a fairytale.

It's not just my opinion, its reality. A homosexual is a normal human being and has absolutely nothing wrong with him. Any prejudice you have against humans merely because they are different from you is bigotry.

There no YHVH to make anything in his image so that remains a moot point. Again you think animals being different from you is a cause to have these vaunted prejudicial feelings of superiority, just like you feel over homosexuals. It's not any wonder, it's a theme with you.

There is no evidence there was a time lions ate grass or do you have? Can you tell me what sharks ate in the period you are talking about since there is no grass in the sea and where the evidence for your explanation is.

I don't think I want to go down this path with you again...you calling my Father in heaven (Daddy in the sky) fairy tale and all. I know how the last time ended. There is nothing on YHVH's earth you say that will change his existence. Do you really want to see him?

Where is the prejudice in condemnation of homosexuality? Anyone who practises homosexuality is a human being, but the act of homosexuality is abnormal.

YHVH Almighty has made man in his image. Whether you accept it or not is totally irrelevant.

I never said that lions used to eat grass. In the new earth and new heavens which YHVH Almighty will make, the lion's will eat grass like zebra. In fact, wolves and lambs will eat together. Snakes will no longer be dangerous. On Zion, YHVH's sacred hill, there will be nothing harmful or evil. Little children will even take care of the lion, tiger, bear, etc.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 4:46pm On Feb 07, 2020
elated177:

I don't think I want to go down this path with you again...you calling my Father in heaven (Daddy in the sky) fairy tale and all. I know how the last time ended. There is nothing on YHVH's earth you say that will change his existence. Do you really want to see him?

Where is the prejudice in condemnation of homosexuality? Anyone who practises homosexuality is a human being, but the act of homosexuality is abnormal.

YHVH Almighty has made man in his image. Whether you accept it or not is totally irrelevant.

I never said that lions used to eat grass. In the new earth and new heavens which YHVH Almighty will make, the lion's will eat grass like zebra. In fact, wolves and lambs will eat together. Snakes will no longer be dangerous. On Zion, YHVH's sacred hill, there will be nothing harmful or evil. Little children will even take care of the lion, tiger, bear, etc.

Let the YHVH show himself if he exists so we can know if we are made in his image. Until then, all I see is me reflected in the world around me, a product of the universe and no god or gods creating in their image or otherwise.

The prejudice is in calling what is normal but different, abnormal. You label it then condemn it, that is prejudice and bigotry.

What did lions and sharks used to eat in this perfect before worrld? What evidence can you present to support your answer?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2020
LordReed2nd:

Let the YHVH show himself if he exists so we can know if we are made in his image. Until then, all I see is me reflected in the world around me, a product of the universe and no god or gods creating in their image or otherwise.

The prejudice is in calling what is normal but different, abnormal. You label it then condemn it, that is prejudice and bigotry.

What did lions and sharks used to eat in this perfect before worrld? What evidence can you present to support your answer?

I have explained this above. If you can't see YHVH in his Scriptures and in the creatures he has made, then no other evidence will be given you.

Define prejudice? Dictionary definition and not your warped definition.

Is he even paying attention? Are you paying attention at all?

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 10:27pm On Feb 07, 2020
elated177:

I have explained this above. If you can't see YHVH in his Scriptures and in the creatures he has made, then no other evidence will be given you.

Define prejudice? Dictionary definition and not your warped definition.

Is he even paying attention? Are you paying attention at all?

That's just it there is no evidence your YVHV created any of this. You are just asserting a piece of mythological tales from 4000years ago as source without any single thing to back it up. Is that how you treat 419ers, accept their claims just because they emailed it to you?

Here you go:
prejudice
/ˈprɛdʒʊdɪs/
noun

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

More:

prejudice
noun [ C or U ]
uk
/ˈpredʒ.ə.dɪs/ us
/ˈpredʒ.ə.dɪs/
B2
an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge:

This is very simple provide evidence that your assertion that the world was different before "the fall of man" is correct. The creatures then must have behaved differently would they not?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 10:40am On Feb 08, 2020
LordReed2nd:

That's just it there is no evidence your YVHV created any of this. You are just asserting a piece of mythological tales from 4000years ago as source without any single thing to back it up. Is that how you treat 419ers, accept their claims just because they emailed it to you?

Here you go:
prejudice
/ˈprɛdʒʊdɪs/
noun

preconceived opinion that is not based on reason or actual experience.

More:

prejudice
noun [ C or U ]
uk
/ˈpredʒ.ə.dɪs/ us
/ˈpredʒ.ə.dɪs/
B2
an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge:

This is very simple provide evidence that your assertion that the world was different before "the fall of man" is correct. The creatures then must have behaved differently would they not?

YHVH Almighty has made the evidence of his existence known. From the plants, to the animals, to the human beings, etc, the proofs abound. For the umpteenth time, if you cannot grasp such, then I can't help you.

With this definition, where is the prejudice in condemnation of homosexuality? Scriptural facts abound. Nature condemns it. So, my assertion was premised upon careful consideration of the Scriptural and natural facts. Where is the prejudice in that?

The fall of man - Adam's disobedience - opened the door to all sorts of evil and wickedness. How the animals behaved before the fall, I have no idea. It is how they will behave in the new earth and the new heavens which YHVH Almighty will make that I have stated. Have you not been paying attention?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2020
elated177:

YHVH Almighty has made the evidence of his existence known. From the plants, to the animals, to the human beings, etc, the proofs abound. For the umpteenth time, if you cannot grasp such, then I can't help you.

With this definition, where is the prejudice in condemnation of homosexuality? Scriptural facts abound. Nature condemns it. So, my assertion was premised upon careful consideration of the Scriptural and natural facts. Where is the prejudice in that?

The fall of man - Adam's disobedience - opened the door to all sorts of evil and wickedness. How the animals behaved before the fall, I have no idea. It is how they will behave in the new earth and the new heavens which YHVH Almighty will make that I have stated. Have you not been paying attention?

And for the umpteenth time that is not how evidence works. You don't just point to things and say it is evidence for your god, you need to show how it is linked to your god creating it. A claim is not evidence.

LMFAO! Scriptural facts indeed. All you know is that a bunch of iron age people despised homosexuality, there is no other fact you can point to in that book of mythologies. As for nature, how many times will it be pointed out to you that a significant number of animal species have same sex associations and copulation? So what consideration did you give if you simply ignored this fact?

Glad you admit you have no evidence for believing this was true except what was written in your favourite book of mythologies.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by CoolUsername: 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2020
Michellekabod2:

Because it's not really about morality. These people are mostly fueled by hate and use their religion an excuse. If we treated thieves the way we treated homosexuals, there'd be far less corruption in this country but the simple fact is that the vast majority of people aren't acting based on a moral framework but rather their own hatred and disgust.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:05pm On Feb 08, 2020
LordReed2nd:

And for the umpteenth time that is not how evidence works. You don't just point to things and say it is evidence for your god, you need to show how it is linked to your god creating it. A claim is not evidence.

LMFAO! Scriptural facts indeed. All you know is that a bunch of iron age people despised homosexuality, there is no other fact you can point to in that book of mythologies. As for nature, how many times will it be pointed out to you that a significant number of animal species have same sex associations and copulation? So what consideration did you give if you simply ignored this fact?

Glad you admit you have no evidence for believing this was true except what was written in your favourite book of mythologies.

If you like rant and ramble from now to like forever, no other evidence will be given to you apart from what the Scriptures have explicitly proclaimed. As long as you continue to hold on to your atheistic views and still ask for evidence of the Creator's existence, you will never get any apart from the Scriptural facts. If what has already been written can't touch a person's soul, I don't think anything else can. Whatever is done in that regard will be like throwing pearls to pigs or giving dogs sacred things. BELIEVE BEFORE YOU SEE.

I have been expecting you to highlight the names of some of such creatures and you have refused to do so. If people were truly as civilized as they claim, they would jettison homosexuality without a iota of delay. Do you truly think that man is becoming wiser? If humans were actually getting wiser, homosexuality would have been on decline. The fact that the acceptance of homosexuality is on the increase around the world, considering how vile, unclean, unnatural and abominable it is, shows that humans aren't really becoming wiser. The foolishness in this world can only increase. Along with, wickedness. The Scriptures stated that things like these would happen. The wisdom of this world is Foolishness in YHVH's sight. If man was actually meant to have sex with another man and a woman with another woman, man would have possessed both male and female genitals. The same case would have applied to the woman... she would have possessed both male and female sex organs. For the mere fact the woman's vagina was designed in such a way that it can accept a man's penis, is enough to render homosexuality an aberration. But, then, what did the "iron age" men know.

I don't know what you're on about?
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2020
elated177:

If you like rant and ramble from now to like forever, no other evidence will be given to you apart from what the Scriptures have explicitly proclaimed. As long as you continue to hold on to your atheistic views and still ask for evidence of the Creator's existence, you will never get any apart from the Scriptural facts. If what has already been written can't touch a person's soul, I don't think anything else can. Whatever is done in that regard will be like throwing pearls to pigs or giving dogs sacred things. BELIEVE BEFORE YOU SEE.

I have been expecting you to highlight the names of some of such creatures and you have refused to do so. If people were truly as civilized as they claim, they would jettison homosexuality without a shred of delay. Do you truly think that man is becoming wiser? If humans were actually getting wiser, homosexuality would have been on decline. The fact that the acceptance of homosexuality is on the increase around the world, considering how vile, unclean, unnatural and abominable it is, shows that humans aren't really becoming wiser. The foolishness in this world can only increase. Along with, wickedness. The Scriptures stated that things like these would happen. If man was actually meant to have sex with another man and a woman with another woman, man would have possessed both male and female genitals. The same case would have applied to the woman... she would have possessed both male and female sex organs. For the mere fact the woman's vagina was designed in such a way that it can accept a man's penis, is enough to render homosexuality an aberration. But, then, what did the "iron age" men know.

I don't know what you're on about?

It is you ranting and rambling about ancient fables and attempting to condemn people based on it.

Since your Google is not working, here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Educate yourself and stop being unreasonable.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2020
LordReed2nd:

It is you ranting and rambling about ancient fables and attempting to condemn people based on it.

Since your Google is not working, here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behavior_in_animals

Educate yourself and stop being unreasonable.

You are the one using such claims to support and justify sodomy. Paste the list of the three thousand species of animals which engage in sodomy. List the species so we can analyze them critically and ascertain why such aberration exists among them

Educate myself with deliberate and well-calculated assaults orchestrated by the kingdom of darkness to delude the unwary and the unstable in order to further the sodomy agenda? No, thanks.

I will stick with what I have seen, felt, tasted
and confirmed to be true and trustworthy --- the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah. I will maintain the path of righteousness given to me by the Word of Life, Yahushua the Messiah, the Son of YHVH Almighty.

A perverse and immoral group of people asks for an evidence of the existence of the the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH El Shaddai. But none will be given them except what His great and awesome set-apart Scriptures have explicitly proclaimed.

As if he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth needs the permission of mere creatures to exist.

The reasons I continue to engage you atheists, that is whenever I feel like it, are:

-- To help the truly ignorant ones among you see the light, so they can turn away from the path of destruction, turn to the path of eternal life and save themselves. Not that your atheism has any single solitary bearing on the power of YHVH Almighty.

-- To stop the satanists and occultists who are parading as atheists from misleading the genuine seekers of truth and luring them into your traps and snares.

Pearls will never be thrown to pigs. Dogs will never be given sacred things.

1 Like

Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by LordReed2nd(m): 11:49am On Feb 09, 2020
elated177:

You are the one using such claims to support and justify sodomy. Paste the list of the three thousand species of animals which engage in sodomy. List the species so we can analyze them critically and ascertain why such aberration exists among them

Educate myself with deliberate and well-calculated assaults orchestrated by the kingdom of darkness to delude the unwary and the unstable in order to further the sodomy agenda? No, thanks.

I will stick with what I have seen, felt, tasted
and confirmed to be true and trustworthy --- the Word of YHVH Almighty, Yahushua the Messiah. I will maintain the path of righteousness given to me by the Word of Life, Yahushua the Messiah, the Son of YHVH Almighty.

A perverse and immoral group of people asks for an evidence of the existence of the the Creator of the ends of the earth, YHVH El Shaddai. But none will be given them except what His great and awesome set-apart Scriptures have explicitly proclaimed.

As if he who sits enthroned above the circle of the earth needs the permission of mere creatures to exist.

The reasons I continue to engage you atheists, that is whenever I feel like it, are:

-- To help the truly ignorant ones among you see the light, so they can turn away from the path of destruction, turn to the path of eternal life and save themselves. Not that your atheism has any single solitary bearing on the power of YHVH Almighty.

-- To stop the satanists and occultists who are parading as atheists from misleading the genuine seekers of truth and luring them into your traps and snares.

Pearls will never be thrown to pigs. Dogs will never be given sacred things.

You don't want to read but you claim to be reasonable, see how you defeat yourself. LMFAO! You are a prejudiced bigot, you just solidified yourself in that position.
Re: Before You Support The Abominable Act Of Homosexuality. by elated177: 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2020
LordReed2nd:

You don't want to read but you claim to be reasonable, see how you defeat yourself. LMFAO! You are a prejudiced bigot, you just solidified yourself in that position.

Utter humbug!

As usual, you have nothing intelligible to contribute.

Scram!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastors And Convoy Mentality / All Atheists Must See This / The Divine Truths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.