Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? (5263 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Blac Chyna BLEACHES All The Melanin From Her Skin… She’s Now DEATHLY PALE!!! / Alex Slays In 3 Different Outfits To Host The Elevated Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 12:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
Black Romans and White Romans slave owners elevated the pale faced Jesus Christ as Almighty God at the Council of Nicea in 325 BC. Romans were Baal worshippers and had temples devoted to Baal and Dyioniss. Romans and neighboring Greeks were perverts and pederasty was legal.

CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ANGLICAN CHURCH IN NIGERIA SENDS ATLEAST 3BILLION NAIRA TO EUROPE EVERY MONTH.. IN THE NAME OF RELIGION..R&R

3,000,000,000 Nigerian Naira equals

8,228,304.00 United States Dollar

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by thorpido(m): 12:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jesus didn't become God.Who He is had nothing to do with black Romans,white Romans or any colour at all.

Before the world was,I am.

3 Likes

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
thorpido:
Jesus didn't become God.Who He is had nothing to do with black Romans,white Romans or any colour at all.

Before the world was,I am.

Tricks played on the minds of the poor and uneducated who don't read.

Yet you can see!

That picture is a painting depicting the council of Nicea which did include black scholars and white scholars elevating the pale faced Jesus Christ as God Almighty.

I did make the picture and the painting is authentic.
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Ladylite: 1:01pm On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

Black Romans and White Romans slave owners elevated the pale faced Jesus Christ as Almighty God at the Council of Nicea in 325 BC. Romans were Baal worshippers and had temples devoted to Baal and Dyioniss. Romans and neighboring Greeks were perverts and pederasty was legal.

Wake up out your slumber

When I see people like you I laugh.

Ok let's say he is human, can a human do what he did?
OK let's say he faked it, can fake replicate itself with so many proofs?

Ok let us say he used voodoo, which voodoo priest is currently doing the miracles Jesus did for people.

Please stop being a full foooool

9 Likes

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:03pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ladylite:

When I see people like you I laugh.

Ok let's say he is human, can a human do what he did?
OK let's say he faked it, can fake replicate itself with so many proofs?

Ok let us say he used voodoo, which voodoo priest is currently doing the miracles Jesus did for people.

Please stop being a full foooool

What miracles of Jesus were you witness too?

Stop lying.

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Black slave owners and White slave owners created White Supremacy

Truth is powerful and indisputable

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
Slavery in Oman is still going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB1pZ5nTBSU

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by thorpido(m): 1:10pm On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

Tricks played on the minds of the poor and uneducated who don't read.

Yet you can see!

That picture is a painting depicting the council of Nicea which did include black scholars and white scholars elevating the pale faced Jesus Christ as God Almighty.

I did make the picture and the painting is authentic.

You are talking about what someone painted,I'm talking about reality......not painting!
Obviously you don't get it.smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by nakaman: 1:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
so much for religion
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
thorpido:
You are talking about what someone painted,I'm talking about reality......not painting!
Obviously you don't get it.smh

Stop trolling it's a historical painting thousands of years old and your weak comments are less than one minute.

People will awaken to know Jesus Christ is a slave owner group of Black and White Romans. That's who maintains it now.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Ladylite: 1:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

What miracles of Jesus were you witness too?

Stop lying.

Stop deceiving yourself, did you ever research before you come here to vomit leftovers of your achaic memories?

Do your unbiased research and you will know Jesus was a real person with God level powers and till to day he has no grave cos he truly ressurected.

Dont come here to attack me when you're quite empty of proper education.

1 Like

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Stop deceiving yourself, did you ever research before you come here to vomit leftovers of your achaic memories?

Do your unbiased research and you will know Jesus was a real person with God level powers and till to day he has no grave cos he truly ressurected.

Dont come here to attack me when you're quite empty of proper education.

I understand Voodoo exists and many wizards could do such things acclaimed of Jesus. Yet none of them elevated to be Almighty God and wars started upon others to make them accept slavery or death. And those people at the root were Blacks of making a puny man into Almighty God.

Crazy talk I dont do ooo

Wake up out your slumber

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Ladylite: 1:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

I understand Voodoo exists and many wizards could do such things acclaimed of Jesus. Yet none of them elevated to be Almighty God and wars started upon others to make them accept slavery or death. And those people at the root were Blacks of making a puny man into Almighty God.

Crazy talk I dont do too

Wake up out your slumber

Uncuu stop lying. You believe in the dark but criticize the light..... Shey wizards helped you at all? Why is the whole world not following wizards and witches..... Jesus is even known by them and they fear him, you come here to spew shiiiit and you think you are psychologically balanced.

Yet if accident wants to happen the first name you would shout is not sango but Jesus.

Hypocrisy is in your vein.

Which wizard saved people, which wizard forgave sins, which wizard died and brought himself back to life.... The cobwebs in your brain actually have life.

1 Like

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ladylite:

Uncuu stop lying. You believe in the dark but criticize the light..... Shey wizards helped you at all? Why is the whole world not following wizards and witches..... Jesus is even known by them and they fear him, you come here to spew shiiiit and you think you are psychologically balanced.

Yet if accident wants to happen the first name you would shout is not sango but Jesus.

Hypocrisy is in your vein.

Which wizard saved people, which wizard forgave sins, which wizard died and brought himself back to life.... The cobwebs in your brain actually have life.

If you are worshipping the idol of the pale faced Jesus Christ then you are following wizards and witches except they are called priests and pastors.

90 million Nigerians are in abject poverty and they are feed that White Jesus as bread and wine for their starving bellies.

Meanwhile

CATHOLIC CHURCH AND ANGLICAN CHURCH IN NIGERIA SENDS ATLEAST 3BILLION NAIRA TO EUROPE EVERY MONTH.. IN THE NAME OF RELIGION..R&R

Talk about restructuring
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
SODOMY THE WORST OF Evils

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by thorpido(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2020
Novaccines:

Stop trolling it's a historical painting thousands of years old and your weak comments are less than one minute.

People will awaken to know Jesus Christ is a slave owner group of Black and White Romans. That's who maintains it now.

Wake up out your slumber

We are well awake.....'for we have not followed cunningly devised fables...2 Peter 1:16.

These men, however, slander what they do not understand, and like irrational animals, they will be destroyed by the things they do instinctively. Jude 1:10

We know those who are disillusioned.A matter of time,their destruction comes.

1 Like

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 1:45pm On Feb 04, 2020
thorpido:
We are well awake.....'for we have not followed cunningly devised fables...2 Peter 1:16.

These men, however, slander what they do not understand, and like irrational animals, they will be destroyed by the things they do instinctively. Jude 1:10

We knowthose who are disillusioned.A matter of time,their destruction comes.

We, you speak as if you are a multitude. Well if you have that many awake angry people then restructure Nigeria and lift the 90 million out of abject poverty.

Sacrifice your ego

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
3,000,000,000 Nigerian Naira equals

8,228,304.00 United States Dollar
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Imagine now how much each African poor and starving nation is sending tithes dollars to Europe. It could rich into the billions annually easily when you add them all including Christian Kenya.

White Supremacy is White Jesus
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 2:54pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Who was Babylon?

Babylon was a key kingdom in ancient Mesopotamia from the 18th to 6th centuries BC. ... After the fall of the Neo-Babylonian Empire, the city came under the rule of the Achaemenid, Seleucid, Parthian,Roman, and Sassanid empires.

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 3:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
What is the city of Babylon called now?

Mesopotamia was the name of two distinct Roman provinces, the one a short-lived creation of the Roman Emperor Trajan in 116–117 and the other established by Emperor Septimius Severus

For those who don't read.

Romans were Blacks and Jews who enslaved Slavic Whites and North Africans and Blacks in the Levant. They also enslaved Egypt only Ethiopia then called Absynnia resisted their tyranny.

Rome ruled Babylon and adopted their satanic Baal worship which they morphed into Catholicism.

Black and White slave owners created White Supremacy which is the pale faced Jesus Christ as God Almighty. The outgrowth is white skin seen as divine and black life worthless. They both are in on it and equally guilty in rebellion against the one and true God Almighty.

Especially visible proof.

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
This evil lie can't continue to stand in the Aeon of Sango
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2020
nakaman:
so much for religion

Religions are social control except you build your shrine at home devoted to your ancestors.
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 9:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
I'm not asleep and neither are some Nigerians. Here is one of my favorite Nigerian pastors teaching African Roman history.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39I7nxEpVn0

Now I accept the information given here that Africans held high places in Rome yet not the Biblical interpretations they apply to it. Romans were Africans who mixed with the Abrahamic cave beasts called Jews. There were certain Moors who raised and taught the early White rulers and their sons. Some of these White kingdoms would war with the Moors against other Blacks. There were fights among early Africans and Blacks for resources and regional supremacy. Don't Africans and Blacks fight each other today? Don't Africans and Blacks sometimes align themselves with Whites over others? Well this was common in the ancient world as well.

This Israelite nonsense must be destroyed. Abraham was the cave beast who took the 13 year old daughters of Canaan as concubines creating Blacks who are Hebrews. Hebrews are a mixture of Cushites and the cave beast. These peoples brought down ancient Egypt. Most of these troublesome peoples were from the Middle East aka Babylon and Europe the bottomless pit. Baal worship was common among Hebrews as well as homosexuality the cultural outgrowth of sexual alchemy ceremonies to Baal. This is in the Bible for all you Hebrews.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mz5LR7tB320&t=17s

It's only in Africa where pure culture existed because of its abundance. Outside of Africa kingdoms engaged in Baal worship to thrive increase crop and trade. This included kingdoms in the desert thus Abrahamic, the mountains and Europe where the ground grows hard in winter.

As such, Baal designated the universal god of fertility, and in that capacity his title was Prince, Lord of the Earth. He was also called the Lord of Rain and Dew, the two forms of moisture that were indispensable for fertile soil in Canaan.

There are 4 growing seasons in the Victorian Lake area of Africa.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 10:02pm On Feb 04, 2020
More Etruscan history which were Afro Europeans. Not all Black people came from Africa except we lived all over the Earth. We are the original gods and goddesses of this world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qr5x5AP0sSQ
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
Greetings

Even this White gentlemen is questioning whether the Romans were Black due to many reasons. First reason if Rome was White it would be hard to explain how come every other White group were cave dwellers and wildmen. This was the state of all Whites except White Romans. Rome easily defeated White wild men yet had trouble with Black kingdoms. Reason being Romans were also Blacks using Whites as mercenaries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBR5IjSdn0o

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
I understand Almighty God is to have no shrine or graven image. In Yoruba culture the supreme being Olodumare is treated with the highest regard no graven image is made of Him. The same in Islam so is Allah highly regarded and even Chinese Taosist leaves the circle of the great Tao blank.

There is no greater injustice than the White Jesus Christ because it's pure slavery.

Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Do any of you ever think that the reason the White European Jew does wickedness all over the planet is because we made him into God Almighty?

Africans and Blacks must take responsibility for creating Frankenstein.

Wake up out your slumber
Re: Who Elevated The Pale Faced Jesus Christ Into Almighty God? by Novaccines: 2:20am On Feb 05, 2020
Rome founded by the Moors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marvin Records Second Lady Aphrodija Performs In Lace And Canvass / See What These Shameless Couple Were Doing In The Airport / I Once Kissed An Actor With Bad Breath- Adebimpe Oyebade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.