Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,140 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus (2741 Views)

Lady Died During Sex Romp With Boyfriend Who Took Drugs In Kwara / Lady Died After Her Husband Refused To Allow Doctors Take Out Her Ruptured Womb / UCH Ibadan Labelled Death Trap After Lady Died Due To Alleged Negligence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by joseph6071: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
A man has explained how a lady sitting close to his colleague who took the same bus with her died before they came down from the bus.

He wrote...

"So my colleague gave me a gist of how a woman who sat beside her in the bus this morning gave up the ghost while in transit."

"According to my colleague, the deceased was the one who alighted from the bus so my colleague could have a chance to seat in the bus."

"They all got to the last bus stop, every one was getting set to alight, the deceased made no move, they thought she was asleep, when she wasn't responding. They found a way to alight, shook the deceased, she wasn't responding. She was gone!!! What could be the cause?"

"If anyone had a scuffle with her before she gave up....the person buy market be that. If anyone attempted to offer her a lift and this happened....another gbese!"

"If our emergency services are working well...maybe she would have been resuscitated. But God knows best is our consolation."

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/02/how-lady-died-close-to-me-in-bus.html
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by joseph6071: 1:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
See Reactions Here>>>>
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Mad oh

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by Kylekent59: 1:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Which is why people are scared to help.

Imagine a guy telling his GF to come over. what if she dies in his room, what he gonna do?

Just like the corps member that brought a prostitute to a hotel, and she died.

As it is now, fighting with someone on the road, streets, church, mosque or a viewing center ; cinema, beach. It isn't safe. Just let go and avoid trouble.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by PlayerMeji: 1:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
Nigerians are quick to assume the loss of breath to death some times the person may not be dead yet.

A CPR procedure could help revive the victim.

Cardiac arrest, Apnea and a whole lot of issues can stop someone from not breathing or show any pulse

Let's learn this... It could happen to someone around us...

Start with the CPR process first

4 Likes

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by Kylekent59: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Nigerians are quick to assume the loss of breath to death some times the person may not be dead yet.

Cardiac arrest, Apnea and a whole lot of issues can stop someone from not breathing or show any pulse

After applying the CPR and she didn't wake up, who is to be held responsible for her death??

Your finger print is on her skin already, NPF go use you shine.

Now, after applying the CPR, remember people are gathering as time goes on. A staff is now passing, and sees people gathering, he asks one aboki man, "watin dey happen for there?

The aboki nigga replies," na one man dey fress her cest, he fress,fress,fress, the woman no wake up"

Na you dem go hold as first suspect.

Then a whatsapp viral video would start emanating, even on instagram, twitter too, by standers would start shouting, you don kill am, why you go touch am, who send you job??

No forget those way go say you be ritualist.

You can't even help in peace.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by kings59: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
This need to be on FP.

People should always go for check-up.

CC: lalasticlala , Seun , Mynd44

I greet u all.
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by cRobo: 3:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by candelahria(f): 4:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
Could be acute pulmonary embolism or cardiac arrest due to arrhythmias.
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by Yustash001(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hmmm....Ile aye asan...
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by TheChameleon: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2020
angry

Many years back, this happened to me ....

[img]https://media1./images/9e4ece53d912e8bf92385f7cd85ab37a/tenor.gif?itemid=10142351[/img]

I was on my way to Freetown on an ECOMOG reconnaissance mission.

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by laivwire(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
PlayerMeji:

Reminds me of a woman who died in the village after falling unconscious for a while. While they were washing her body, blood was still flowing from her sores...my aunt later said she suspected the woman was still alive as a dead body should have cuddled blood but they buried her all the same.

Kylekent59:
Which is why people are scared to help.

Imagine a guy telling his GF to come over. what if she dies in his room, what he gonna do?

Just like the corps member that brought a prostitute to a hotel, and she died.

As it is now, fighting with someone on the road, streets, church, mosque or a viewing center ; cinema, beach. It isn't safe. Just let go and avoid trouble.
This as well. A colleague picked a woman up along the highway on a journey and dropped her off.later on a crowd stormed his house, they said the woman ran away from her husband and he was the 'concubine' she ran away with. They saw her get into his vehicle and traced him with a bike all the way to town.

As regards the story, I have personally witnessed an incident like this. The man was quite unwell and according to the children accompanying him, he had been sick for was hole so they want to take him back to the village. It was a night bus from Iwo road to Abuja. About 25 mins after takeoff we had to stop as a mallam said he wanted to pee. By then the man wasn't responding, he had tipped over on the seat and his head was draping between his legs close to the floorboard at the back of the bus. We had to drop the body off at the morgue around 12 am that night at Ife before proceeding on the journey. Funny enough, at Ondo, new passengers got on the bus and sat right on the same seat at the back. I almost puked.
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by Makavelli25: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

After applying the CPR and she didn't wake up, who is to be held responsible for her death??

Now, after applying the CPR, remember people are gathering as time goes on. A staff is now passing, and sees people gathering, he asks one aboki man, "watin dey happen for there?

The aboki nigga replies," na one man dey fress her cest, he fress,fress,fress, the woman no wake up"

Then a whatsapp viral video would start emanating, even on instagram, twitter too, by standers would start shouting, you don kill am, why you go touch am, who send you job??

No forget those way go say you be ritualis.

You can even help in peace.

Damn.
You just made ma day nigga. You spit da real shit

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by PlayerMeji: 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bro, this kind of idea is what stops a lot of well-meaning Nigerians from rendering help to people.

So in other words, what you are saying is if you happen on someone in the same scenario like you just painted, you will automatically say the person is the one that killed the dead person.

Wow...

Kylekent59:

No forget those way go say you be ritualis.

You can even help in peace.
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by cr7lomo: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Kylekent59:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by wittyt98(m): 12:23am On Feb 05, 2020
My grandma has experienced something similar before. she told me a woman with two kids who sat right beside her in a bus died. said she thought the woman was sleeping buh she was actually dying. when they got the bus stop where my grandma wanted to drop is when they asked the woman to shift with her two kids buh she wasn't responding. it was then it dawned on them that she had died. very strange occurrence. my grandma said she had to climb over the chairs to go down. she felt pity for the woman's 2 lil kids

1 Like

Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by UdyOgwoUde(m): 12:28am On Feb 05, 2020
This your friend should thank his Chi that he was arrested.
This similar incident happened sometime last year in Umuahia . A lady died in one of the popular transportation companies in Nigeria and one gentleman that was sitting beside her was arrested just because he was having a conversation with the girl. The guy claimed the girl was complaining that she wasn't feeling too well. At a point, he thought the girl was sleeping, not knowing she had passed on. Na so the guy man was accused of knowing who the girl was only coz other passengers saw him talking to the girl, perhaps they assumed they knew each other.
Re: How A Lady Died Close To Me In Bus by telkevog(m): 6:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Kylekent59:

True talk brother! This headline for change, no be this topic we for de read now.

(1) (Reply)

Fill This Form If You Are Experiencing Symptoms Of Covid-19 / What Can Ruzu Bitters Cure? / Leg Firming Exercises For Shaping Sexy Legs Formula 41 Extreme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.