Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Beware of friends - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Beware of friends (427 Views)

12 Types Of Friends To Avoid In School / Why Am I Receiving Hundreds Of Friends Request On Facebook? / Beware Of FUTO Transcript Processing System! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware of friends by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
Jesus is Lord
Re: Beware of friends by Kylekent59: 1:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
The only way to avoid it is to Shake your head each time you pass a bet shop.

Then when you see their advert online or on social media, Shake your head and say "doom, doom"

With this, you gat no problem.

Very easy, trusted and tested.
Re: Beware of friends by jaxxy(m): 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2020
osydennyz:
Hello nairalanders I was admitted few years ago into a federal University, and in the process of trying to help myself pay up for my fees I gambled and lost everything, because of guilt I kept everything to myself, fell into depression and all that....and lost the admission totally...I had to sit for jamb again last year and was admitted to the same University.... but gambling to me seems to be the quickest way I will raise the money needed for my fees...And I'm losing ....I really don't want to make the same mistake but I find myself in a situation I was years ago...
Please I need assistance on how to quit gambling and how to raise the funds needed as quick as possible

Gambling to make money for Smtn important or urgent is bad. Why? Cos in gambling the odds are alway put against u, the goal is for people to loose and only few will get lucky. By this it makes no logical sense to play gamble consistently to raise money for anything cos ur odd bt game wise and psychologically will be extremely high.

Gamble only when comfortable and not under stress to of loosing or for fun. Once u get emotionally drawn into it u loose control over urself and have lost ur ability to stop or even play any good game save ur self from the mess it caused u so just STOP right there and forget about it.

Gambling like I said is more of for spending and getting lucky and depending on the type there is zero guarantee. Look for a better and secure way to make money for urself. Get a casual job or learn a skill online or offline U can work with.

1 Like

Re: Beware of friends by Nobody: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
[quote author=jaxxy post=86370545]

Gambling to make money for Smtn important or urgent is bad. Why? Cos in gambling the odds are alway put against u, the goal is for people to loose and only few will get lucky. By this it makes no logical sense to play gamble consistently to raise money for anything cos ur odd bt game wise and psychologically will be extremely high.

Gamble only when comfortable and not under stress to of loosing or for fun. Once u get emotionally drawn into it u loose control over urself and have lost ur ability to stop or even play any good game save ur self from the mess it caused u so just STOP right there and forget about it.

Gambling like I said is more of for spending and getting lucky and depending on the type there is zero guarantee. Look for a better and secure way to make money for urself. Get a casual job or learn a skill online or offline U can work with.
Thanks for this ....I've thought of an online skill......it's just that I'm finding it difficult to settle down...
Re: Beware of friends by jaxxy(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
osydennyz:
[b]

Ok what skill is that?
Re: Beware of friends by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
quote author=Kylekent59 post=86369664]The only way to avoid it is to Shake your head each time you pass a bet shop.

Then when you see their advert online or on social media, Shake your head and say "doom, doom"

With this, you gat no problem.

Very easy, trusted and tested.
Re: Beware of friends by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
author=jaxxy post=86381074]

Ok what skill is that?
Information marketing.... someone here on nairaland introduced me to it....I'm also looking @ writing and selling ebooks on Amazon
Re: Beware of friends by jaxxy(m): 9:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
osydennyz:
author=jaxxy post=86381074]

Ok what skill is that?
Information marketing.... someone here on nairaland introduced me to it....I'm also looking @ writing and selling ebooks on Amazon

Ok nice..

(1) (Reply)

Sweden: Most Preferred University List By International Students / Delsu Postgraduate Hostel Is Currently On Fire (video) / Uniabuja Ex-sug PRO Breaks Nigerian Record- First Student Leader With 1st Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.