Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban (131737 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Sonnobax15(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
grin Since the hunter has learnt how to shoot without missing,every bird has equally learnt how to fly without perching....sanwo olu,you go do,you go tire...

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by etibaba(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Who moved this fake news to FP?

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Olukeji: 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
Brilliant! Desperate times call for desperate measures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by aminho(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Mo kan fẹran wọn, olorun bukun fun wọn

I always feel like crying each time I remember that I'm not Igbo.
this is kano

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by maasoap(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Lagos state government shouldn't allow another madness to rear its ugly head o
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by TreasureJunky: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
This one must be an Igbo man
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by madridsta007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
zed7:
Nigerians are dogged. They never give up, our only problems are our leaders.

More like cowards.

The kind of protest that will greet this anti-people decision in places like South Africa or Tunisia would have removed Sanwolu and Tinubu in a day.
In fact, they wouldnt try this sort of draconian anti-people event when they remember a protest will happen.

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Ahmeduana(m): 7:07pm On Feb 04, 2020
That's Kano not Lagos, because that code belongs to fagge local government.

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by partnerbizn4(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Naija ppl sef

MTN DATA PROMO
1GB 440; 2GB 880; 3GB 1300; 4gb 1650; 5Gb 2050 etc.
We have sold to over 4326 Nairaland people from here.
See testimonies and details below. Click : https://www.nairaland.com/3734201/etisalat-mtn-1gb-650-2gb
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by skylarr: 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Liar liar pants on fire .... be proud of who you are. Low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Afritop(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Many Keke napep in lagos will be turned to Ferrari
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Orpe7(m): 7:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
Boys o
Not even more than 17yrs I presume
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by ojaysam25(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2020
when hunger beat you ehh.....�
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by ehirosplusbiz(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
Not Keke anymore haba
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by TGMISKY(m): 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
When the Lagos State Gov't now decides to cancel the ban and the poor driver can't use it for commercial purpose again

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by SpartanKing: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:

I feel you bro!
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by AMvanquish: 7:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

This appeared in Kano.. not Lagos.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by OROSUNBOLB(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
That looks like somewhere in the North.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by TheKingIsHere: 7:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

Stop the lies, this is not lagos.

The video came out about 2 days ago and they were all speaking hasua

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by hayzedsmart(m): 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2020
Weytin man go do? grin shocked
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Obiagu01: 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
Oshe.

Meanwhile

Public transport users aren't against modernization of the transportation system but the way and manner it's been suddenly revamped.

Get systems in place call private stake holders partnership meeting with the government, release models so private investors can bring in these new buses that meets the policy standard and then effect a ban.

Going out of the way to put a sudden halt to a thing that has been in play for 30-35years implies lack of tact in policy making.

Modernized transportation like in London and Newyork is long overdue but the manner with which the government of Lagos takes decision and puts policies in place is a clear reflection of an autocratic/cult-run system where people are helplessly subject to an emperor.

If we want any changes to any sector,please come up with blue prints,policy frame work, dead lines and news letter issued,involve private partnership as it's done in saner climes and before you know if 1000 person's can decide to buy the buses without the government seeking bond for acquiring it at exhorbitanf prices. So the government maintains the system, rules and policy framework, while the private sector manages the buses itself. Common sense applies

Governor Sanwo Olu take note. Taking pictures at Harvard isn't good enough. Knowing isn't good enough, how we do matters. Damn

Taking photos at Harvard doesn't make you an expert.

Cc Reference

exactly what I was saying.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by kunleweb: 7:20pm On Feb 04, 2020
Obiagu01:

exactly what I was saying.

wink The younger generation has much more creative minds
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Greystone: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is most definitely Kano

If u look at the keke u will see the union of transport workers registration number FGE... that is for Fagge LGA of Kano State.

grin
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Ladiesdoctor(m): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is Kano
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by vertueptime: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
Sweet meat for roadsafety
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Kennyfelix: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
Creativity at it peak.neccesity they say is the mother of invention.survival of fittest.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2020
So that northern keke rider has turned to a lagosian?

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by lloyds(m): 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Huzzling must continue na. .

God pass Sanwo Olu. . Jare
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by bamasite2: 7:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
Na Car now?
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by OdefaGirl(f): 7:35pm On Feb 04, 2020
Chaii, boys are talented oo grin grin
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by ajokeade920: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Anyway man just chop.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Elvisu: 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2020
Keke movement.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / Nigerians In Sweden, How Is The Economy And Life Generally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.