Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,831 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban (131744 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Hdanny(m): 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Mo kan fẹran wọn, olorun bukun fun wọn

I always feel like crying each time I remember that I'm not Igbo.

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by DavidEsq(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
If the Keke is for the purpose as claimed by OP, why is there another Keke in front. This is how someone would go to sch and still be an illiterate angry. Ode OP

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by mindtricks: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
kunleweb:
Oshe.

Meanwhile

Public transport users aren't against modernization of the transportation system but the way and manner it's been suddenly revamped.

Get systems in place call private stake holders partnership meeting with the government, release models so private investors can bring in these new buses that meets the policy standard and then effect a ban.

Going out of the way to put a sudden halt to a thing that has been in play for 30-35years implies lack of tact in policy making.

Modernized transportation like in London and Newyork is long overdue but the manner with which the government of Lagos takes decision and puts policies in place is a clear reflection of an autocratic/cult-run system where people are helplessly subject to an emperor.

If we want any changes to any sector,please come up with blue prints,policy frame work, dead lines and news letter issued,involve private partnership as it's done in saner climes and before you know if 1000 person's can decide to buy the buses without the government seeking bond for acquiring it at exhorbitanf prices. So the government maintains the system, rules and policy framework, while the private sector manages the buses itself. Common sense applies

Governor Sanwo Olu take note. Taking pictures at Harvard isn't good enough. Knowing isn't good enough, how we do matters. Damn

Taking photos at Harvard doesn't make you an expert.

Cc Reference

What's there to add, well said.
The crop of people in leadership circles in Nigeria are most certainly never fit such positions. The cabal/godfathers in charge simply installs whoever they deem fit, and leave the masses to suffer whatever comes from their misrule. The comfort of the ordinary people is never their priority.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by kunleweb: 8:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
mindtricks:

What's there to add, well said.
The crop of people in leadership circles in Nigeria are most certainly never fit such positions. The cabal/godfathers in charge simply installs whoever they deem fit, and leave the masses to suffer whatever comes from their misrule. The comfort of the ordinary people is never their priority.

God bless you my brother.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2020
Is that thing roadworthy?
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by donprinyo(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
Hahahaha
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Nobody: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
donstan18:
I'm Yoruba and have lived in Lagos for so many years, but I can't just help but admit that Igbos are just creative and innovative. Especially here in Lagos.

Mo kan fẹran wọn, olorun bukun fun wọn

I always feel like crying each time I remember that I'm not Igbo.

And you had to deny your Igbo roots for just 50 likes on Nairaland?
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
[url=GROVENAIJA360.COM]WOW WATCH THE VIDEO HERE[/url]
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by emilyone(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2020
OKorowanta:
Buhari,Sanwo Olu and every other name I can't remember,
May centipedes hide inside una shoes!
Inside there boxers
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
davodyguy:

They look like Abokis in the north.

This is not Lagos at all. Looks more like Kano

It's Kano. Look at their number. It's fagge
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by davodyguy: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
papiforreal:

It's Kano. Look at their number. It's fagge

The mods should do the needful
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by OyinO: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
TrollKiller:
Look how these boys were monitoring the camera man grin
They were ready to disappear in case anything funny happens cheesy

Nope! They're ready to disappear that phone before disappearing into thin air.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by ikhalyfah(m): 9:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
Why do u find joy in posting fake something? Why?

This is a video taken from Kano state!
The number from the back says FGE, fagge lga in kano
And the side says NSR, nassarawa lga in kano.
I saw the video and they were speaking hausa
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by AreaFada2: 9:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
OK. Saw it before.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Eidris01(m): 10:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
Improvised
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by larryking540: 10:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
udoakwa:
we Nigerians improvise in hard situation like this

This is the reason why some people of other continent don't like u
We too get sence

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by babapressy(m): 10:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
lol
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by hismond(m): 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
Looks like the north, besides I don't think any Lagos road can be this free
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Shollay20(m): 11:05pm On Feb 04, 2020
ROBBRY ROBBERY

WELCOME TO LAGOS INADVANCE.

I COULD REMEMBER AROUND 2010 - 2014 IN ILORIN KWARA STATE, ROBBRY WAS TOO MUCH,,, SHOPS ROBBRY, HOUSE ROBBRY, CAR/CAR BATTERY/TYRES ROBBRY WAS TOO MUCH. BUT AROUND 2015 WHEN GOVERNMENT ENDORSE OKADA RIDERS HIGH ROBBRY RATE LIMIT AND DURING 2016 TILL TO DATE NO MORE ROBBRY.

Because all this touts/huligance most of them has their okada and they are making money and paying government tax, i think it was 50 per day if am not mistaken...

LAGOS BE READY FOR ROBBRY...
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by KrazyDave16(m): 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Las las naija police will look for ways to open office on top pesin head
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Advancedman(m): 11:24pm On Feb 04, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
It's still a keke. If you like bath a pig and clothe it. It still remains a pig and must go back to dirt.

Your personal pig.
So you mumu reach Pinnacle.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by hope4nigeria(m): 11:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
has vio or road safety satisfy it roadworthy? If not, they will frustrate the talent and demoralize the young blood.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Kayw4re(m): 1:57am On Feb 05, 2020
You speak well brother. If they had indeed followed the standard chart of decision making as regards to a democratic system of government , they will never make decisions like this.

At least something like a PILOT STUDY should have been done for like 3months. A decision that affects the lives of millions shouldn't be done this way.

kunleweb:
Oshe.

Meanwhile

Public transport users aren't against modernization of the transportation system but the way and manner it's been suddenly revamped.

Get systems in place call private stake holders partnership meeting with the government, release models so private investors can bring in these new buses that meets the policy standard and then effect a ban.

Going out of the way to put a sudden halt to a thing that has been in play for 30-35years implies lack of tact in policy making.

Modernized transportation like in London and Newyork is long overdue but the manner with which the government of Lagos takes decision and puts policies in place is a clear reflection of an autocratic/cult-run system where people are helplessly subject to an emperor.

If we want any changes to any sector,please come up with blue prints,policy frame work, dead lines and news letter issued,involve private partnership as it's done in saner climes and before you know if 1000 person's can decide to buy the buses without the government seeking bond for acquiring it at exhorbitanf prices. So the government maintains the system, rules and policy framework, while the private sector manages the buses itself. Common sense applies

Governor Sanwo Olu take note. Taking pictures at Harvard isn't good enough. Knowing isn't good enough, how we do matters. Damn

Taking photos at Harvard doesn't make you an expert.

Cc Reference
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Ndipe(m): 4:51am On Feb 05, 2020
Creative.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by UncleJudax(m): 5:07am On Feb 05, 2020
zed7:
Nigerians are dogged. They never give up, our only problems are our leaders.
apparently given up on good leadership.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by brownemmanuel43(m): 6:33am On Feb 05, 2020
zed7:
Nigerians are dogged. They never give up, our only problems are our leaders.
i tell u baba. Very dogged and resilient in nature
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by WizBLANCE(m): 6:50am On Feb 05, 2020
TGMISKY:
When the Lagos State Gov't now decides to cancel the ban and the poor driver can't use it for commercial purpose again

Is the mechanic that did the first conversion dead?

All he has to do is take it back to its original form
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by kunleweb: 7:56am On Feb 05, 2020
Kayw4re:
You speak well brother. If they had indeed followed the standard chart of decision making as regards to a democratic system of government , they will never make decisions like this.

At least something like a PILOT STUDY should have been done for like 3months. A decision that affects the lives of millions shouldn't be done this way.

May the Lord bless your wisdom Sir. Good Morning
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by thehappyone: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2020
solmus:
angry

I really miss the days Oyo State had real leaders, Ajimobi was firm and strict on everything and we saw results, this dumbo audio governor is setting us a decade back
Keep on wailing... You'll wail till another 8 years and there's nothing u or ur arrogant party will do about it.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Slickest(m): 8:45am On Feb 05, 2020
This is an old picture and this is kano

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You want to COME TO AMERICA - Do You REALLY Know America? / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.