Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,236 members, 7,953,886 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:20 AM

Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban (131914 Views)

Top 5 Beaches Every Lagosian Must Visit / Keke NAPEP In Benin City Pictured / The History Of The Lagos BRT (25 Things Every Lagosian Must Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by winkmart: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

That's in the north and it's an old video
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by back2sender: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2020
TrollKiller:
Look how these boys were monitoring the camera man grin
They were ready to disappear in case anything funny happens cheesy
They are criminals.
This is one of the reasons the ban is good.
Majority of the riders are not Nigerians and even those who are Nigerians are not helping matters.
Anyone that is not satisfied should go back to his state and country
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Wantedmiller: 7:42pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
So the keke in front is from ogun?
I doubt this is lagos
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Wantedmiller: 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2020
winkmart:

That's in the north and it's an old video
oil dey ur head......

OP is a liar
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by ryusufu(m): 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is kano, not Lagos
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by jaxxy(m): 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2020
Quadbike grin
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by DexterousOne(m): 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:
I really miss the days Oyo State had real leaders, Ajimobi was firm and strict on everything and we say results, this dumbo audio governor is setting us a decade back

undecided

Setting back as how?
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by brownrockafela(m): 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's really nice until it starts raining
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by thundafire: 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2020
If Lagos had train dat run across dey town all dis talk of Okada and Keke wouldn't be der but greed of dey politicians wouldn't let things be
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by solmus: 7:52pm On Feb 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

undecided

Setting back as how?

garbage on main roads , insecuirity in local areas(after baning NURTW) and politics of assasination since LGA election that Ajimobi would never allow, he would come down from his convoy if he sees trash and fire anybody responsible, he was the pharaoh and constituited authority

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Ebonygirl1(f): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
I love nigerians grin
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Luckyziakegha: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
I never knew it was a bomb, I thought it was firework- Suspect who try to bomb winners chapel in Kaduna.

https://www.vivsco.com/2020/02/i-never-knew-it-was-bomb-i-thought-it.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by frowland(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

Does not look like Lagos.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by miketyler(m): 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2020
If instablog no post i wonder where most of una go dey get news from
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by bonnyhope: 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
It's still a keke. If you like bath a pig and clothe it. It still remains a pig and must go back to dirt.

Didn't you see that it is 4 wheels

Keke has only 3
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by yeman1(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2020
Ha ha ha ha ... i cant kill myself oh
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Reggaeboy: 7:58pm On Feb 04, 2020
Sanwo-olu for your Fast Tricycle Kekeboat cry cry

Check my stamp

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by blackjack21(m): 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

That picture was taken in Kano not Lagos. Get your facts straight
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by CioAngels(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2020
He is one of the lazy youth according to pa Buhari. Beautiful my guy. Our government should be ashamed of themselves for refusing to encourage the youths.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Dollabiz: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2020
The struggle is real
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by odehaj: 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
SWORD419:
Lies, this was in kano
true, i saw two in Lekki today
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by DexterousOne(m): 8:13pm On Feb 04, 2020
solmus:

garbage on main roads , insecuirity in local areas(after baning NURTW) and politics of assasination since LGA election that Ajimobi would never allow, he would come down from his convoy if he sees trash and fire anybody responsible, he was the pharaoh and constituited authority

Wow
This is bad
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Novaccines: 8:15pm On Feb 04, 2020
Wow
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by generalwo(m): 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?
...................this is Naija...God bless those who hustle legitimately...this is very creative......make them just cover am make rain and sun for no dey beat passengers
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by logon599: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
This is obviously not Lagos as you can see another normal tricycle in front. Lagosians can borrow a thing or two from this though
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by dungburu: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
SWORD419:
Lies, this was in kano
Thank you jare, I saw this very Keke at kiss garden as it was being pushed to Total filling station this last Sunday in kano , brigade close to Eldorado. This is kano, woman at the back of the motorcycle in the pics at the front is on Hijab.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by dungburu: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
SWORD419:
Lies, this was in kano
Thank you jare, I saw this very Keke at kiss garden as it was being pushed to Total filling station this last Sunday in kano , brigade close to Eldorado. This is kano,d woman at the back of the motorcycle in the pics at the front is on Hijab.
SWORD419:
Lies, this was in kano
Thank you jare, I saw this very Keke at kiss garden as it was being pushed to Total filling station this last Sunday in kano , atbrigade close to Eldorado. This is kano,d woman at the back of the motorcycle in the pics at the front is on Hijab.

1 Like

Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by nams77: 8:28pm On Feb 04, 2020
FromZeroToHero:
It's still a keke. If you like bath a pig and clothe it. It still remains a pig and must go back to dirt.
Technically, its not any more. A tricycle is a vehicle with 3 tires, hence the tri(3) cycle. That thing now has 4 tires.

Quite innovative! But naija police will still impound it
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by Sijo01(f): 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2020
With the Keke ahead, this picture was taken before the ban took effect.
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by hush15: 8:36pm On Feb 04, 2020
czarr:
Creative?

Now, that creativity.

We are getting there
Re: Lagosian Turns Keke Into Rover.... To Avoid Ban by IamMichaels: 8:40pm On Feb 04, 2020
FromZeroToHero:

You can still call it a Keke but it's no longer a tricycle because it now rolls on four(4) wheels.. Good creativity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Christian Emeka Ibeagwa Dies In U.S.A. Do You Know Him? / I Finally Stepped Out Of The House After Two More Months Of Quarantine (photos) / Illegal Immigrant: My Near Death And Terrible Experience In Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.