Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast (117953 Views)

Okenegoro: Sex Slavery In Cross River State (money Wives) Public Eye Episode 5 / RIVER Where Every Good Thing You Desire And Say Happen.No Evil Wish Can't / Shahida Sanusi, Abdul Baba Ahmed, Her Husband And Their Daughter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Omoluabi16(m): 10:14am On Apr 22, 2020
Their breasts are not just flattened, they look disfigured for life. We need to really end all these barbarity.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by anonymuz(m): 10:15am On Apr 22, 2020
Omo, dis one touch my breast o
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Charleys: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Cletus77:
So what will they achieve after flattening the glands?

What will the lady use to breastfeed her child in the future?

Big asses
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/girl-safe-mothers-ironing-daughters-breasts-200128130832821.html

Looking at that picture, I am beginning to think that the author of *The Beautiful Ones Are Not Yet Born* is a Cameroonian...

Don't ask me why smiley
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Sundaycomputer: 10:19am On Apr 22, 2020
Please can someone just tell me what I just read now

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Fragility6: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
toxtimmy:

Stop this nonsense...
oga u go tlk tire o. Online beggars now full evrywere diz period like oxygen
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by CliffordAde: 10:21am On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:
Did they do an analysis of girls with normal breasts chased by men viz a viz the flattened ones.

The idea of solving temporary issues with permanent solutions doesn't sit well with me.

As for complaining that the men don't help without wanting sex: what do they expect?

The community is obviously poverty ridden so the men hustle very hard for the little money they have.

How do the women expect the men(not relatives or husbands) to give them a scarce commodity without anything in return?

A rich man can afford to give an unrelated lady money for free to boost him ego (he is still getting something not just sex).

A man who worked hard for him money/poor can't. He needs to exchange his scarce commodity for something that gives him pleasure and makes parting his resources worthwhile.

The women can also hustle and make their own money.

This is correct, however, our society is funded on compassion and morality these people are vulnerable people and I feel it is very wrong to exploit their situation for sex.
Yes everyone should work for their money and become independent, either male of female, no gender should feel entitled to another's money, but the work seems not to be there.

2 Likes

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by johncrestani(m): 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
:oiron breast?
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 22, 2020
Cletus77:
So what will they achieve after flattening the glands?

What will the lady use to breastfeed her child in the future?

They can use many things. The options are boundless.

They can use:

1. The same b**bs

2. Soyabean milk.

3. Cow/goat/sheep/camel milk.

There is no problem without a solution.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Rapmoney(m): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:
Did they do an analysis of girls with normal breasts chased by men viz a viz the flattened ones.

The idea of solving temporary issues with permanent solutions doesn't sit well with me.

As for complaining that the men don't help without wanting sex: what do they expect?

The community is obviously poverty ridden so the men hustle very hard for the little money they have.

How do the women expect the men(not relatives or husbands) to give them a scarce commodity without anything in return?

A rich man can afford to give an unrelated lady money for free to boost him ego (he is still getting something not just sex).

A man who worked hard for him money/poor can't. He needs to exchange his scarce commodity for something that gives him pleasure and makes parting his resources worthwhile.

Did you attend school? This your language is very terrible.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by faithfull18(f): 10:26am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmn.
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by oyewale0001(m): 10:29am On Apr 22, 2020
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by JaceBlaze: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2020
WTF did I just read

What a continent!

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by BewareOf419: 10:31am On Apr 22, 2020
In Summary
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by apex8398: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Drizzy5001(m): 10:36am On Apr 22, 2020
Rubbish,.. holy ghost fire angry
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Ekg911(m): 10:37am On Apr 22, 2020
Macsjebs:

Source: https://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/girl-safe-mothers-ironing-daughters-breasts-200128130832821.html

Everyone reads news online, share a post, publish post and login, you could be earning for doing so, then why not try it.

The website also pays high for its affiliates. They will always pay you directly into your bank account.

The fact that we have been asked to remain indoors due to the corona virus pandemic is actually an opportunity for you to leverage on...
You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,700 and stand d chance to make some___Cash.
Ask me how”
https:///BcFi2R4ITTIG5fxxSIjo2N
https:///+2348153376625
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by bluefilm: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2020
Atiku sef. sad

Oga, abeg come an' carry your people!
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Saintcajo1: 10:38am On Apr 22, 2020
cool

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by apex5453: 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
[color=#] 4480931[/color]
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by dahfrosh20(m): 10:40am On Apr 22, 2020
Even if you iron her breast, wonma do....lol what a crazy culture
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
bukatyne:

You've missed the point. This is not about exchanging money for sex between consenting adults but child sexual exploitation being the reason why mothers in that community iron the breast of their daughters. Which is done with the aim of hampering growth and reducing the child's overall attractiveness to potential predators.

4 Likes

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:43am On Apr 22, 2020
Thank God they didn't iron many own. I would have been breastless or be carrying flat breasts around like a nursing dog.

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by hkidola00(m): 10:44am On Apr 22, 2020
olumide3367:
I will be your host and I will take you through the following:

1. Organic Poultry farming which include Broilers, layers, Cockerel, Noilers etc. From your backyard.

2. Organic Fish farming from hatching to table size. From your backyard.

3. Organic Snail Farming using self feed and watering method from your backyard.

4. Organic pig farming
(The no smell method).

5. Organic Goat farming from your backyard.

6. Organic Rabbit farming. You can start make money from the by-product even before selling the Rabbit itself. From your backyard

7. Organic Treatments/medication for all Livestocks. No more Gumboro & Lasota, No more Synthetic drugs and antibiotics.

8. Home made Feed formulation for all livestocks. Reduce cost of Feeding from 70% to 30%.

9. Crops and vegetable farming with little or no space in a bucket or sack bag at your backyard.

10. How to prepare Organic Multivitamin with Calcium and Electrolyte, Organic Broad spectrum, Molasses, ACV, LAB,IMO, Tagiri, Organic antibiotics, Organic fertilizer, Organic Pesticide etc. With this, you can start selling the supplement to people around you.

Bonus Class:
1. How to produce millions of odourless maggots to feed all livestocks with 40% Crude protein.

2. Free mentorship for 3 months.

This is not just a training, but an empowerment program to help you cope with this pandemic.

Interested person should Contact: *DM on whatsapp 07015585967* now to secure a slot.

Few slots remaining.

1500# per course and 50% discount for all courses
ok but which state will d. course be taken
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by freemi(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2020
Too bad.I mean very bad. BTW ogoja is in northern cross river
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by steve6: 10:47am On Apr 22, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by SaintBishop: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank God they didn't iron many own. I would have been breastless or be carrying flat breasts around like a nursing dog.
You are from Cameroon? undecided
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by olumide3367(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2020
hkidola00:
ok but which state will d. course be taken
whatsapp online course
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by zinny377(f): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Reading this nearly sent me into panic attack.
Which one is breast ironing? This is so unfair!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Nitric(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2020
Some of these archaic cultural practices need to be stopped
Re: Ogoja, Cross River Where Cameroonian Mothers Iron Their Daughter's Breast by Timozo1(m): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2020
Illiterate is a disease. At this Era, such a thing is been practiced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Palace Set On Fire, His Staff Of Office Stolen (Videos) / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire / African Images-sights And Sounds!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.